Villain's motivations are better than the Hero's

>Villain's motivations are better than the Hero's
i love this trope

damn...quentin looks like THAT?

Stop mentioning that faggot

>Villain is reading Gatsby while hero is playing on his 3DS in public
Love this trope.

Quentin? Quentin Lance?

>villain turns out to be the embodiment of good, and his fall to the 'hero' symbolises the death of the human spirit

when will we see more of this trope?

>Implying it wasn't dr. Manhattans master plan all along
In fact manhattan killed lots of people all through the movie, he is about even worse than the comedian because he is actually doesnt even need to kill but does it anyway lol.

>Brutally kicks silk bitch in the stomach propelling her spine into a stone stair, possibly crippling her.
>Owl starts white nighting
>The actual faggot tells the owl to stop being such a faggot

He would have been one of us

Nice nipple suit, faggot, did Joel Schumacher make it for you?

Jesus Christ Raimi

me too

>nipples on the suit
What did Snyder mean by this?

The old guy in that Avatar movie.

well he's trying to imitate rameses II and most statuary of the pharoahs were bare chested.

>DUDE NIHILIST UTILITARIANISM LMAO

No one in my entourage liked this movie.

No one.

How do you explain this? Is it some sort of pleb filter?

Did they go in blind? I knew what kind of movie this would be just from the trailers and I left satisfied. I also really liked Sin City when that came out.

Are they Marvel fans?

i went in completely blind and enjoyed it
and this is coming from a guy who thought that Dr. Manhattan was going to be the end game villain

Why?

anyone save that pic where the image is tilted and he's still leaning?

>Adrian Veidt, the epitome of human beauty, looks like an inbred goofball in a power rangers costume.
What did Snyder mean by this?

They were all assholes, especially that cuck Dr. Manhattan

The comic had subtle hints that Veidt might be gay. Snyder took that as an absolute fact and ran with it.
>keeping your "Boys" next to your massive terrorism plans

For what it's worth, I used to live in the same town as Alan Moore the writer of the original comic and would occasionally chat with him, he despises the movie, called it 'hollywood shit'.

Horrendously mis-cast, which is weird considering how they kind of nailed most of the others. Couldn't really pick a better Rorschach or Comedian

Alan Moore is a fucking nutjob who worships a snake

Miscast? Who'd you put instead of Goode?

He is certainly the biggest villain.
He killed lots of innocent people. Heck, all the watchmen are villains

>Heck, all the watchmen are villains
Nite Owl seems pretty clean. What's his story anyways? Why is he a vigilante?

iirc he just idolized the original Night Owl while growing up. I haven't read the comic in 600 weeks though so I might just be pulling shit out of my ass.

If he's so smart why his head so small

Being head of his own religion gives him huge tax breaks. Remember that.

With trump hes our last hope

Ozymandias was meant to be a muscular handsome Aryan Ubermensch who was the peak of human potential both physically and mentally.

Someone who even vaguely fit that description would be good, not the fey twink they picked.

He gets off on it sexually.

He's an oddball yeah but not crazy.

When is it not that trope?

It's a bad movie.

Was completely unsurprised to find Snyder directed it.

>what white guys think they are

>what they actually look like

fuck off with your kike puppet, nigger

thanks to this shit whiny jews are stronger than ever

t. reddit

Fuck off retard

Based Chaplin.

Looks like young Robert Redford

t. reddit

Um, he fucking is muscular and handsome... no homo. He's got a bit of the bowie androgynous thing going on, but I think even that fits, as Rorshach comments a couple of times that he thinks the man is a homosexual. In the comic he seemed like a fat ugly 50 year old man, though I'm willing to accept that perhaps that's because of shitty art.

I liked the Ozymandias in the movie a bit better than the one in the comic, though he did have a couple of amazing monologues in the comic that were cut out or trimmed down for the movie and probably shouldn't have been.

Says the TD faggot

watch as he shrinks back "OY VEY I'VE BEEN FOUND"

>muh Israeli terrorists

Literally who cares about Israel fucking over some muslims

>villain too cowardly to answer for his own actions and shoots himself having completely failed in his mission

pretty disappointing trope

t.TD

Is this the new sympathetic bad guys?

>peak of human physical condition
>this man

The androgynous Bowie thing really didn't work for me.

t. reddit

Literally who cares over some Jews and Muslims fucking over some fat muritards while their fat orange retard puppet pleases them

Is this the new divide and conquer tactic then? Kind of ironic that you need to imply having good relations with the Jews is a negative you astroturfing faggot.

T.retard

they expected something competely different

He looks fitter than Nite Owl and Rorschach with the suit on.

t. reddit

>average trump supporter

>Kind of ironic that you need to imply having good relations with the Jews is a negative you astroturfing faggot.

kys, kikelover. Its not divide-and-conquer to point out your shill is a kike-loving maniac who's out to serve the enemy. Oh but sure we should have "good relations" with the race that's trying to subvert and destroy Christianity and culture just like they've always done for 2000 years.

I bet you're posting from israel you hooknosed merchant

t. reddit

Anything that triggers SJWs = Sup Forums

yeah but the face.. this guy looks like a nerd

t. reddit

Sup Forums by definition of this board is anti-sjw you fucking reddit nigger

t. reddit

>he even went so far as to (rightfully) call Christianity a pussy religion and that Islam's only flaw was brown people
yeah he wasn't so bright huh

kek, reddit completely BTFO 2 ez

Yup

can I get the Quentin post about avoiding bad movies?

Yuuuup

t. reddit

name 40

>Fuck yourself over in contracts
>act like an asshole to a company who is happy to have you keep making Watchmen esque content
>fuck off because you're mad at DC even though you didn't read the contract
>movie of your work comes out
>call it hollywood shit and tell people to stay away from it to keep the company you let fuck you over from gaining a couple extra bucks

>villain is rational
>good guy is mentally ill

Makes me think

0/10 you're just butthurt

>avatar

greatest film of all time that changed cinema forever

Is Alan Moore a hack? I haven't read the comics but the premise is completely bunk in the movie on several levels. Starting with Nixon being some nutter who would disregard MAD and the absurdity of aliens or Manhattan causing anything resembling some gay fantasy world peace scenario and even if it did there's no reason it would last a significant amount of time.

He is a nerd.

I wonder what these posts were, leftist mods got buttmad and deleted them

I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert...

Lol braindead stoner detected

Literally praise kek

Its not a bad way to go with villains.

Thats why game of thrones turned to garbage after Tywin. Everybody since him has been a cardboard cut out edge lord instead of a ruthless but understandable antagonist.

Y-yeah dude! I just saw Spider-Man Homecoming for the 3rd time! B-based Marvel!
Pathetic

Fuck off Quentin

>there's no reason it would last a significant amount of time
That's the whole point, the comic shows the whole plan was going to fail in the long run but Snyder is a fucking hack who missed every single significant point of the comic and focused on the visuals.

Based.

He would've been much better if he didn't go full edgy vampire mode.
Wakfu had great villains, though.

so why does anyone think quentin is morally right then?

t. reddit

He is morally right but his plan is flawed.