We already had our own Godzilla. Why make dumb King Kong and Godzilla again?

Agreed, Fuck Kong. The only things we should keep and explore are Clover and Shin Godzilla.

EXACTLY! Clover was the shit. Wish they would do some more follow ups to it. Great film and got great ratings. Surprised they never made a direct sequel.

Cloverfield was the ultimate pleb filter, they never made a sequel because too many retards were pissed about the shaky cam

Clover is one of the very few found footage that you can rewatch many times. JJ at his peak.

Fucking agree 110%!

still mad about the qt that pops like a balloon

good stay mad

Cloverfield Sequel; Go Pro Edition

fuck you nigger bring her back

Any news about God Particle besides the greats cast?

I still remember seeing the pleb leaving the movie, because of the shaky camera... fucking plebs

You are a real Godzilla faggot aren't you user?

Just posting memes.

Aww that's cute :)

>our Godzilla
Dont you mean this beast ?

Cloverfield isn't a 60 years old brand.

>JarJar at his peak.
How much credit can he really take? It wasn't directed or written by him.

>tfw you'll never re-live that kino marketing campaign

>IT'S A LION, IT'S HUGE

I was caught by that shit too. Killing me inside by the memory

I get angry when people call that generic le crazy man John Goodman movie better than Cloverfield. JJ is a vampire for taking a random movie and slapping the Cloverfield label on it.

Exactly! It's only 9 years old you faggots. Lets get a sequel made by JJ.

It was directed by Matt Reeves, not Abrams.

Yeah we all know that you faggot but JJ was heavily involved and had a major influence over the film itself. Do some more research before you try to debate.

>EARTHQUAKE
>GUYS LET'S GO TO THE ROOF
>YAASS

But he probably came up with most of the trickery and hidden things all over. Most likely it was his push to never show the beast clearly.

They don't have earthquakes in New York so that isn't an unexpected reaction.

Because, remember it?