Why is a man allowed to compete with women Sup Forums? how is this fair?

Why is a man allowed to compete with women Sup Forums? how is this fair?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9j-TJdJRmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=l9j-TJdJRmM
for reference

This is TONIGHT Sup Forums. We need a discussion

if >her levels of testosterone are 3x a normal woman what is even the point of requiring at least a year of HRT? doesn't seem like its changing too much. what is to stop a man from intentionally taking ineffective medication in order to absolutely dominate?

>semen ya

Every time

She's not a man, her testicles haven't dropped.

You forgot to include 'it's 2016' on the strong side.

Its really not fair to the other women. She should have to get her testicles removed in order to compete.

The entire point of the female category is so people with less testosterone can compete.

If she really wants to compete it should be with other trans people, so at least its fair.

>The tranny Olympics

I would pay money to watch these. Caitlyn Jenner could compete again.

LOL

They shouldn't have separate women's sports. If women want to compete, they have to get to the men's level. That's equality.

just affirmative action for another nignog

Feminism.

She's not a tranny. At least not in the modern tumblr sense of "I think I'm a girl now".

She is intersex, meaning she has a real medical condition where you're born with sex organs of both gender. IIRC she has female genitals externally but also undescended partially formed testicles internally.
This means she has much higher test than women, but much lower than men. She's actually stuck between the genders.

This is because south africa is gonna win ourselves a gold medal.
My burger friend and everyone else is butthurt

Instead of having ovaries she has internal testes that produces testosterone.

If she has XX chromosomes then she is a woman end of discussion, or at least that's what you guys preach all the time
>having to mutilate yourself to compete
lmao that's some liberal ass logic you got there buddy
Tough titties for the other women there but certain people were just born faster stronger, etc

Even if he got his nuts removed, he'd still have a much better bone structure and muscle base to compete with. He'd dominate, just not as completely.

For the record, he came out as tranny only after losing so many matches he was obviously never going to make it to the Olympics. He's pretending so he can compete.

>some women are just born with testicles that give them 20x the rest of other women
Tough luck, ladies!

I don't have a problem with this at all. some people are just salty because they got low test and can't compete.

i say harden the fuck up and try harder.

She has XY.

No he wouldn't. At one point he had to take a testosterone blocker and he started loosing, they let him stop taking it.

He'd still have the advantage with the blocker, he's just a shitty athlete.

He will be racing any minute now, I suggest we all watch it and enjoy watching a man destroy the fastest women in the world.

He's about to race anons.

This man could help raise the level of the women which is no bad thing.

This is disgraceful. The whole world has gone mad and the marxists have won. Kill me now.

Doesnt this just prove once again men and women are not equal no matter how much the scum of today want them to be? Both genders will always have their differences and be better/worst at a multitude of things.

He fucking destroyed them without even trying. I hope he gets the world record.

Stop being racist you white imperialist agent!
He is a woman!

Casterisk*

Basically it's a woman with uniquely high levels of testosterone and no female hormones.

So female athletes should be allowed to take testosterone as well as estrogen blocking drugs.

Semen? Ya!

No its a man with undecended testes. He even has a girlfriend.

I'm raging after just watching that 800m, where is the gender test??

what kind of self respecting athlete holds back so much just because they're running in the wrong gender bracket, it's revolting!

>he's just a shitty athlete

Obviously, otherwise he'd compete in men's Olympics

Oh, it's very fair and it's exactly what women have been campaigning for. Let them have it.

All female sports records will soon be held by trannies.

All female sports scholarships will go to trannies.

Women will experience the true patriarchy.

the olympics is a bigot-fest
As a proud transgender Xebot, I am upset when I see that it is split into men and women
Where is my Dragonkin 100-metre swim?

Actually no. It's a medical condition called hyperandrogenism. It affects about 5% of women and is basically just overproduction of testosterone, which makes them develop male features and stamina/strength.

Typically women positive to it could not compete in the olympics. In recent years with the aid of medicine and invasive procedures, they could artificially reduce those levels.

Since it's there was a feminazi shitstorm about it and regulation was pulled.

Fuck women's sports.

Women support trans-feels bullshit? Let them all lose to men in drag

Prove that gender is not a social construct and men are faster. If they want to do something about it, they can.

He is a hermaphrodite with undescended testes and no womb.

His fucking balls give him immense amounts of testosterone and male features.

>Claim that women can't do X because of genetically-based limitations
>"THAT'S SO SEXIST"
What the fuck are leftists thinking? Did they take "be who you want to be" too literally? There's some things in life that you just have to accept is the way it is.

>Ultimate Fighting Challenge

Based congressional candidate does not approve.
I watched it too. There were multiple men running.

"Intersex" is just a clinical term for humans born with fucked up genitals, they aren't actually a different sex. All mammals are either male or female depending on whether or not they have expressed Y chromosomes. This man does. The fact that he was born with a gash down below doesn't change the fact that he has nuts and all of his tissues are male differentiated.

Even in cases of chimerism due to in vitro fertilization, there has never been a recorded instance of true human hermaphroditism. At most, small segments of tissue have been isolated from otherwise phenotypically normal men which contained female cells and vice versa, but in no case has any person had functional testes and ovaries.

I'm pretty sure that there are living people with aneuploidy at the 23rd pair of chromosomes.

>she has xy

Women wanted this. This is a free and progressive society free of hate where men can be women and women? Men.

That is no man, baby. It is a woman. It feels like a woman so it is a woman, all other women have to shut the fuck up and respect her feelings. They reap what they sow!

What probability is -1000 or +5000

Rerun?

its glorious i cant wait for the day when women no longer compete and its filled with men feminists fucking themselves over

I hope """she"""" wins so feminists get triggered, this is what they wanted after all

Lad, she's a tranny. This smells of modern terms for made up bullshit.

Don't worry yet, cultural Marxism always comes full circle

US odds are expressed in terms of a one hundred dollar bet. So, -1000 means you'd have to bet at least 1000 dollars to win just 100. +5000 means if you bet 100 dollars on that contestant, your return would be 5000 dollars.

This.

I think I read something recently about a boxer who's a guy but identifies as a girl. Wouldn't that be a spectacle? Be a dude, kicking the shit out of chicks, and having the entire left nodding and calling you "brave" and "a true hero." It's fucking delicious

She's figured out the perfect loophole God bless her

Fallon Fox, UFC. It's even better than boxing

/d/ will have a field day

Did he win?

Fallon Fox did that and beat a woman into the hospital. He's now in LGB hall of fame.

He actually lost one of his six matches too. hahaha

that's what feminist wanted and now they get it. next Olympic will filled with trans people and not a single woman will win a single medal.

Proof that men are better than women at everything, even being at being women.

Its not the presence of two Xs that make a woman, it is the absence of the Y.

test

Women want equality, well there ya go.

>This smells of modern terms for made up bullshit.

Mate you might be retarded. You can't attribute everything to Tumblr, intersex is and has been a thing since before electricity, let alone the internet or modern gender bullshit.

because feelings

Leave our he-she alone guys.

>
>She's not a tranny. At least not in the modern tumblr sense of "I think I'm a girl now".

>She is intersex

If anything it is interspecies

>Even in cases of chimerism due to in vitro fertilization, there has never been a recorded instance of true human hermaphroditism.

Thanks for ruining the dream.

t. /d/

>be female athlete
>train your entire life for exactly one shot at glory
>your entire life's goal comes down to this one race
>get completely and utterly BTFO by a man wearing a bra because feminists can't into biology

Women deserve it. This happened because of all their whining about "equality"

((You're) right (you) know)

Do you not know when the election happens?