No mention of Tyrion being responsible for his son's death

>No mention of Tyrion being responsible for his son's death

Literally just a brief passing mention of facing each other at Blackwater, and that's it.

fuck man... this is a big miss...

His son was a religious nutcase so i doubt he gives a shit

>implying D&D even remember him having a son

>doubt he gives a shit
>tried to kill melisandre when she taunted him over his son's death

Honestly this

You'd think they'd keep a note of a characters family/history so they could add things in if it crosses with another character

It was a battle and he lost. What the fuck is he gonna do? Whine to Tyrion about his son dying in said battle? For what purpose? To get an apology? You people are fucking retarded

I don't think he really has any right to be angry when his son was in the vanguard of an army trying to capture the enemy capital. People die in wars, Davos wouldn't expect the Lannisters to just bend over and spread their buttcheeks.

he doesnt even mention it though
its completely forgotten

Because he's one of the few characters who is not a little bitch and acually understands that if they want Daenerys's help, the best thing to do wouldn't be to bring up his dead son and blame her hand for it

>If everyone keeps acting like little children humanity is going to get wiped out by this zombie-army.
>Why didn't Davos act like a little child infront of the people who have the materials to defeat the zombie army.?

Why would he mention? And why would he not mentioning it mean in any way that he's forgotten about it?

>Go to war
>Son dies

So what, is he supposed to hold everyone involved in the battle accountable?

This

Tyrion wasn't given any renown for that feet dumbshit, it was swept under the rug.

Why did Jon stop him from telling Daeneris about the whole resurrection thing?

Seriously how are D&D this fucking retarded?

I don't get it, they were able to perfectly adapt from the books in season 1 and 2, yet they cant just pull shit from the books when it makes their job 10x easier. They had so much to go from after Red wedding and yet they still decided to take their own journey when they know it will make less sense than George's direction.

What's the fucking point in starting with an almost perfect adaptation (taking budget into consideration) if you're just going to show your cock sizes by writing your own garbage. I guess this is actually good writing considering Benioff wrote the Wolverine movie.

Shit like this pisses me off, fuck you D&D for wasting the chance in a life time at creating a legendary show.

You're the retard for thinking Davos whining about his son on this meeting would be a good idea

These

Stopmaking this stupid fucking thread

Lmao what fucking resurrection? Jon is the same Jon, even Kit has complained he hasn't changed at all.

This entire show is a fucking joke now and I sincerely hope the world sees D&D for the hacks they are when they release shit that isn't handed to them from decent writers like gurm.

PREQUEL MINI SERIES WRITTEN BY GRRM WHEN??

It was an honor thing you dont let bitches talk shit without some punishment

Davos knows how war works. They were just trying to survive. WIth hindsight he probably appreciates clever tactics even tho it costs his son life.

They mentioned the battle and obviously dont hold any grudges anymore.

that was a direct insult. The reality of war is well-known to Davos. He knows that everyone has his role and that people are often brought into it by circumstance. His role was to be on Stannis's side even though he disagreed with him on a lot. I don't think Davos would be the kind to hold grudges for the enemy defending themselves.

the series is incredibly poorly written and it's clear the writers are rushing through to the ending and are sidelining any character who's not one of the crowd-favourites, i.e. jon snow, daenerys, sansa, jaime, etc. It's obvious they're trying to rush the whole jon snow+daenerys thing to pander to the audience and give the tumblr crowd what they want.

It's a very poorly written show and is little more than a soap drama with swords.

Because it makes him even more unbelievable, because he can still tell her later, because it comes off as crazy
>there's zombies out there. btw I was resurrected after days of being dead

Fuck it took me a second to even remember what you were talking about.
I'm 99% sure that D&D forgot he ever had a son

>defending Game of Thrones
Are we getting raided by reddit?

>We were in the same battle but on opposite sides lmao!
>...oh and my son died that day...

>implying the normie audience even remembers he has a son

>giving Tyrion a lesser role on the show
what in the fuck were they thinking? last episode he had more screen time but since escaping King's Landing they've diminished his role, he's one of the reasons to keep watching this damn show

I know the circlejerk on Sup Forums is the show went to shit after s4 but it really is true
I feel like George Martin really fucked the show by being a fat lazy cunt - even though he's a fucking weirdo he made an interesting story

I'm curious, what is the reception with normies on the new season?

>son died in warfare
>being salty about it
Ser onion is a honorable man. He and his son understood war is war. Plus it's all the red whores fault anyways and he wants to gut her

Davos has become completely useless after Stannis' death. The only reason he's in the show is because he is a fan favorite and that's it.

>I don't think Davos would be the kind to hold grudges for the enemy defending themselves.
If stannis was still alive what would he have done

I sure as hell didn't