FYI, this is the same guy who wrote Harry Potter and the Cursed Child

FYI, this is the same guy who wrote Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8KA3vU7F9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mfw the prequels get redeemed cause the new trilogy is so shit

pfft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*hand rubbing intensifies*

So I guess we can expect Kylo travelling back in time to undo the events of Episode IV?

Why the fuck was Colin Trevorrow tapped for ep9? He's a shit director, it's going to be feel so fucking lame next to Rian Johnson's movie

I hope there's a trolley witch cameo

>meet Jack Thorne

youtube.com/watch?v=k8KA3vU7F9o

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

What's so bad about cursed child?

Did they ever release it as a book or video to the general public besides a stage play?

lol fuck these movies

more time travel

>When the new stuff is so shit you're making the precuels look like masterpieces
Not going to lie, that's a mayor accomplishment, srly, I dunno if I were able to do that, and I thought of putting Naruto in the same setting.

There is so much wrong with it that it's difficult to even answer this question. It was the most baffling experience I've had reading and the only time I've had to put a book down to laugh.

>Suddenly Luke is black
>Nobody addresses this

There will be a new lore surrounding the force: how everybody has an inner "Force Personality" that is their true self, but may look different their outer appearance. The Force Personality comes from all possible races and gender spectrum. Luke's personality is a gay black man. Over the course of the movie he will slowly achieve this level of enlightenment with the help of of Rey

Where do they get this fucking hacks?

*these*

>2017
>Giving a shit about Social Justice Wars

Fucking hell why is he stumbling in his speech so much? Is he a robot?

He looks like your stereotypical hollyjew pedo

What does that have to to with anything?

Actually an appropriate choice. The Harry Potter book he wrote was glorified fan fiction, which is also what nu Star Wars is.

you can't fault the prequels for being completely destitute of creativity.

unfortunately the star wars fanbase is retarded enough to eat up nice glossy films with walkers and mildly derivative droids and stormtroopers

England doesn't have jews

>Lucas
>Film

No, see, there'll be a flashback to the battle of Yavin where Luke will be played by a CGI young Mark Hamill, Han will be played by Alden Ehrenreich from A Han Solo Tale, and Leia will be played by Lupita Nyongo

Maz Kanata never told you about your parents. I enslaved your parents and hanged them!