Amy Pascal pitched a Barbie vs He-Man movie to Phil Lord

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNICaVMLBjM
youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proof

>Barbie vs He-Man
who's the winner?

For the longest time I thought a "movie pitch" was when you give a quick recap of a story, characters and themes and a plea for why the world needs this film.
I suppose in reality it's just a few bullet points about merchandising opportunities and zeitgeist buzzwords.

Women CEOs were a mistake, and I don't think we'll ever recover. Pascal looks and sounds retarded. It makes me wonder who thought she would do well and how she has worked anything but school lunch lady.

Cartoon Network is being killed off by another woman too. Anytime one of these fish tacos sot in a seat of power they turn everything to shit.

>lena dunham

that explains a lot.

>and themes

Ahahahaaahhahahahahahahahahaha

To consider secretary was her actual job.

>tfw phil lord suggested a /feminist/ barbie movie written by lena dunham

what a nu-male

>He-Man hasn't been relevant to anyone since the mid-1990s
>Barbie hasn't been relevant to anyone since the late 2000s

Yeah I only wonder if he suggested this because he needs Pascal to approve his Lego movie sequel or if he means it. I bet he laughing at her e-mail while typing

The amount she emailed herself. literally a retard.

Barbie, obviously.

Everyone from the dawn of time tried to warn us about listening to women but we had to learn the hardway

I dunno, I recall that she types in all caps.

>Barbie is a strong, smart, brave, and independent woman who plays a major role in solving the conflict.
>He-Man is an insecure, dumb, comic relief character who is only good at breaking things.

I imagine that's what they would end up doing.

>crashing the studio.. with no survivors
>i am a big lady
>for you

Any more Sony email highlights?

The whole company seems retarded.

I think that idea is very buzzworthy and cool.

>Amy pitches her Ghostbusters
>Michael Lynton : Very Good.
They're all retarded indeed.

>Belgrad Doug
They call him Dougie.

With this level of incompetency at the helm, it's no wonder Sony movies were driven to the hole it is at the moment.

When I was a kid,I always thought CEOs are hyper competent people who are in charge of everything when in fact you just need luck and some hard work at the beginning.

>Wig
>schemer

Fucking hell, the least she could do is get the names right. Her rambling style is indicative of a person who cannot hold a coherent thought in her head.

They used to be better, now they're just overrated salesmen.

Sony is dead... Bury it

You obviously missed the part where she said "feminist," "mash up" and "male female stereotypes" user

>I haven't gone mash up crazy but this is way harder than I thought to get right

You make a fucking Barbie movie and you make a fucking He-Man movie. You stop trying to make every single IP and brand you own into a billion dollar cinematic universe.

God, this woman is so fucking incompetent it makes me genuinely angry.

>(((luck and some hard work at the beginning)))

ftfy friend

>Cartoon Network is being killed off by another woman too.
This one amazes me, she's pretty much devolved their daily lineup into fucking Teen Titans Go all day long and destroyed Boomerang for no fucking reason (despite keeping the same format and steady stream of viewers for the past 15 years), yet they keep her onboard.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNICaVMLBjM

>Why not get Lena Dunham to write a feminist Barbie movie?

>Why not get Lena Dunham to write a feminist Barbie movie?
Yes why not, why not indeed

>sent from my sony cell phone

god damnit i fucking hate sony so much

>Sony actually forces their employees to strictly buy Sony products
Man it's bad enough they force it into every fucking movie as it is.

Theres a number of "sent from my iPad's" in here.
I've reaized over the years that nobody in any position of power is necessarily competent or right for the job and any level of success or human ingenuity was stumbled into.

in the jumanji trailer one of the main characters has an Uncharted 4 poster in his room lol

Marrisa Myer raped the corspe of Yahoo. HP was ruined by a woman CEO as well. Bitches had a cult of personality surrounding themselves with all the gossiping whores not getting any work done.

>YOU'RE KILLING HASBRO!

Are we continuing yesterdays thread about this retard?

Imagine being a director at Sony Pictures and getting these insane rambling emails from a Amy Pascsl every single day

Sony has always been full of cunts.
Remember these motherfuckers would put rootkits in your music CDs.

>Why not get Lena Dunham to write a feminist Barbie movie

This is Hollywood in the year 2017.

What the fuck?

Imagine being a Sony exec in that boardroom and having to be all like "damn, Amy Pascal, this powerpoint fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bullet points and sophomoric nonsensical buzzwords. I would totally approve this project, both my firm and with my personal capital." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old on the casting couch. Like seriously imagine having to be an executive officer and not only sit in that chair while Amy Pascal flaunts her disgusting ideas in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the watermarks on her clipart, and just sit there, slide after slide, hour after hour, while she perfected that "dance". Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in the room tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AMY PASCAL THINKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been hiring an firing tight-cunted secretaries and pencil-necked geeks with camcorders for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Milwaukee. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the President of SCA calls for another meeting, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking broker of deals. You're not going to lose your future career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>great professionalism from both sides

no fucking shit lady

>Marissa Mayer
How can someone so cute be so evil?
She's like a real life Android 18.

>A fat Barbie who constantly gripes about how much her pussy stinks

I wish there were WB/Disney leaks like these. Reading these retarded suits' mails is hilarious.

I'd say many are competent but entertainment industry CEO's are literal retards

We need a thread for reliving the best of the Sony leaks. My overriding memories were Angelina Jolie getting rekt, Fincher being regarded as a god and those fucking powerpoint slides.

Does she do a lot of voice to text while she's driving? Is that what this is?

WB ones would be amazing

Why do none of these CEOs seem to have basic understanding of how to use a computer or word processor?

They aren't that old.

>Ashkenazi's
>high IQ's

Pick one and only one.

>PMS

If I used that kind of grammar and spelling in my emails at work, I'd lose my job. Unbelievable how retarded Pascal writes in these emails. Like an 8 year old texting.

>Emma stone as carnage
>Spiderman VS amazing Spiderman starring Tobey and andrew

What the literally fuck

>Women
>Emotional Depth

The lesson I learned from this is that literally anyone can be a CEO. I am actually sure that half of this board could do her job better than her,at least when it comes to formulating ideas into words.

Amy types like a moron. She has terrible grammar for a high-level executive.

why are u punishing me

>She has terrible grammar for a high-level executive

She has terrible grammar for someone who went to college.

Really makes me wonder how complete fucking retards get jobs like this

Getting a job is like 90% who know and how well you can bullshit and 10% actual skill.

Even in the tech/STEM industry where it is maybe 80/20.

mite be good you never know haha

Is it because they know how to use powerpoint?

How do you get a job when you literally have no connections?

>Chairman: Anthony Vinciquerra

Makes me wonder how Jewish execs get replaced with non-Jewish execs in stormtard fantasy land

>Emmerich pedigree

The grammar isn't even the biggest issue on display here. She can't make a decision and stick to it, she's easily manipulated, she gets business relationships confused with personal relationships and trashes both of them in the ensuing tantrum. Sony is an absolute shitshow

That was a good one! Huh-huh-huh-huh!

I find her hilarious. She's basically Matt Damon's character in the Informant.

>The Amazing Spider-Man: Sinister Six Part 1
>The Amazing Spider-Man: Sinister Six Part 2
>>The Amazing Spider-Man 3 as an animated film
>The Amazing Spider-Man 4: Part 1
>The Amazing Spider-Man 4: Part 2
>Spider-Man vs Amazing Spider-Man
>sequal pleasentries,pleasanteries
>pulling numbers out of ass

Holy shit,what the fuck is this?

Assuming you have an attractive resume - you do a shitload of interviews

Assuming you don't - you get lucky

Lmfao, they were thinking of bringing back Raimi and Tobey in 2015?

I hope they actually do this, pls Sony.

She looks like a fucking psycho. I wonder how the Yahoo shareholders thought it was a good idea. She ruined the few things that were still working at Yahoo. How could they take seriously a woman who interviewed Lady Gaga for two hours?? And when she was appointed CEO, she was pregnant, WTF.

If you are really,really talented and the absolute best at something. But then you would actually know people. So to answer your question,you absolutely need to know someone,if not you,then your family.

What will it take for this goblin to disappear forever?

No debate there, these emails were the best literature of 2014

>dont understand how to do cut and paste

>The Amazing Spider-Man 3 as an animated film
Makes me think of that direct-to-DVD third entry in the Stuart Little film series, a CGI flick also produced by Sony.
I'm suprised to see the recent-ish blowup of hatred for Sony picutres because for years I've been well aware of their awful DTV output.
They made fucking Crackle, now my dollar store is full of five dollar DVDs of Joe Dirt 2 and the Dead Rising movie.

Despite being a complete illiterate hack, Amy Pascal was making $12 millions/per year at Sony, and she worked there more than a decade.
There's no justice.

Sony Wikileaks taught me everything I know about the movie industry. All that's left is some cold hard proof about which actresses fuck Jews and Arabs for roles and petrodollars.

>white house down
>avoid american-centrism

???

This baffles me too. How do you get to a position like that and barely have the ability to type or use proper punctuation?

for word processing no less

>Sell Spider-Man rights to Marvel for $5 Billion
HAHAHAHA come on now. Disney bought MARVEL for $4 billion!!!! Did they really expected Feige to go "OH SURE, SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD PRICE!"

I can't stop laughing

to be fair they probably type official stuff normally or have their assistants do it. these are internal emails and communications, people often revert to shit like this, even my boss who is a very smart dude.

not knowing how to use copy and paste though is inexcusable.

Patrice O'neal had a legendary talk on O&A about his time in Hollywood. He mentions how people like Will Smith have been around so long, it's because they play the game and not because of their talent.
youtube.com/watch?v=YnyC2-51tQs

>Avoid American-centrism
>White House Down

>it's because they play the game
sucking dicks?

What was really working for Yahoo! at that point? Worldwide they had already lost the business and as far I've understood their business in USA was dwindling as well. The company already was in a downward spiral, so I don't know if anyone could have turned the company around.

Man, i totally would. Unlike Pascal. Bitch's gross.

IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT, GOBBY!

100% Reptilian.

They "owe." As long as their beholden to a debt, they can have everything taken away from them. Will Smith did shit like Seven Pounds, you don't do that shit otherwise.
I know Yahoo Auctions Japan is widely used in, well, Japan. Japan just holds onto legacy technology like that though, they were either the last to or still are using Geocities.

Does anybody think these sony e mail adresses still work?

Tell me Barbie, do you bleed?

You will.