ITT: Characters who taught you more about the real world than your parents

ITT: Characters who taught you more about the real world than your parents.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

post them all please, I live for this shit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

But I actually like the show.

Pickle?

this pasta is trying to be the next "dullest franchise," but it just doesn't have what it takes.

>sitting at bar talking to buddy
>overhear some group talking about one of the members new tats
>start talking to them about tattoos
>show them mine (calf and upper arm)
>this guy shows me his
>wtf is it?
>some rick and morty character (the frog guy)
>''existence is painful'' quote on it
>its spelt wrong
never pissed myself so hard. you've got to be a deadset fuckwit to get some shitty meme tattoo in the first place, but to top it off he spelt the quote wrong

aannnd the other one

Andrei Rubluv

Rick and Morty is better than the Simpsons. Prove me wrong.

protip: you cant

the quality of seasons and the lengths it went into zombie mode

Simpsons lasted till 2010 when Zombie mode kicked in

how do we deal with radical redditism?

A lot of people do. Ya see, here on Sup Forums, everyone chooses to be a hateful contrarian in order to fit in.

the screaming mindfuck splinter is that when you accurately explain that this is a boys zone cartoon, then actual fat retarded women who feel threatened that they can't use this cartoon as social proof to meet betas come out of the woodwork to criticize you, calling you gay, can't get laid ect. Remember they only pretend to like a certain thing or hobby that boys like to get attention from said boys that also pretend to like said thing or hobby, once they've ruined said hobby or thing and get validation through social proof, then they can successfully call you stupid nerds, in other words, they are social parasites that move from one piece media of to the next, demanding that everything be about their cunts, because if it isn't, then your thing you love is dumb, and you're a loser who can't get laid, that's the effectiveness of it, and then like clockwork betas cave because instead of defending their hobby they are shamed socially into allowing fat whales who make everything about their holes dictate the course of the thing they loved, then the parasite moves on anyway, god I hate cunts, I genuinely don't give a fuck about getting laid, and now that they've ruined my show, they can go, aww poor baby mad cause he can't get laid, that's their counter, and it's such a moot point, I just... I can't even, I've seen this play out with so many comic book stores, tabletop games, any cultural phenomenon, halo 3, it's like men can't have anything to enjoy, we're not allowed to enjoy things that aren't useless cunt holes, because if we enjoy anything that isn't that, it means we're gay (or losers who can't get laid) or by proxy will never get their holes, god women's arguments are pathetic and involve entirely their vaginas and trying to shame people, it's maddening! hahahahaha (I watched an episode while fucking a girl who also watches it, she didn't seem to have the cultural mind disease that demands more women creators) poisonous retard women. I fucking hate them

no pasta here, just want people to know the truth

Any character since my parents didn't even teach me how to tie my shoes, literally

The show it's just shit, not because some contrarianism but of course you wouldn't coming from reddit

holy fucking rebbit

Are they drug addicts? What is wrong with them?

This is the most reddit thing i've ever seen and i watched rick and worty

> I live for this shit
Why are you still alive?

>spelt
Oh the ironing

Tell me user, where'd you get that picture?

Wander is a sneaker fucker with those life lessons.

I'M ACTUALLY LAUGHING

ITS LIKE THE BIG BANG THEORY FOR PEOPLE WHO HATE THE BIG BANG THEORY

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?

IM DYING AHHHH

this reminded me to read Fathers and sons once again
brilliant novel

RICKLE MIIIICCKKK!