Has the Harley issue ever been brought up between Joker and Ivy?

Has the Harley issue ever been brought up between Joker and Ivy?

Repeating this for those with poor reading comprehension. Have the Joker and Poison Ivy ever had a discussion or an interaction where the topic was the other's relationship with Harley Quinn?

In Kesey's run Ivy disguised as Harley Quinn and was almost murdered by the Joker. She did this to show to Harley that the Joker didn't love her.

There was that one episode of TAS where Joker almost killed Ivy after Harley started living with her.

But did Ivy reveal herself to the Joker? That interaction is kinda one sided of the Joker didn't know it was Ivy.

Yeah? How did that interaction go down?

yes ivy has tried to kill the joker over harley
she never wins out

>Yeah? How did that interaction go down?
Joker made Harley leave the gang because he was annoyed, she teams up with Ivy and they go on a crime spree, Joker get jealous and goes to get Harley back, winds up burning Ivy's hideout to the ground.

Got specifics?

In the DCAU comics is pretty frequently to see Ivy snarking to the Joker about Harley, in one instance Harley was about to publish an autobiography book and Joker was concerned, he yelled Ivy that she should be concerned too about what secrets Harley can expose about her in which Ivy replies that she has nothing to fear since she trust Harley to not reveal anything dangerous

Gotham City Sirens for instance

Beat the bitch Joker. Kill the slut.

Yes, many times.

Don't worry, Ivy dies internally anyway

Such a shit moment, what was DC thinking!?

This is from Harley's first appearance, where she gets her powers. It comes up in this comic.

Her next real appearance is in her own comic, and it comes up again in the first issue.

This is from the first issue of her own series (much better art).

The Joker would have to give a shit about Harley for that conflict to happen.

That doesn't really have Ivy and the Joker interacting though...

Read the OP, then read the second line of the OP.

guess OP was right to worry about reading comprehension.

Yeah, I know, I was answering to the guy asking for Ivy trying to kill the Joker

How sweet.

Being Ivy is suffering.

okay, but what did they actually print?

It has it rewards from time to time

thats from the widening gyre mini

Is that Benes on art?

>Harley
>powers
Wait, what? What is this shit?

She's had powers for years. Enhanced strength, speed, and immunity to almost all toxins. Did you think she TRAINED to be strong enough to casually lift that hammer of hers?

>calls him a cat as a pejorative
>Calls him a hyena as a pejorative

Poison ivy don't like the fauna, do she.

No, really, Meatsack?

Don't read many comics, do you?

>when he calls me a meatbag he says it nice.
I really like this line

Poor Ivy :(

I will by your comic when the trade comes out.

\Nah, I think these pages pretty clearly show the interaction between Joker and Ivy on the subject of Harley. There is none. They ignore each other. Joker ignores Ivy because he ignores everyone. Ivy ignores Joker because she thinks he's beneath her (and Harley). She's not going to have a heart to heart with him when she knows he's completely insane and any conversation will be meaningless.

So, why don't Ivy kill both of them? She loses nothing from this, seeing that her friend was never really her friend and betrayed her.

Seems fine to me harley is a psychiatrist and its incredibly clear ivy has a thing for harley she also much prefers joker.

It's possible she doesn't see it that way, and thinks the Joker's hold over Harley is what did it rather than her own conscious decision and as such, would likely only kill the Joker.

I don't really know why she doesn't just kill him right there, but that's a debate that's raged for decades, 'why doesn't x just kill the joker' when the answer is usually 'because of the writer/editor/DC/plot.'

Because like user said , Ivy didn't see that reaction as Harley speaking for herself but rather her fixation for the Joker is what made do that, to Ivy Joker is a drug that Harley is taking and that made her do those things, without him Harley can be fun and herself but she relapse from time to time

This thread delivers

Ivy deserves better than Harley desu.

Dodson

Yeah, I remember in a DCAU Dini/Timm comic, I think it was "Batman Adventures: A Wedding to Die For?"

When Joker and Harley are getting married, the officiant asks, 'Does anyone object to this marriage blah blah," and Ivy of course comes right through the wall immediately riding a giant vine shouting, "I OBJECT!"

And the Joker just shouts, "I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!" Like he knew OF COURSE Poison Ivy specifically would show up and try to stop it. I can't find the page right now, but it's been posted here a lot.

This made me think at least in the DCAU, yes, Joker was aware of Ivy/Harley to some extent, or even a pretty good extent, but just (correctly) judged that Harley would keep coming back to him and usually didn't care much. And often doesn't give much of a shit about Harley in general of course, though that varies a bit, he is a psychopath and totally unstable.

But yes in general there's been a little bit of Harley tension between them when it actually became an issue for either of them in various universes. I could see it turning into more of them trying to murder each other in the DCU in the future if it really impacts them much (it doesn't really, usually).

Also there's that JL Unlimited comic where Joker & Harley invade the Watchtower, after being defeated by a series of pranks Joker said to Harley: "Please, don't ever tell this to Ivy"" (or something like that)

why are they getting married?

Because Joker thought Harley had a trust fund saved somewhere, when in reality was just a Harley trick/scam/lie to marry Joker

Found the page

a small part of joker does love harley, but he also hates that he cares about her.

also post the joker mask crossover, harley calls ivy to help with the mask joker

best part was indeed even batman telling joker (with the mask) that he wasn't funny anymore. causing joker to rip the mask of his face

Uhm, haven't you watched Suicide Squad? Their romance is beautiful, it's like Bonnie and Clyde

> Their romance is beautiful

That was your (and WB) mistake. You aren't supposed to think that

Not that user, but adaptations don't have to follow the comics 100%, and despite everything i don't think their relationship was as clean as you people try to paint it, Joker still hurt Harley, she simply isn't yet in the "fuck you, pudding" phase. Hell, it's their introduction as a couple, they had 5 minutes of interaction and the movie's already a mess as it is, what kind of departure between the two did you guys expect?

Let's not do this again. Let's just say that they should have at least made people dispase the pairing, since that's the core of it.

>since that's the core of it.

Is it, tho? They're both villains, Harley is "the worst of the worst", why should i care she likes to hang around an abuser? She might be deluded, her story might be tragic depending on how you see it, but she's still a criminal that hurts people. There will be a time when she'll regret it all, Batman/Ivy will help her understand how bad mistah J really is, Joker himself will grow tired of her or betray her etc., but for now just let them be. Again, they interacted for like 5 minutes

Their relationship in SS was basically the movie version of the breaking out of Arkham page from Mad Love where Joker and Harley are having fun tohether, it's only the beginning. The movie has way bigger problems than this anyway

Joker has the strongest plot armor in comics.

There is no reason he should be alive, or that he should be able to fight Batman without prep time.

Locking him up in Arkham worked when he was a crazy criminal who pulled joke based crimes, but he turned into a fucking mass-murderer at some point so it makes no sense how he hasn't been put down

>but he turned into *3 fucking mass-murderers

FTFY

Man the timing on this comic is great.

>a small part of joker does love harley, but he also hates that he cares about her.

This is actually what leads to him attempting to kill her by putting her in an exploding rocket

Well, Joker doesn't have to give a shit about Harley. He has to give a shit about something being taken away from him.

Actually isn't it supposed to be two mass murderers and a joke-themed criminal?

>Their romance is beautiful, it's like Bonnie and Clyde
More like Mickey and Mallory. Also i am not really against that either. Them having a very twisted affection to each other. It can still be abusive.

Really, it's one joke-themed criminal, one masss murderering psychopath, and one crime boss who probably kills but only to meet an end.

This 3 Joker thing is really a weird thing

Fuck
user if you have the rest can you plz post I was so into it

>Locking him up in Arkham worked when he was a crazy criminal who pulled joke based crimes, but he turned into a fucking mass-murderer at some point
You mean when Denny O'Neil wrote the fucking Joker's Five Way Revenge?

I really don't know where Sup Forums's mental image of the Joker comes from - he's been a mass murderer in EVERYTHING except for the '50s and '60s, and that was because of censorship.

>poor reading comprehension

But you literally structured that first sentence like a retard. Why did you even keep it if you were going to ask it coherently?

here a fun part

One joker is supposed to represent the Golden, one silver, and the other modern. That's about all there is to get about it. Golden was a crime boss who killed, Silver was a joke-themed thief, and Modern is a mass murdering psycho.

But why does it exist tho. Its nit like people were actually asking for it, it seems weird, there's no way storytelling-wise that it makes sense, not matter what kind of fuckery Manhattan did

Are you from the future? They haven't even begun to explain it yet, how can you say it makes no sense when there are already two Supermans and two Wallys?
At least wait for them to explain it before dismissing it.

They have yet to explain it yet. But the idea is that it's supposed to explain why the jokers are all so wildly different.

Here's a short story by Nebezial (aka Sunstone guy). I thought it was interesting enough to post