Sup Forums dating help thread

Sup anons, So my gf today told me that she thinks black guys are hot. I feel Fucking SICK to my stomach... What do?

leave before she gives you syphillus

dump her

Tell her she is being a degenerate harlot

Give her a pair of Irish sunglasses and then pick her up and physically remove her from your property.

dump her, let her find out what good stable partners they are and what a strong family they can build

Fucking leave her you fucking fruit cake.

Tell her to go date one then and kick her out. When did you become such a cuckold?

Leave her before you find her change to a public bike for black people

Guys fuck OP he's dating a harlet, I need help instead because I'm not a degenerate cuck. My gf is German and I've redpilled her. The cock sleeve was fully committed to the trump train since July 2015. The only thing is I can't fix the brainwashing they did to her and make her see the merchant is the root of all evil.

I TOLD HER WELL I THINK ASIAN CHICKS ARE HOT AND NOW SHE'S MAD

Good, now push her down the stairs and fuck off

Dump her, if she's telling you that outright then she'll cuck you. Leave her immediately while you still can you don't need a woman like that.

>tfw my gf is becoming increasingly redpilled
>she says I made her racist

god save the queen

Nice dude, now leave her.

Ask her if she wants the BBC and you can watch and post video here

Tell her fetishizing blacks is problematic as it is represents the dehumanization of minorities into just "bodies" in a fashion similar to slavery. Bonus points if you say problematic more than once! Also, the more emotional appeals the better.

God bless you. Make babies for me me because my swimmers dont work. Sad truth.

At first I was going to make fun of you for being a thin-skinned jackass. Now, I'm with everyone in else in telling you to dump her. She's a hypocrite.

you do the lords work user

Start lifting
When swole
dump her .

Put on black face and rape her she will be super into it.

Nothing you can do, we are hot

>inb4 go back
I'm a 100% pure swede, it's just thaye whiteys trying to steal our history

Punch her, then tell her, I gave you a taste of having a black boyfriend. Then walk out on her, for round 2.

One day you'll cuddle up to your wife's son and forget it was ever a meme on pol all those years back

Dump her like a sack of rocks. She's dead to you.

Tell her about the Jewish role in Bolshevism. That was the final redpill for me.

Dump her!!! Would make a good greentext and would rake in at least 100 internet points

There is no way OP is 18 yet.

OP you're a faggot and a dumbass for having to get answers from Sup Forums

Dump her, you're gonna be more than disappointed when she fucks a black guy.

So long as she is bred by a English stud i can live with it.
Otherwise its artificial insemination.

This. OP this is a good sign to abandon ship

Tell us more!

Abandon ship. She's testing the waters. Because in a few months it'll be

> what do you think of open relationships user?

Take her cell phone. Drop her off at the nigger part of town after midnight.