Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 13
Han Solo #3

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY

Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas
youtube.com/watch?v=taPxPDXKNQI
twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/769393560856559616
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for the prequels are poorly made movies, but that doesn't mean you can't like them

Now that's a hutt that jacks it every day.

>Swole the Hutt is no longer swole
The true tragedy of the sequel era

>using the well made high ground when defending TFA
oh my lord

reminder that the prequels are very well made
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/what-the-seven-star-wars-films-reveal-about-george-lucas

who said anything about TFA?

Every ying has its yang, my merely pretending friend.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Which Star Wars character had the toughest life?

(You)

Lumpy

Boba Fett

-Clone of daddy
-Watch daddy lose head
-Try to be badass to honor daddy
-Forever trapped in daddy's shadow
-Beaten by a farm boy and a blind smuggler

His whole life is a sad joke. But at least he's not Greedo

How does ezra break sabine's heart

Dark Side can't melt Mandolorian Iron

>First for the prequels are poorly made movies
People who don't know anything about cinema say this. Actually, I've found only Star Wars fans say this. There are thousands of poorly made movies. I'm talking about movies with zero focus, non-existing actor chemistry, bad acting (z movie/middle school performance), actors obviously high or drunk severely effecting performance, plot holes, plot inconsistency, special effects failure, bad budgeting, fighting on-set, executive meddling, reshoots that dismantle the entire movie.

Ezra gets fugged by Zeb

How many of these aren't made by Ed Wood?

So what's you favourite lightsaber form, lads?

>Using a lightsaber
All you need is a good blaster and you're set.

Lightsabers can deflect blaster bolts, nigga

99 was a hero, he did his duty and made his brothers proud.

Commander Appo, the man who led Operation Knightfall alongside Lord Vader, would like to have a word with you.

Normal folks ain't got the reflexes for that

can i be mandalorian yet?

You can be whatever you want to be in Legends! You can even be a badass!

>without any sort of indication
I said this once and a billion girls told me Padme was, in fact, interested

I don't know if I'm dense now or those girls were just dumb

So is it cool to hate Boba Fett this week? I'm having a hard time keeping track.

They you should try using more dakka, son

youtube.com/watch?v=taPxPDXKNQI

>Cool to hate Boba Fett
>This week

Boba, you fool! Now I can't see you! This gives me a massive advantage in a fight!

You're watching him slowly sink into the sarlacc while lounging in bed, you naughty user you.

Makashi for life

niman, i like the jack of all trades idea

bam oxiclean

And where did all that working out get him? Thirty years in prison where he forgot to bring his barbells.

It's incredibly obvious Padme is extremely attracted to Anakin. You have to be either blind, brain dead or autistic to not tell otherwise. She's staring at Anakin like a meal many times.

he decides bros before hoes.

Sabine's gardening dream is ruined.

It's cool, turns out Sabine is a futa, so she's a half-bro!

>ywn shoot down clankers over the skies of Cato Neimoidia in Battlefront
I hate EA and DICE so much

Was Luke ever knighted?

Yep. The ghosts threw him a party and everything.

No, that was just his bar mitzvah

Presumably some time shortly before Return of the Jedi, I would imagine. Yoda comfortably acknowledges him to be a Jedi before dying, so.

Was probably a spiritual knighting, like Kanan.

twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/769393560856559616

P O E T R Y

Heh

Yeah, probably

Jedi aren't Jewish. Let's just say that they had a bit too many problems with lightsaber circumcism. Yoda used to be fucking HUGE, man, played basketball and everything.

>kids using lightsabers

>Swole the Hutt

Aliens of the Galaxy just recanonized them conquering entire species and making them their slaves, so they'd have to be.

so your argument is that, because there is something that is worse, it means that something else isn't poorly made?

He thinks because Star Wars are blockbusters that means they're mediocre because on a technical level they're better than B movies, however that's obviously not true. It's not about money, if a movie is shitty like the prequels they're just shitty in different ways compared to Sea of Trees or Blood Father or Fury Road. Every movie is different so their flaws also differ.

When's dub?

Confession time I guess.

I was planning on getting it done by last Wednesday, to surprise play it during the stream.

However a combination of being burned out on editing, and the fact that my Aunt is due to drop a baby any day now, means I couldn't get it done in time.

Surely next week! R-Right? I actually feel a bit bad dragging it out so long. If it's any relief, I can say that the editing (the voice acting side of it) is almost completely done. Like, I could wrap it up and upload it today, but we wanted to see if I could put music and sound effects in it, so I'll probably do that over the weekend.

If you don't feel like editing anymore, I'm sure someone else could take over where you left off?

I mean, I guess it's possible. If someone had Sony Vegas 13, and wanted too, I could sent over the files... But nah, I've done 80% of it, I can finish it myself.

But any future projects like this, I probably wont be editing. WAY too much shit to do, and I am clearly not reliable enough to get it done at a reasonable speed. I'm literally weeks late.

Cool. Thanks for the update. Don't sweat it.

>All these cute little boys

>There's still so depressingly few /ss/ stories.

I still have no idea how anyone could look at the green-screen or the performances on the prequels and then try and defend them as quality movies on a technical or acting level.

Or does bringing up things like that make me a Plinkett drone or some bullshit like that? I forget all the arbitrary rules I need to keep in mind when talking about the PT here.

I feel your pain user.

>The things /ss/ could do to this boy's young fragile body

Dying thread. Post clones.

This is the only Clone image I've got saved

Acting saves most films. The Prequels had too few actors who could handle it. Liam, Ewan, Christopher and Ian were all gold, imho. Anthony and Kenny were veterans, so they could handle everything. The rest went from mediocre to trash.

>go to friends house party
>be the stick in the mud that doesn't drink alcohol
>been awake all night, it's 6am now
>freemakers is on
I kinda wanna watch, but I don't want anyone to wake up and see me watching Lego Star Wars.

What do?

You should kill yourself for caring that people know you watch cartoons

Do it mate.

It can't be worse than getting caught watching iCarly. Trust me.

But they like iCarly for nostalgia reasons

O-Oh

>iCarly

>nostalgia reasons

How can it be old enough to have nostalgia value? Is this another Shota user?

I really thought Liam was terrible in TPM. It's not his fault, the material basically forces him to be a robot the entire time, but even the talented classically-trained actors rolled snake eyes in the PT.

The only performers I found even halfway acceptable in the entire trilogy where Ewan, Lee and McDirmand. Lucas' utter inability to direct actors did a lot of damage to those films.

I'm 19, friend.

Watch it
If someone wakes up, make them join you

He doesn't. Just her Hymen.

>Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures >Season 1 Episode 13 - 8/29/2016
>Star Wars: Han Solo #3 - 8/31/2016
>Star Wars: Poe Dameron #6 - 9/7/2016
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens #4 - 9/14/2016
>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Episode 1 - 9/24/2016
>Star Wars #23 - 9/28/2016
>Ahsoka - 10/11/2016
>Star Wars: Darth Vader #25 - 10/12/2016
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens #5 - 10/12/2016
>Star Wars: Han Solo #4 - 10/12/2016
>Star Wars #24 - 10/26/2016
>Star Wars: Poe Dameron #7 - 10/26/2016
>Star Wars: Poe Dameron #8 - 11/2/2016
>Star Wars: Han Solo #5 - 11/9/2016
>Star Wars: The Force Awakens #6 - 11/9/2016
>Catalyst - 11/15/2016
>Star Wars #25 - 11/23/2016
>Star Wars Annual #2 - 11/30/2016
>Aftermath: Empire's End - 2/21/2017
>Thrawn - 4/11/2017
>Episode VIII - 12/5/2017
>Untitled Han Solo Film - 5/25/2018
>Episode IX - 5/24/2019
>Untitled Anthology Film - 2020

What are you looking forward to the most /swco/?

Is Season 1 Episode 11 of Freemakers a new episode? Or is it just a re-run? It's coming in at 7 so I'm not sure.

>go to friends house party
>been awake all night, it's 6am now
> I don't want anyone to wake up

Why is everyone asleep? It's a fucking party. You keep going until it's time to leave. Fucking lightweight kids.

Boba fett, I guess.

The sweet release of death from this waking nightmare.

What Boba Fett? And why?

Rebels Season 3 and Rogue One

>lightweight
But no, some girl drank a whole bottle of vodka and started throwing up and kinda ruined the mood.

Rouge Uno isn't looking too good from what I've seen so far, TFA was shit, Han Solo is cool but I can't see anyone else playing him. I don't really bother with the comics because of the bad art.

Episode 13 will be the latest one.
Currently the newest is 12.

>2 tv episodes
>4 books
>5 films
>13 comics

It's really not that much

Also
>forgetting Rogue One - 12/16/2016

That still doesn't explain Boba. There isn't anything planned for him.

Some people are adamant that Boba is going to get his own movie.

They were insisting that the first Spin-Off would be a Boba movie. It wasn't, so they were super duper sure he would be second. Wrong again.

Apparently Trank was set to direct a spin-off, and that he would have Boba be the main character (bullet fucking dodged, am I right?) so people are still insisting that third time's the charm, and that the third anthology would be his.

>Rouge Uno isn't looking too good from what I've seen so far

What doesn't look good?

This guy completely lost his head over it.

So.. Mandofags? Cause they're the only kind of people who think Boba's worth being the focus of anything.

Honestly. Why waste film on the worst clone when we still have story potential for the best clone? Rex has proven to be infinitely more interesting and badass. And Morrison's actually in the right age area to do it.

Rumors, I guess. But it kinda makes sense. Boba Fett is one of the most popular and iconic characters from Star Wars.Well, when I watched TFA I had been gone for like a year due to work and didn't watch any trailers. I knew about it, of course, but I thought it was going to be... the new trilogy. But not really. Rehash of ANH. I was very disappointed. TFA felt like a fan made movie. Rogue One is also starting to look like TFA in a lot of ways.

>Boba Fett is one of the most popular and iconic characters from Star Wars.

In Legends content. In actual Star Wars he was barely even a character. It was the armor they were interested in. In which we already got a shitload of canon content about.

Armor aside, there is literally nothing interesting or 'iconic' about him.

Don't have to be so butthurt, user. He's still one of the most popular characters. If they're going to cash in on Star Wars he's one of the most obvious characters they can use. Might even go for an R rated movie, who knows.

>Might even go for an R rated movie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA