/sg/ Syria General - US THROWS KURDS UNDER THE SAA BUS EDITION

>Bookmark /sg/ @ orph.link/sg

old thread (Cross-thread)

>Thread theme
[YouTube] Ronald Jenkees - Aquatic Jambiance (embed)

[YouTube] Just try it Obama, I dare you (embed)

Links updated for August 17
>Visit us @ syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>Newest Interviews with Assad

[YouTube] مقابلة الرئيس الأسد مع NBC الأميركية (embed)
[YouTube] President Assad's interview with SBS NEWS AUSTRALIA (embed)

>NEW RT Documentary - Amnesty in Wartime:
rtd.rt.com/films/amnesty-in-wartime/

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
>Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City
SW Aleppo August 17 Mirza
i.imgur.com/kMl9mCp.jpg (embed)
SW Aleppo August 17 Peto
i.imgur.com/IQyFuCI.jpg (embed)
1070 August 16
i.imgur.com/8lJqO5r.jpg (embed)

>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg (embed)
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg (embed)
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg (embed)
>Darayya Aug 5
i.imgur.com/ZYrCX1N.jpg (embed)

DEVELOPMENTS AUGUST 17
>More gains made in Darayya by Republican Guard, part of SAA 4th Mech. & NDF
>1070 Housing gains continue by Republican Guard, NDF and Hezbollah
>Tiger Forces, SAA & Hezbollah attempt storming the northern part of the artillery academy
>Several FSA-aligned factions took control of al-Rai after a few days of clashes with IS
>SDF & YPG continue advances in direction of al-Bab and also some gains south of Manbij
>NDF (Assyrians and Arabs mostly) clashing with Kurdish police in Hasaka, SyAF bomb the kurd HQ in Hasaka in reponse.

Southfront August 16
[YouTube] Syrian War Report – August 16, 2016: Russia Intensifies Air Strikes (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

pol.foundation
youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
hrw.org/news/2016/08/18/iraq-clerics-call-against-anti-lgbt-violence
rt.com/news/356380-turkey-russia-military-nato/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop wasting bandwidth you gypsy mother fucker.

pol.foundation

How long until we take our nukes back from these roaches?

That's when paranoia reaches the maximum levels of batshit crazy.

Even then he needs to keep his enemies close, so to speak. He needs the West, he needs the EU, he needs NATO. Turkey will fail without them, this is reality. I'm an amateur on economic and military affairs yet I can see this much.

Would he rather be vice roy of Turkish region or emperor of Turkish scrapheap? He has to choose.

BEST
BEST
BEST
THREAD

It seems to me that Iran, Turkey and Syria have agreed to oppose the Kurds.

Power is just a means to an end. You were pretty close to reaching cognitive dissonance in that post, but skirted by it. You can take baby's first almost redpill to reddit.

>Army is going to keep all of its supplies on the front line when it is at risk of being encircled
>Rescue workers are informed and weapon caches and supplies
I'll ask you again. What force in the history of urban warfare has only attacked the front line? Surely not the rebels you're defending. I noticed that you avoided the leader bit. Probably because you knew it'd be even more ridiculous to try and argue that they're on the frontline or not valuable targets.

Shoo, shill.

What exactly needs to happen for this war to end?

>US THROWS KURDS UNDER THE SAA BUS EDITION
What did you mean by this?

Assad must go

US and Saudi Arabia stop funding Islamic terrorists.

So never, unless Erdo decides he can't trust NATO and allies with Russia.

>Power is just a means to an end.

There is no end. Power is all that exists.

>Obama: we need to form a regional coalition to stabilize the ME
>Putin forms a regional coalition to stabilize the ME
>Obama: AXIS OF EVIL
This is how the history books are written folks.

lmao LOOK AT THAT FACE

>its a media gets mad at Assad because of some kid and shit episode

Well he should stop bombing kids then.

It's already happening.

Hes assuming the US will stand by while the SAA kills the Kurds.

Unlikely. The US will either try to broker a ceasefire, or just throw their lot in and dare the Russians to stop them. Assads planes in Qamishli have already been destroyed on the ground, no confirmation as to what was responsible - perhaps Murica?

Honestly they dont really need the USAF anyway. Assads garisson in Hasakah is fucked.

>m-muh chilluns!

I know for a fact that salvation will come to the Levant in the future.

They were moved to Romania months ago.

Like I said, your lukewarm appeal to neutrality belongs on reddit.

You almost said it in your post. What power does a politician's regular supporter get? None. But he grants power someone he entrusts to achieve his interests.

Your view is the modern, disillusioned spin on Marxist revisionism where EVERY conflict is solely about resources, another solipsistic idiocy.

He will when rebels stop beheading citizens and drowning them in cages. No one believes you care about civilians.

Hi Otto,

Is this you or somebody else?

Iran and Russia stop funding shia Islamic terrorists.

So never, unless Khamanei decides he can't trust Russia and allies with Turkey..

>Greater Syria
good one

Yep, stupid fucking kurds gave them all the reason to, great fucking job retards. Now I understand why Saddam did everything to keep the fucking sandkikes in line, this is what fucking happens when you don't properly herd the kurd.

You're mixing up your factions.

>Assadshills will defend this

You people are sick. I hope you feel happy.

Include Greater Yemen there and we gucci.

CLAP CLAP WE ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER GOOD JOB ROACHPOSTING FELLOW ROACH

I'm not 27 for fuck sake

He's also mixing up his countries, the cage drowning took place in Iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

You look like a 27 year roachchild 2bh

First time I like an OP by a t*rk.

>Shia Islamic terrorists
Lol.

No, I'm properly identifying aligned interests and actions. Unless you think Al Qaeda's former regional wings have suddenly become a secular political group interested in democracy.

Long live Saddam, long live the Ba'ath

proofs?

>rebels persecuting anyone who isnt a Sunni
Youre actually going to argue how one faction kills their victims by different arbitrary executions
Fucking kek

Being Shia doesn't mean shiite. They believe in the exact same shit as the Sunnis do. The only real factions are Salafis vs everybody who doesn't want to live like it's 700 AD

Said the losers who now hide in Iraq's sewers lmao

>What power does a politician's regular supporter get?

The psychological dominance over the Other.

I don't know at this point. Obviously a partition between west and east Syria, but one doesn't see how one can arrive at that solution currently. Assad has to give up the fantasy of reconquering the entire country and the Gulf Arabs have to give up the goal of driving the regime into the sea. It's going to take years before we get to that point.

Go to Sanaa and openly proclaim you are gay. I dare you.

>live like it's 700 AD
That's what you get when your holy book lays down petty tribal laws that are supposedly from God himself.

Oh so just coincidence that all Wahhabists are Sunni?

Trips say you gotta do it Sven. Fucking do it.

Go to Tel Aviv and openly proclaim you are Shia. I dare you.

test

They were not photogenic enough to be snapped for sympathy.

That thread ded. So technically I didn't start replying aight!

Keep loving kikes. Your "hurr durr wahabis are colorful and vibrant" stance is hilarious. Salafists don't turn on their emir so they will be obedient like sheep in their own countries like KSA. Like Noor in Egypt sucking whoever is in power. But hating Rawafid (and some sufis) was and is a core tenant which is why Wahab chimped out in the first place. Which is why ISIS would also look down on Saudi because they didn't finish what they started. And which is literally the only rhetoric used by your fuckbuddy moderates who are only concerned about the magical threat of Shia. See how your beloved muheisni recruits and gives pep talks. Same with all clerics on Saudi Arabic. It's all about Shia not freedom of any sort. So going against Assad is not a sign that they are not obedient, it's a sign that they only think in terms of Sunni Shia

Again you just add muh and think that counters anything, I stated that all groups originally start when there is a foreign invasion and I cited Hamas Hezbollah and AlQaeda and their technique to repel invading superior forces, that was my point and is just a fact not even an argument, refute reality if you want or describe it as a diatribe. That's just because you're delusional

My argument was that also your beloved moderate headchoppers are just a mimicry and that's why they don't deserve respect or support from rational people, only from dillusional people like you who stated twice the retarded argument of "when jihadis win, they will lose". I asked about AQ in Afghanistan, you just said some irrelevant bullshit but then contradicted yourself with "I never said jihadis will stop autist" which is why I'm telling you they shouldn't be trusted in Syria, still waiting for a logical answer to supporting jihadis if you believe they never stop autist even if for the sake of the argument I agreed they might be pushed out of Syria

There isn't a moral argument to make in favor of the rebels.

>psychological dominance
LOL. You think if Hillary wins that conservatives are going to suddenly capitulate psychologically to liberals? Like I said, it's a retarded simplification of history and geopolitics.

Did you see what Sadr said yesterday?

hrw.org/news/2016/08/18/iraq-clerics-call-against-anti-lgbt-violence

Why would the Jews do anything to you for being Shia? They're only interested in terrorists like Hezbollah.

Whats with the western hate for kurds? Roaches need not apply.

I would do it lmao, stop with your childish projection, Israel has 1.5 million Muslims

I'd rather be arrested by IDF than any backwards fanatics and thugs in the Middle East

Oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing?
Delete this, they will extend your fucking ban for evading.

Hi Mossad, my brother

Every government in the middle east have been Salafis for decades now. It's about to change now

we did it, reddit!

ahem
rt.com/news/356380-turkey-russia-military-nato/

>inb4 rt
yeah yeah, still

Kill all the terrorists. And whoever shelters them, preferably.

I'm not Chilebro :^)

>LOL. You think if Hillary wins that conservatives are going to suddenly capitulate psychologically to liberals?

No. Only that they will feel Othered in their own country by defeat. A defeat doesn't necessitate capitulation.

that's not how it works, moron

Shiia Magic work well actually

Aleppo needs to be taken. Everything else is a cake walk.

It's a war, collateral damage happens.

If all it takes to change your opinion is a sad picture or some sob story, then congratulations on having a vagina.

Reported for ban evading.

Nah Iraq is trash i wish it was glassed

>I'd rather be arrested by IDF than any backwards fanatics and thugs in the Middle East
Go to FSA and tell them that you're Christian, i dare you.

Its impossible to actually ban someone from Sup Forums. "Im behidn 7 proxies" and shit.

Collateral damage is usually on the front lines, not behind them.

Sorry, the foreign backers of the rebellion will never allow Aleppo to fall. If the regime closes the encirclement again they will bash the rebel group's heads together and pour in thousands of ATGMs.

>Cyprus

"no"

If he said that is mossad will be a hero desu

chilebro isn't using any proxy or VPN

>the Siege of Aleppo is behind them and not on the front lines

How old are you kid?

Monitoring the plebbit's SCW, and seeing these kurds squirm

This fucking is priceless.

Tonight I'll sleep well.

THANK YOU BASED SAA

False. Front lines are not a concept in the laws of war. You can attack enemy combatants wherever they are found.

Lybia 2.0 you fucking takfir

I borned in the 20th of November of 1995 of course

>rt.com/news/356380-turkey-russia-military-nato/

Yes, your government is positioning itself for the inevitability of Hillary getting pushed through.

Keystone (which will never be mentioned here), etc. They've already started bumping up the anti-Russian propaganda.

I think they're just agreeing to not cross fire when killing Kurds, but hopefully Erdo fears US backstabbing and destroying his work more than he wants Turkey in the EU.

Dominance does necessitate control and capitulation. The very term psychological dominance is fucking retarded. Any man who isn't ideologically puritanical would rather live in his paradise than simply have power. Power is a means to an end. The end being your interests. Power is used to control others. But to control them into acting according to your interests. Nothing makes this more evident than a suicide bomber or kamikaze.

What power do they have in death? None, but they've won an inch for those who will pursue their interests.

1. Antisemitic rhetoric doesn't mean religious or racist antisemitism is the cause of anti-Zionism, it just means anti-Zionism causes harsh feelings to tap into traditional Islamic chauvinism against the Jews. The same happens with Shias; Syrians don't rebel because they're ruled by Shias, they turn to anti-Shia sectarianism because of how Shias treated them. And before you call me sectarian, I say the same about Shias in Iraq and how Sunnis treated them. You need to stop conflating cause and effect: there is a physical cause, and the religious and sectarian insanity is an effect of that.

2. Qaddafi is Sunni and Salafis still rebelled against him. It's not about sectarianism, it's about popular rebellion becoming so mainstream and regime repression so severe that even those who usually obey the ruler decide it's no longer realistic to do so. Right now, it seems most mainstream Salafis support the Benghazi government against the MB and their jihadi and other Salafi allies in Libya. So why did these Libyan Salafis not obey or support Qaddafi? It's because of a factory that is not purely limited to sectarianism.

3. I said jihadis will not stop, I said jihadis will be defeated. That's the difference. I gave the difference between Afghanistan and Syria, apparently that is irrelevant to the comparison between the two countries, okay I guess. I said jihadis in Syria can be defeated post-Assad, unlike jihadis in Afghanistan. Such a simple statement appears too difficult for your simple mind to comprehend, which is why you resort to misrepresenting my words. Jihadists will never stop voluntarily and I never said otherwise, I said the conditions that will weaken them will enable us to defeat them. For one thing, the US is already leading an anti-ISIS campaign in Syria, that campaign just has to be redirected at AQ when Assad is gone. This will be be done when an anti-jihadi FSA is constructed in Raqqa and Deir ez-Zour, with support from Daraa and Azaz's FSA.

Better yet, go declare it in Tehran, lemme see how those non-Salafis treat you.

Do you wanna get reported again?

don't teach onur how to ban evade. we'd never hear the end of it

I want to post some dead american ally before sleep!

So someone can fucking explain me why SAA is now fighting against kurds?

>0,05$ dollars have been added in your account by Clinton Foundation

I already know you faggot.

Nice projection but you have only confirmed my point: the other side is not magically more moderate than the Salafi side. Thank you.

>Turks and SAA are both having a hearty laugh together at the Kurds now

War makes strange friends at times

NDF are criminals and their transgressions won't be tolerated any longer.