This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again

This movie opened my eyes. I'm never eating at McDonald's again.

Open your eyes, look up to the skies

>he said 13 years later

you're a fucking retard

This was in PoundLand for so long, even they couldn't shit this shitshow.

the one thing it did was it made me want supersize back again

also note: you're tasked into rewriting this boner to make it better, how you do it?

how can you go through so much of your life not knowing mcshit is bad for you?

Wow, youre telling me that if you eat fast food every day, it may effect your health?

Who'da thunk it

>you are not allowed to watch movies older than a year

The Founder did a better job

>he said 300 lbs later

>filmed in standard definition so Blu-ray never ever

It hurts

>Some idiot eats fast food for breakfast, lunch, and din din
>Makes no effort to shed extra calories despite increasing his intake exponentially
>DUDE I'M SO FAT AND SICK LMAO
>Even Captain Obvious finds the whole documentary to be too on-the-nose
>Only lasting impact on society is the removal of the supersize

FUCK Morgan Spurlock

>never eating at McDonald's again

So are you shitposting from Burger King or Taco Bell instead?

Fast food is just like liquor - it can be great but if you go HAM on it, it'll end up fucking your body up. Everything in moderation my dudes

Just really made me want some fast food.

you have to be 18 to post here

And yet there are millions of Americans that eat fast food for every meal and think it's perfectly healthy.

I thought this movie was kind of ridiculous. Spread bad press for McDonald's when really it's the fact that people lack self-control that's the problem. If you remove supersize, like they did, people are just going to do something like order a second fry and drink.

Anyways, I liked the show he got as a result of this, 30 Days. One of the more interesting reality shows of the time.

bugs... easy on the fries

Fuck them for killing the $1 Menu

my family got McDonalds right after we watched this lmao

u guys must be fat as shit

i still get it a few times a week

snack - 2 mchickens
hungry mode - buy 1 get 1 free big mac

were not except for my brother hes like 230 or something

this film is bullshit honestly. those based negroes were right in the film just exercise lmao

>and think it's perfectly healthy
citation needed

lol why? literally doing anything that much is unhealthy for you. you might as well stop jerking off, because doing that shit 3-4 times a day will ruin your health big time.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs

I used to get Taco Bell every single day. I weighed 240 pounds by the time I left college.

>because doing that shit 3-4 times a day will ruin your health big time.
wait, what?

sounds like u r u fat shit

>Ejaculating to the point of “sexual exhaustion” can make it harder for your body to utilize testosterone.
sluggish, low energy. prolonged abuse of masturbation could lead to health issues. you can't beat it multiple times a day and not expect your body to react. you can google it if you don't believe me. normal masturbation is totally fine, if you're not going overboard with it.

my point was, doing anything "too much" is never good for you. OP seems to think eating mcdonalds 3 times a day is normal. I'd wager a very small % of the population does this, so it shouldn't stop you from enjoying a bigmac every now and then.

>tfw get it for lunch on the weekends when I'm working
>tfw two double cheeseburgers and a medium fry

literally ate a 10 pc. nug hours after seeing this McKino

>3 days later

>eat nothing but mcdonalds
>loses weight
>lower blood pressure
>lower cholestoral
>all round better health

This is true.

Much better movie than OP's.

haven't seen it, but I'm sure it involves a lot of exercising and drinking water. something people refuse to do when they eat unhealthy shit.

I think the guy just walked and lost weight.

He walked every day and didn't drink soda with his meals. Very good film.

I liked Supersize Me, then I saw Fat Head and didn't know what to believe anymore

everyone is lying to me

i'll just i'm bored enough to watch it now.

Also didn't eat fries.

So low sugar, low carb, high fat diet, with nightly walks.

All it taught me is that McDonalds is fucking delicious and you'll throw up if you stuff your face every day with it.

Fat Head is an alright movie and all but it doesn't really refute Super Size Me. No shit not eating fries or drinking soda will be better for you than getting the full meal.

I for one preferred Super High Me. It should have won the Oscar.

No shit if you eat 5000 calories a day and don't exercise you'll get fat. I'm sorry you needed Super Size Me to teach you that.

The point of Fat Head is that you can live healthy and eat fast food. The problem isn't fast food, it's people not using their heads to plan their diets. Every single person who is fat is fat because of the food they eat at home, not because they have fast food a few times a week.

>mfw I haven't had fries in a year or so
that pic is killing me lads

I'm saying both documentaries aren't really telling people anything they don't already know. While entertaining, Fat Head wasn't really refuting Super Size Me as intended.

>eat 5000 calories worth of food a day
>never exercise
>get fat

Whoa... this really made me think

Broscience at its best

Super Size Me: If you eat only fast food you'll get fat
Fat Head: Guy eats only fast food and loses weight

Yeah that's not a refutation at all, Fat Head even proved it was impossible for someone to eat 5000 calories a day given the rules in Super Size Me, so if you want to claim Fat Head cheated by eating smart it's even worse for Super Size Me because he outright lied. Also I like how you didn't reply to the fact that fat people are fat because of what they eat at home, it's almost like you don't have a answer to that.

I agree with you there but a true refutation of Super Size Me would have had him eating just like Spurlock did which means fries and soda too.

>eating just like Spurlock
We don't even know what Spurlock ate and if you read my post you'd know that.

did anyone even watch the movie? He was testing the claim that MCDOANALDS made in court claiming that mcdonalds did not cause those kids to get fat. All the while examining the how the fast food market has saturated itself into the mainstream food market and turning all our food into crap. The movie is about food not "hurr durr mcdonalds made me fat"