IQ tests are the only way to determine intelligence, that means blacks are stupid

>IQ tests are the only way to determine intelligence, that means blacks are stupid
Ehhhh, no actually...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, we should measure black intelligence by having them climb trees.

Not an argument

What's the alternative?
What """""""intelligence"""""" do you think is missing?
>Conflating physical attributes with mental ones

yes IQ tests, which are made to test a variety of different types of intelligence and problem solving skills, are actually synonymous with climbing a fucking tree great post potatonigger sorry years of fetal alcohol breeding in your family gifted you a sub human IQ and now you're a salty fucking french fry nigger fuck

Whites and blacks are as different as chimps and elephants?? I thought race was a lie

But I thought race didn't exist? That everyone is equal? That we're all members of one race and species, human?

They should get the same test, no?

Next you'll be saying blacks have "different kinds of intelligence" like "musical intelligence" or "running intelligence" as if every one of them is a jazz-playing Usain Bolt

If anything, iq tests give them too much credit. I doubt if a 100% black person has ever contributed anything worth preserving

I mean the job probably involves a lot of tree-climbing.

There are different aspects of human intelligence and cognition, and IQ is only one measure that measures some of those factors.

You're right, IQ tests are only one measure of intelligence, yeah, lets look at some others

How about highschool level reading and content comprehension scores like the ACT or SAT? Oh...

How about a racial comparison of graduation and dropout rates? Oh...

How about an examination rate of the relative level of intellectual development and output from different racial communities, both contemporary and historic? Oh...

How about an examination of racial propensity for being able to carry out basic tasks like cook food or drive a car without fucking it up? Oh...

It is the best indicator of general intelligence. Also having "different" intelligences is poorly supported by research. It's a dead theory.

>let's develop different tests specific for each person and design it so that they can very easily ace it instead of challenging their abilities

made

me

think

So is the comic saying niggers are not human?
Really made me think.

But doesn't that test still determine which animal is best at climbing trees? It isn't the elephants fault that it can't climb trees but that doesn't change the fact that it is much worse in that regard than the monkey.

>different aspects of intelligence
Why are armchair psychologists stuck in the 1930s?

There are "different aspects" of vision. Intelligence is an ecosystem. Identifying a singular "aspect of human intelligence" would be like identifying an individual plan.

Every indicative test you can devise to test intellectual capabilities will put Blacks dead last. Just give it up already man.

IQ tests are almost entirely based on pattern recognition.

Pattern recognition is all that intelligence is as such they are a valid measure of intelligence.

Gee thanks for providing all that evidence supporting your point of view. I don't think I've ever seen such a well research and honest argument. Really made me think.

sage goes in option field

So you are saying that human races really exist and are actually different? Thus we should treat them differently because otherwise we would force our way of living on them?

Does this also mean that the other races can't fit into white society that well because they are different? And if they can't fit in anyway, why are we trying to do it?

Horses are objectively more valuable that moths, this whole "you all have strong points" is for idiots who don't understand scarce resources and basic economics

Are you implying that blacks and whites are different species based on that picture OP?

We would love to know what they are, how to test for them, and their relevance.

>Niggers do worse in literally all tests conceived
>hurr durr, the ebil white man is keeping the super smart black man down it isn't fair

Having them get something from high up in the tree could be an intelligence test. Niggers would strictly try to climb it, white people would build a tool to reach it, asians would force the person next to them to get it with a whip, and jews would convince the test taker that they already have the apple.

OP's wife cunt should be the one deciding who has the biggest and thickest IQ

OP, it's obvious that you are an overweight female

That comic is misleading.

except physical

Blacks can't even read the instructions to be followed on the IQ test let alone actually correctly solve the questions. Fuck outta here potato boy.

Muslims would behead the test taker with a blunt knife

It measures the kind of intelligence useful towards living in modern society.

Maybe nognogs are very intelligent in spacial spearchuckery, but that won't do them much good in the current year.

Holy fuck lmfao

That's why we enslave them.

B-but I thought there was no difference between the races and we're all equal!

What a retarded image. I assume they believe we're all equal, so why shouldn't everyone be able to take the same test?

This.

>the job is picking fruit from trees
>implying there aren't tasks each animal would excel at

Fuck off you nigger shill. Stop using an Irish proxy.

wow I guess blacks aren't humans then

>making at subtle reference to inherent biological differences
Maybe this comic is based after all

>literally all tests
Source?

>different aspects of human intelligence and cognition
True, but they're functions of general intelligence. IQ is a measure of general intelligence.

For example, if you were to divide intelligence into quantitative vs verbal, you'd see that people who score well on IQ tests also do well at quantitative and verbal tests. People who do poorly on IQ tests also do poorly on quantitative and verbal tests.

While there may be variation among different types of intelligence, in general they're all strongly correlated to general intelligence.

Furthermore, almost every aspect of life is correlated with IQ.

If gorillas and crows can score over 90 on IQ test then niggers and spics needs to step up their game or be demoted to primate status.

There's """intelligence""" as the broadly defined capacity of thought, then there's the intelligence we care about because it works in our system. Abstract thought, mathematical ability, pattern recognition, problem solving etc. are what we care about because a person with these skills can improve society more. These are the skills that put us at the top of the food chain. When a tree climber invents something noteworthy you may say it's not a fair test, but up until then...

>admits whites and blacks are different
>admits blacks arn't as smart but might be better in areas like farming cash crops
herr derr we r all equal guys

The problem with this picture is that it implies that each organism excels at a different task. The thing is that iq tests don't determine the worth of an individual or what their strongest skill but instead attempt to determine the relative power of an individuals intellect. Yes the fish is a better swimmer than the elephant and the chimp is a better climber than the dog, but we aren't trying to figure out everyones strong suit with an iq test. Usain bolt could beat Stephen Hawkings in the 100 meter any day, or Richard Dawkins for that matter, but two of those people are better predisposed to intellectual pursuits than the third.

i'll let you in on a lil secret. just pretend to be a libshit. it triggers Sup Forums really badly

I'm no neuroscientist, but here's a place to start:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_intelligence

That picture implies whites and niggers are not only different races, but different species.

>There's """intelligence""" as the broadly defined capacity of thought

To me, the overarching "intelligence" is just the rate at which you learn/how inquisitive you are.

>falling for the "niggers are stronger" meme
If you left your basement you'd see that blacks contribute hugely to obesity. Not as much as spics, but its a decent amount

OP rekt

thought I would just dump this before someone makes an argument for socio-economic disparity.

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html

Race can be determined via brain scans.
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5

96-97% of whites have no African ancestry.
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html

97% of Whites have no black ancestry whatsoever.
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf

have a (you)

You failed to mention that the blacks score poorly on every measure of intelligence.

FPBP
P
B
P

IQ tests do get adjusted to make up for cultural differences. So questions would still be similar for someone from France or someone from Zimbabwe.

Fpbp gg no re

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

Fpbp /thread *drops mic* BTFO

fun fact: racsists are on average dumber then liberals.

Really made me use cognitive functions

The chart is visually deceptive imo it should've just taken steps of 5000 each. It seems as if hispanic and blacks have very similar amount of accidents than whites. But there is a difference of over 5 times for both between them.

Education measures aren't necessarily tied to intelligence. It's plain to see that there are many, many more factors that determine the functionality of a school system and its students.
How is intellectual output and development measured?
As for basic tasks, that's reliant on their environment in addition to their ability of skill acquisition. Swimming can be called a basic task, but there have been and still are millions of people of all races who have little or no swimming ability simply because they were never taught.

>niggers can't drive cars
your image looks like niggers are relatively proportional to their population size when it comes to traffic deaths

also,
>that shitty scale

>Asian are the most racist
>Have highest IQs

thats all nice but fyi: IQ doesn't measure the worth of a human being.

No blacks are ridiculously stupid. Literally while writing that I hear Martin Lawrence talk about how black people have to tell each other to wash they ass; thats not dumb?

So basically this image is admitting blacks are a different species?

FINALLY

That test will accurately show which animals can climb trees and how well they can do it. If it is anything like our schools then they will have many subjects, like swimming, flying, running, fine motor skills, ect. If a creature doesn't do well in any of these subjects then there is something wrong with it.

Similarly for humans, we have tests on math, reading, writing, history, science, ect. If you cannot do any of these properly then you are mentally deficient.

It signifies the potential one has to contribute to society.

I suppose potential worth isn't actual worth, but it's still a very useful metric.

Utilise would sound smarter anonolon.

stop proxying as an irishman.

Just stop.

This meme that irish are as bad as canadians you dumbasses are trying to force isn't even remotely clever.

It's been done again and again. It's stale. Come up with something else.

literally every measure of intelligence has blacks under performing.

go ahead and start a nigger company full of STEM rejects and see how that works out.

How does this theory explain the existence of savants and other individuals with noticeable deficiencies in some areas but excellence in others?
>IQ is tied to almost all areas of life
Andy Warhol had a very low IQ despite being quite capable and intelligent. In addition, some populations that, measured by IQ standards, would be functionally retarded are known to have done things the average retarded person would be unable to do. For example, some groups of Aborigines have a long history of keeping large, strictly managed ponds of fish for food. They use systems of channels, weirs, and sluice gates to control the flow of water in order to keep the fish healthy.

I don't hate blacks and I respect them as sentient beings I just don't believe the lie that they are equel to the rest of the world; same with denisovans/abos, they do need to be treated and educated differently for the most part, that isn't to say I don't understand the bell curve and understand that we all exist on a spectrum; I'm sure there are sub saharans who may very well have a higher intellect than myself, but the fact still remains that the great majority of sub-saharan africans are literally borderline dysfunctional and need to be handled differently.

>How does this theory explain the existence of savants and other individuals with noticeable deficiencies in some areas but excellence in others?
they have fucked up brains that are specialized to do one thing. what's hard to understand about that? they do NOT have good general intelligence but they DO have good intelligence for specific tasks.

im still waiting for someone to find a specific task that niggers are good at doing in terms of specific intelligence.

>Andy Warhol
that guy is a massive retard and it SHOWS

IQ tests are still an effective measure of gauging the G factor. The G factor is still an effective measure of gauging intelligence specific to important and lucrative fields like stem and economics and is arguably the best because of the importance of these jobs. The facts are that asians and whites are more likely to have higher capacities in this regard, even when controlled for environmental differences. If being of a lower capacity according to G makes you stupid, then more blacks are stupid. Not all, but more. If this offends you, just think about the fact that there are probably many blacks out there that are smarter than you as an individual. That should make you feel better you fucking potato nigger cuck.

The image is also ridiculous. If you were to apply equality of outcome on such a ridiculous scale you would see people shedding tears over how its unfair to eat plants because they haven't had a chance to evolve brains and dont have the "opportunity" to self determine.

Thats not adjusted for total population you fucking retard.

Blacks take up 12% of the population take up 12.5% of the crashes

Whites take up 63% of the population and take up 68% of the total crashes. But you have to into account that niggers use public transport a whole lot more then whites do.

The G factor, another measure of general intelligence, has also consistently shown blacks to be two standard deviations less intelligent than whites.

Too stupid to live in a 1st world country. Not too stupid to build mudhuts in africa. (actualyl they are)

Not just that, but creativity too.

>Irish
Of course you'd be mad at having a low IQ
It's not science's fault - blame the centuries of genetically instilled fetal alcohol syndrome.

So they're admitting that blacks are an entirely different species?

So, are niggers a different species?

moths actually clean dust off things

>how do your statistics explain this anecdote?
user, statistics look at the world on a large scale and better represent everyone's experiences rather than a few people who said otherwise.

and thats nonsense, more objectively valuable for humans maybe, but every living thing out there serves a purpose for something

Fucking lol

irish posters are much worse than leaf posters, although much more rare

So you're admitting race does affect the brain?

i am dead and gone to heaven see that my body gets a proper burial

ok. how does that pic prove your false point? that test in your pic measures every species' ability to climb trees. just like an IQ test measures everyone's intelligence. but in modern society your ability to climb trees does not matter. however, what matters more than ever is your intelligence

IQ tests are flawed but not in the way you imply them to be. so fuck off you dumb little shit

Damn it moot