Finally meet a Muslim in real life

>Finally meet a Muslim in real life
>He's actually a nice guy

You lied to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/261206/norway-teaching-muslim-refugees-not-rape-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/AnonBabble

taqiya.

OP, tell him the truth that you're a faggot.

Watch how nice he gets.

No one ever said ALL Muslims are violent psychopaths, or that ALL Blacks are retarded thieves, or that ALL Hispanics are dirty, lazy cunts, or that ALL Native Americans are alcoholics...

... but stereotypes exist for a reason.

Don't be fooled, because no girls want him he is a serial rapist at night. It is the worst possible combination, a "nice guy" Muslim

>ALL Native Americans are alcoholics...

I live near a reservation, even the smart and successful natives love that white man fire water.

Why wouldn't he be happy? Hes achieved what his kind had failed at for 1500 years. The conquest of the west and he didn't even need to fight

Yeah, I thought the same thing about my coworker too. Eventually you begin to see things slip and their true nature shows.

Just wait.

>True natures
Good doc for that m8

Look up Islam in India bloodiest conflict
Shows what happens when Achmed gets in charge

im trying to find the comic where a native american is saying that to his friend about white people

That is what they want you to think.
You will be beheaded in no time OP

Muslims are nice to your face

this

Get cancer and die faggot

You're retarded.
>unable to comprehend the big picture
>b-but my anecdotes!

/thread
They will behead you as soon as they get power.

fpbp sums it up

He isn't "nice", he's just dormant.

Is a herpes virus that is just hibernating on your nerve cells for a few days before the next outbreak "nice"?

Anyone can be anyone for a year.

I've never claimed that Muslims couldn't be great people, but it's certainly not because of Islam that they're nice.
Islam is a death cult that follows the collected ramblings of a mass-murdering pedophile, named Muhammed, in a book called the Koran which is in turn explained in a book called the Hadith.
It's pure nonsense, so while Islam doesn't make people bad or mean(or whatever preconcieved notion you had) it certainly doesn't make them good and when there are enough of them as your neighbors, they'll come for you.

>he fell for the memes
Sup Forums is 100% satire, newfriendo

In the Christian bible, Satan is the greatest of deceivers. In the Qu'ran, Allah is the greatest of deceivers. Muslims actually worship Satan. He's just waiting for the right time to kill you and your family.

Nice phraze dude. Really.

>germany
Yeah okay Ahmed.
Piss be upon you.

>because no girls want him

All we scandinavians complain about is how all the women ONLY goes to muslims while other men have to settle for dick. I have never seen a muslim man who have trouble getting laid.

Sounds like they need to remove kebab.

>>Finally meet a Muslim in real life
>a Muslim in real life
>a Muslim
>a singular Muslim

Many things wrong with this post.
One being that being a Muslim doesn't mean you are part of a Muslim race. It's an ideology, which he is a part of that runs counter to everything your country believes in.

Secondly, when you get a group of them the middle eastern culture sets in. They create their own ghettos, rig elections by stealing votes off each other. They will demand the introduction of Shariah. they will reject everything you have, everything from language to fashion sense, everything will be wrong. Eventually they will create violent tensions.

Imagine something similar to BLM but with people who are not utterly retarded and are organised internationally.

"we Scandinavians have also noticed Muslims are more intelligent and handsome and halal than puny white men"

Nice inner city demographic rape statistics, goyim.
frontpagemag.com/point/261206/norway-teaching-muslim-refugees-not-rape-daniel-greenfield

This. I worked with two Muslims at a grocery stores, both brothers. Once their teacher wouldn't let them turn in an assignment late at the community college and I heard him screaming and tearing up our produce cooler. I walked in on it and he was cussing "fucking bitch" "fucking cunt" and throwing everything around. I left the cooler like I saw nothing but it was very crazy.

i he didn't try to kill your infidelity he is not a real muslim

anecdotal fallacy
cherry picking fallacy
faulty generalization

>muslim race

Uneducated brit mumbling about muslims in Sup Forums
Thinking he's superior to shitskins, roaches etc.
kek

No. He lied to you. And you sucked his stinky dick, roody poo style.

fpbp
came to post this
also exceptions prove rule
Also
SAGE
OP
1 post ID

That's what all the neighbours said about muslim "nice guys" before they got radicalised.

No shit, you probably don't meet many psychopaths in your day to day.
Listen, it's fine to judge and individual by their individual behaviour. All good bro, be friends with niggers.

Just don't go near groups of shitskins. Group psychology is entirely different to individual behaviour.

Read Surah at Taubah. That is Islam, he lied to you.

I'll have one in my university class.I'm just hoping not to get blown up

t.abu basir al-britani

>work with middle eastern dude
>he's statistically most likely a muslim
>all he does is watch League of Legends streams

haters gonna

He could just be a good person who is a Muslim. Life is a game of statistics.

Can confirm.

He is nice until you say something that doesn't agree with his views then he'll attack you like a wild dog.

>be a cuck
>post on Sup Forums as if you were one of us when you were really just a normy redditor the whole time

Based David Wood puts it best in one of his vids:
Of course muslims living in the West are mostly decent people, because they went to school here, met friends here, were immersed in western culture and so on. So they get those western liberal values, and since religion is only one part of life, when they read the Coran they superimpose those values on it.

But it doesn't matter that they are genuinely nice guys, because once their children and grandchildren find themselves in a majority position, they will stop believing in western values and start believing in the actual word of the Coran instead.