Why was she sch a cunt to debra?

Why was she sch a cunt to debra?

Women hate other women, women especially hate other women more attractive than them and ethnic women utterly /despise/ white women more attractive than them

>they both wanted to fuck dexter
>professional women are awful and tear eachother down more than the patriarchy could ever hope to

Debra was a poor detective who constantly broke rank, disobeyed orders and never solved any crimes. On top of that she always thought she was right.

If you have an employee like Debra in real life you fire them. But in Florida I guess you just get promoted over and over again.

Ignoring all the /r9k/ faggots ITT, she says it herself. Deb is brash, young, upcoming, and has real credit in the police thanks to her dad in comparison to her, who didn't get her position through actual talent and is much more quiet and businesslike (which she views as more important, especially due to her political connections).

She was anti-white racist

Because she is a fat latina nigger and like all women, they're cruel and retarded in positions of power.

She is pig disgusting fugly and I don't know how they kept her in the show, bad acting skills, ugly as fuck, I skipped most scenes with her because its was filler content crap.

Are you guys serious right now?
Like really?
Women can be awesome in leadership positions, stop generalizing the gender based on one fictional character

LaGuerta sucked dicks for promotions. Many such cases!

I agree,it's so unrealistic seeing women hostile to other,younger and prettier women.

>Women can be awesome in leadership positions
t. never worked a job in his life

You mean like madams in brothel?

>this same poster if the character was white male

>HOLY SHIT HE IS AWESOME FUCKING REKT EVERYONE LOL

why are white males so threatened by women and minorities. they literally piss themselves just remembering they exist.

I worked for a female boss,she was alright as a person but terrible as a boss because she never understood how to lead by example and got way too emotional when someone called her out for it.

I wouldn't expect whites in positions of power in Nigeria, China or Pakistan. In US they should be and mongrelization of this country should not be accepted as normal, ever.

I miss cute shy vice cop morgan

LOL DICK JOKES

should have let dex and deb fuck or kill deb off
she was honestly disgusting

>projecting this hard
Touched a cord there, Paco Jackson?

This kid thinks America is a white country lol

>shitskin fuccboi doesn't know he lives in a Jew and White owned country

ANHEL DIOS MIO

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

I worked every kind of odd job and wageslave job (engineer) here, even construction sites just to get by and the worst bosses, managers, supervisors were women.
They were nice people, some, but they sucked at their job.
So many of them can't handle power and treat everyone else subjectively, they have "favorites" and others they fuck over, voluntarily.

Just gratuitous asshole-ness from female bosses.

>it's lab rats that makes us cops look good

Why is he using a disrespectful term like lab rats then?

Deb was a cock.

>deb more attractive then laguerta?

LAB GEEK MY ASS

they dropped the story arc with her wanting to fuck dexter real fast

that scene in the first episode where she is dressed as a prostitute. actually pretty much all of debra season 1 wew lad almost me reconsider being a homosexual

Was this code for "I want you to fuck me in my ass, lab geek"?

You thought she was ugly? I'd let her sit on my face desu.

doakes had it coming

where is robo doakes and what happened to the vampires from the book

Fuck you Doakes was right