Yes

Yes

both are capeshit fuck off don't return

malpharvel > DCuckmics

>logan
>deep
pick one

Yes

Marvel has done gritty correctly. Logan isn't it. Deadpool sucks by the way.

Logan was absolutely terrible

I suppose it's correct if you're going to give a very superficial, surface level reading. That said, why should I expect anything less from people on the internet.

>making grimdark
Move to France you fucking artiste.

Logan:
Violence and swearing FUARK yeah!!
BvS:
Emotionally driven plot, geopolitical commentary, acceptance of self

>Characters dying is considered deep

Unironically 100%

The autists of Sup Forums that are still in denial will disagree and fight tooth and nail to defend Snyder's trash.

BvS isn't a gritty movie though.

>Logan is so deeply emotionally complex
>literally can't understand the Martha scene

fucking daily memez

Logan was very disappointing.

the trailer was far better than the movie

>Logan
>Deep and emotional
Nah. First Logan trailer was emotional, sure. It also was a lot better than the movie.

Logan's a pretty solid film, but when it comes to subject matter, it comes off as incredibly superficial and overt when compared to BvS.

They were both good.

I liked both movies but Logan is definitely not "deep". What the fuck were you smoking? Logan is as straightforward as it gets

>action
>gore
>emotions

Everything is basically spelled out for you but it's nothing bad in my eyes. People who think Logan is deep have never watched a properly written movie before. Shit on BvS all you want, but it is a lot deeper than Logan even though most people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums will disagree just in order to act contrarian

Also, why do people always feel the need to shit on other movies in order to make themselves feel better about the movies they actually like? Why not just enjoy as many movies as possible? Man, this board is shit

Old man Logan never was a convoluted mess it's that what you are going for.

BvS it's far to "ambitious" for it's own good.

1.) What is "Marvel done gritty correctly"
2.) How does the mouse's cock taste, Disneyfag?

>mmmhuuaaaa mhhhhhh snyder cum delicious fill my ass with kino
kek

>claiming something
>not providing an example

shitposting at its finest once again. pathetic children all over this goddamn board

>I liked both movies but BvS is definitely not "deep". What the fuck were you smoking? BvS is as straightforward as it gets

>>action
>>gore
>>emotions

>Everything is basically spelled out for you but it's nothing bad in my eyes. People who think BvS is deep have never watched a properly written movie before. Shit on Logan all you want, but it is a lot deeper than BvS even though most people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums will disagree just in order to act contrarian

>Also, why do people always feel the need to shit on other movies in order to make themselves feel better about the movies they actually like? Why not just enjoy as many movies as possible? Man, this board is shit

My god, the DCcucks are so delusional.

>gritty
Gritty is an adjective, not a genre.
Kill yourself, daily memez.

>What is "Marvel done gritty correctly"
Daredevil and Jessica Jones. I'm not really in the mood to debate so if you disagree just tell me to fuck myself.

>being too lazy and stupid to write a proper comment

nu-Sup Forums in a nutshell

Logan:
Commentary on the strain and tire of the comic book movie, along with a brilliantly executed Western narrative following a broken man who's lived for centuries and doesn't know what it means to be alive

BvS:

Purple prose drivel which fails to understand every convention of film making possible, seeking to confuse it's audience in order to achieve a 'You just didn't get it' out for any critically thinking mind rightfully disavowing its content

>a fucking tree

Logan went downhill after the farm. But it was all in all a pretty good film with a lot of memorable scenes.
BvS was so bad it made TDKR look good.

They're both good, exceptionally so for their genre, but BvS is the better movie, unquestionably so. Logan is good for the story it tells in its own world, it provides a good conclusion for its titular character and has some emotional resonance because most viewers are already invested in Logan and the Professor.

But BvS actually engages with its genre on kind of a meta level, it asks the question of what these characters mean to the world we live in, almost everything about it is rooted in our cultural zeitgeist and that's what makes it so interesting. It uses those iconic characters to examine the values they stand or and what place they have in our modern times.

It's arguably not as "human" as Logan (Thoughit does have moments of genuine humanity that it deserves credit for) but it has a lot more to it thematically than Logan does.

There's something in Logan about confronting your own mortality and passing the torch to a younger generation, also some mildly political stuff that never amounts to much but at the end of the day it doesn't provide much beyond what there is at face value.

>BvS:
>Emotionally driven plot

>tfw this is the best comment in the thread

what the fuck are you thinking? you are providing too many coherent and plausible arguments. you need to dumb it down for all the Disneyshills if you want to praise both Logan and BvS

The deepest thing going on in Logan is the comic book thing. The deepest thing(s) going on in BvS are the metacommentary on the history of comics and the allegorical exploration of the interactions between alien cultures and how immigrants carry their cultures in their bones whether they're conscious of it or not, and that stretches all the way back to the first scenes of MoS.

Every little piece of adult content or emotional conflict Logan had got killed the moment they had a cgi clone Huge Hackman running around in a black wifebeater...

Yes

this basically.
Logan was 6 out of 10. It started well but slips into traditional capeshit tropes by the end. BvS wasn't a film it was just an attempt to catch up to Marvel. Its a 2 hour compilation of end of credits world building scenes that occasionally pretends to have a plot involving Superman and Batman.

Real shame how it turned out too. That scene in the warehouse was the best batman combat we've seen on film by miles but it was in service of nothing at all.

first twitter posts and now fucking instagram posts

>capeshit
>"gritty" and "emotional"
embarrassing

(you)

What the? My post was bait but Wonder Woman is literally the only character in Batman v Superman isn't driven by emotion

>Emotionally driven plot
>geopolitical commentary

I really love how Snyder commented on the congressional system and its inability to deal with threats or police the populace by having an analogy for Mark Zuckerberg present a woman with a jar of his own urine.

There were no stakes in Logan. Everyone knew Wolverine and X were going to die. It was fucking boring. There was nothing emotional about it.

I really loved how across the border was a safe, magical place for the rainbow coalition and the ebil white war vets were trying to stop them.

logan had some great moments, but overall it was predictable and bland. the concepts behind logan were better than the film. it wasn't bad, but it wasn't some fucking masterpiece kino either.

bvs was a different concept telling a different story. they made blatant mistakes with casting (lex luthor ffs) and the pacing was off. otherwise though i think the same way about logan as i do about bvs, some fucking mint moments and a great concept, but overall it was predictable and bland.

but before either the marvelfucks and dcfags have a go at me, you're sitting here arguing about films that take their source material from COMIC BOOKS. you know, that shit that nobody since the internet came out has read. shit written for twelvies by 40 year old neckbeards. i used to run around with my friends pretending to be wolverine when i was 8, but now im a grown up and i dont really care for stories written by man children for man children.