Croods thread. Amber for best girl.

>dat hair
>buckteeth

You have my attention user.

season 2 out already?

I was going to make this post but i stop myself
I hope you stop one day
and make pain stop

I think the black haired girl was a flavor of the month for awhile.

?

Never watched the show, or even honestly knew it was a thing. Surprised how well the characters translate into 2D. But then I've also never seen the animation of it, but design wise it seems like it captured the characters.

Eep's right hand have 6 fingers in that picture, though. Unless that top finger is supposed to be a thumb, which would be very odd.

I don't like that they resolve their jokey cliffhanger from the previous season in an appropriately anticlimactic fashion only to then do a actual dramatic season ending cliffhanger this season.
Dreamworks makes it very hard to look forward to an even numbered season because they all universally end on dramatic cliffhangers.

On the plus side, they sorted out the animation studios so it looks more consistent this season.
On the minus side, they went with Korean animators when I personally thought the Bardel episodes looked better.

So, no more flash episodes? Shame.

This movie had a show? When?

There was a season 1?

Like maybe a half a year ago?
They have a really good deal with Netfix so they're free to just give every movie from The Croods on a cartoon and see if any of them stick.

Yeah, only Korean now.

saiyans

Nice

Goddamn, why would they change that design?? It's so adorable and perfect. The Korean animated episodes give her a much blander design.

She just put her hair up so it stays out of her face.

>a show for my dumb cave girl fetish

oh man I'm glad it got another season, this is probably the best DreamWorks adaptation on Netflix

that episode gave me all kinds of feels
>ywn have a neanderthal fall madly in love with you

It suffers from Dreamworks overall obsession with dramatic season finale cliffhangers in everything though.
I can't look forward to even numbered seasons any more because I expect someone to abruptly fall into a life threatening scenario at the end.

t-there's a devolution episode?

Nah, they're just a monkey man family.

every setting with animals that are two animals mixed together is just itching to do the "who ever heard of an animal that is just one thing" joke, huh.

Nah. They're villains. They live in a nearby valley. They're suspiciously nice to the Croods because they want a map from them so they can take over the Croods' valley. It was frustratingly stupid that the Croods escape only to get eaten in literally the last 10 seconds. I don't mind a good cliffhanger but that was beyond abrupt.

It's odd watching this show and knowing how utterly traumatized and alone they end up in the movie.

>no one talking about it

Not really a surprise, it's basically shit.

I enjoyed the Home tv show, though I was surprised that the voice actor for Oh wasn't Jim parsons, dude really nailed the voice.

Dreamworks loves their cliffhangers.

what are the three that aren't the croods?

CalArts strikes again

All Hail King Julien Season finale - Julien uses a giant robot to save the day, only to accidentally trigger the self destruct, which leads him to driving it in the ocean to save everyone, seemingly dying. He turns out to be fine, but ends up lost at sea and is rescued in a 2 parter.
Adventures of Puss in Boots Season finale - After spending several episodes trying to prepare a spell to protect the town, the one helping them with it reveals themselves to be evil and has actually tricked them into summoning an ancient evil. It turns out while the ritual can't be cancelled, it takes months to complete, so they have some time to get ready.
Dragons Race to the Edge Season finale - The big bad thoroughly defeats Hiccup and claims the plot coupon for himself, and it seemingly shows him how to kill Toothless
Peabody and Sherman season finale (not pictured) Everyone Peabody has helped throughout the season try to get the show cancelled claiming Peabody has made their lives worse. Peabody decides to travel back in time to show them himself at work, but creates a paradox that destroys time and space.

Dragons Race to the Edge midseason finale - The big bad outplays Hiccup a second time, this time framing him for stealing a ninja clan's guardian dragon, a crime for which they have sentenced Hiccup to death
Voltron Legendary defender midseason finale - Team Voltron manage to save Allura, but the enemy attack their wormhole as they escape, causing it to destabilize and potentially stranding everyone across the galaxy.