So I'm in the US illegally, have lived here my whole life...

So I'm in the US illegally, have lived here my whole life, since I was 2 years old but was brought here illegally by my parents. It has been my dream my whole life to serve in the Marines or in the 82nd Airborne in the army. I am currently contemplating marrying my gf just for the green card, or getting any of my slut friends to do it, or pay some chick to do it worst case scenario.
My question to you all is, how long do I have to be married for before I can divorce or annul the marriage once I'm enlisted and not lose my gren card? Will I get kicked out of the military? Can I apply for citizenship, get it and not lose it once I divorce the cunt?

Pls halp

Any input by you guys with military service or a similar experience much appreciated.

>inb4 you have to go back

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

you have to go back

We don't fucking want you, we never have, and we never fucking will. Get out.

!!!KCAB OG OT EVAH UOY

You join the military of your native country.

America is a nation of immigrants, you bigots.

You have to go back.

Of legal immigrants. You chode breath.

Du musst wieder zurück

So is Germany now, and look where that got you guys.

Also, America was built by European immigrants. Not global immigrants.

you have to go back, serve your own country

Hispetic here

YOU
Y
O
U

HAVE
H
A
V
E

TO
T
O

GO
G
O

BACK
B
A
C
K

You have to go back.

You can earn your citizenship through joining the military. Don't marry some dumb broad then enlist, it'll only end badly.

You have to go back. You are an evil invader and will never be American. Your parents are criminal scum.

I never immigrated. So look at that, your communist propaganda is a load of horseshit, Ahmed.

you have to go back, its not your fault its your shitty parents fault

>1 post by this ID

You have to have a green card at the very least to be able to enlist, once you're in you can apply for expedited citizenship.

you did it
WRONG
R
O
N
G

We don't want you in my beloved Core. You have to love America to join the American military. Obviously you hate it. You have to go back.

Can you get a green card through gay marriage? I'll marry you if you cook your ethnic dishes for me.

He can't help it.

He's
e
'
s

A

Spic
p
i
c

You don't need to be a citizen to serve. You also get a fast track to citizenship if you serve. Speak to a recruiter.

>core

>illegal == legal
>a nation of immigrants
What you faggots always leave out is that America is a nation of white, European, vastly Christian immigrants, all with a similar core European culture.

Additionally, we've had near total bans on immigration before and we will do it again you filthy kraut.

Fuck off right back to your shithole point of origin.your parents should stay though so they can spend time in an ass rape buffet prison of our choosing.

Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Not
Expected

Kek

I love this country, I would gladly die or lose my limbs for it. I wish my parents had done it legally but I was just a toddler, I've never been to Mexico and Co side this my home.

I hope Trump wins the election because I believe he truly is the best candidate to guide America, I'm thankful for every opportunity and chance I've been given even as an illegal in this country, and if I ever get sent back I will continue to love this country and what it stands for.

Fuck you nigger.were about to not be doing that shit anymore.we can send all the fucking shit labor to germany i suppose.

You have to go back.
Top kek

Muhreen here

First off, you have to go back
And secondly, believe it or not, the Corps is really fucking picky a out who they're letting in nowadays from what my recruiter buddy has told me.

>find out you were into heavy drugs
Denied
>can't do 5 pull ups from a dead hang?
Denied
>don't have a spotless record
Waiver denied
>can't score higher than an 80 on the ASVAB?
Denied

As an illegal you have a snowballs chance in hell, you might be able to slip through the cracks with a green card during an active war that could get you killed but right now?

Nope, also you'll get the shit roasted ot if you, we bean Americans already get called beaners, wetbacks, illegal and spic during friendly banter, if for some reason you do enlist as an illegal, you'll never hear the end of it, other legal beans roast you for being an illegal.

Now, Mexico is that way sir

You should have just asked Google. I don't have a problem with foreigners buying citizenship through their service. If you are willing to kill for America you are more patriotic than most leftists.

This is bullshit and should be a trap to airlift criminals back to their hellholes.

Go back

I hope you are allowed to join. I hope you get to join the unit of your dreams. I hope you have a shot at a great career and then you get deployed. And then I hope you fucking die you illegal alien scum. You don't have to go back. You just have to die, you waste of taxpayer dollars. Mexicans get out.

I admire your patriotism, but I would suggest seeking advice from a trusted friend or role-model than ask Sup Forums.

You are a literal invader. You are here to destroy this country and everything it stands for, yet you pretend to love it? So you're not just a scumbag, you're a liar too.

With your very act of coming here you flaunted all of our rules, customs, and even our law. You stole the most valuable thing that has ever been created: being an American. And that's something we are so generous with we would have given it to you for free. But that wasn't good enough for you. You are worse than scum. You have no honor. You will never be in my military. Go fight for your homeland in mexico.

Some questions about your situation are you bilingual if so you may not have to marry the cunt.
My uncle gained citizenship by joining the Corps while still a Mexican citizen. They even preformed a ceremony for becoming an American during his military graduation.

you have to go back
shitskins needs not apply for citizenship

Yes I am bilingual, I can speak Spanish almost perfect, I just have a slight accent, I can read it perfectly and can write it okay.

Germany is a nation of immigrants
It didn't even exist before the 19th century :)

If your record is clean, perhaps Trump will be merciful.

>Implying ASVAB scores matter with the muhreens
Scoring a 20 would probably get you the best jobs.

I don't care about getting a green card or even citizenship. I just want to enlist, if I could serve and once I got out after however long that was, and still didn't get a green card or citizenship that would be ok with me.

Your a step above the young man who graduated with my wife at Paris Island he spoke horrible English and only way we could communicate was in Spanish. The Marine Corps is basically on a turntable as soon as they train up some marines they kick out just as many so I build up some uper body strength and see if they take you.

Hey its how things are at the moment, I know it isn't really important, its just another way to weed people out.

You can be a rock on the ASVAB but have common sense, you could also score high on he ASVAB and still be a complete retard somehow.

Its more difficult to enlist all around, it really fucks with the recruiters who have to meet a quota but can't do it because they can't find the right people to join funny enough

Your parents are disrespectful criminals. If you love this country apply for citizenship and go through the process.

you have to score at least a 60.

Fuck off deutschnegger. My ancestors fought both redcoats and redskins to build this country

I am no fucking immigrant.

>should I go through the normal legal proceedings to immigrate to a country?
>nah, fuck it I deserve to be here
?