Hey Sup Forums let's read Andre the Giant Closer to Heaven!

Hey Sup Forums let's read Andre the Giant Closer to Heaven!

You're really fan of Andre, eh Dan?

how's this compared to Box's? I'm interested in his Tetris book

How is everyone doing tonight? I also story timed Life and Legend which you can read over here!

How is everyone doing tonight?

Here is the other Andre the Giant comic!
Well to be frank I never really saw much of him when I was a fan of wrestling, I was too young but when I grew tired of watching the wrestlers of my day I started to watch some of the older stuff and Andre is just such a fascinating man in and out of the ring.

Oops I didn't think that link posted the first time.

I prefer Box's but Closer to Heaven is good in it's own right. Box is a nice guy and knows how to make a comic.

>Well to be frank I never really saw much of him when I was a fan of wrestling, I was too young but when I grew tired of watching the wrestlers of my day I started to watch some of the older stuff and Andre is just such a fascinating man in and out of the ring.
Yeah, I feel ya. Same here plus being foreigner, we didn't get much of wrestling here. Sumo wrestling on the other hand...

This might be a big of a nitpick but what is up with the heavy red noses everywhere? At least with Andre it might work but everyone looks so off.

Isn't it typically an art technique used to add depth to the nose without good shadowing? I'm not an artist but I think that's how it was explained to me one time.

That stewardess is a cutie.

I guess but it is so heavy here, especially cause you don't need that much color just a slight skin tone change.

To this day I still think BNA would've whooped Andre had they actually fought. Dude was a whole other type of bad ass.

>the role of the promoter is to stay BEHIND the scenes.
Well Jr. didn't learn that lesson very fucking well, did he?

Nope but he was a different man from his father.