This pic will sway the public opinion more than a billion thread on Sup Forums board on a fringe website ever will

This pic will sway the public opinion more than a billion thread on Sup Forums board on a fringe website ever will
how does it feel to be so insignificant ?

Feels better than being Egyptian

Lol

just like all those other pictures of victims of war?

>wishful thinking

should have left it at one.

Maybe it will sway people to realize that a US interventionalist policy did this to the Middle East, and they'll vote for the candidate that preaches non interventionism...

I would

Really makes me think

This kid has the look that one can only get from war. I've met people who are in their 90's who still look like this from WW2. This kid will never be the same. It might not do what we want, but I find it a disturbing image. I never ever wanted to see that look from a child

both candidates argue for intevention though

I know! I'll never understand why Obama and Hillary had to start this war!! They are racists!

It's getting old, tbqh.
You can try as hard as you like to push this picture, it simply does not have the same impact as before. Like the dead kid on the beach.

My nephew has the same look when he has to go to school.
kill yourself

>it simply does not have the same impact as before
it does outside your hugbox

>republicans are much different from democrats meme
didn't George Bush start it all ?

>clothes in perfect condition except dirtied by use of makeup

the devil is in the details

Why don't you fix your barbaric religion you goat fucking dune coon.

dank edgelord

this is not even the first one. there are way more images and occurrences that aren't even documented or have photo proof of existing, there were probably casualties taken in by children that have a greater impact on me than this photograph. so in short you are a dumbfuck for saying this is a disturbing image, ive seen shit my boy and this is nothing.

It doesn't outside yours.

What happened? I was in isolation this week.

>he thinks everything outside Sup Forums is a hugbox
Man that's a pretty big hugbox

> mfw i feel genuinely bad for the kids
> mfw Sup Forums is full of edgy stormweenies that will genuinely laugh because muh race warz
> mfw kilary will allow this to continue to happen and liberals will still blame republicans
> mfw trump will allow this to continue to happen and conservatives will still blame liberals
> mfw you just want peace, safety and happiness for everyone but it will never happen

We must combat liberal signaling with memes.

>ive seen shit my boy
Yes some animes get very bloody

>Egypt

Kiddie fucker muzzie detected.

It will never happen until not a single jew is alive

i dont need public opinion, i will simply bend them to my will. its not a game anymore

bush started the arab spring in tunisia?

>Kiddie fucker
consent and marriage laws is 18 and older here
try again next thread

You didn't even post a face you cry baby moron.

LF quints

>what is the Iraq invasion

Russia probably did this, not us. They can take the refugees. I don't know about the US, but the UK only has a political mandate to bomb ISIS targets, and let me tell you, I'd rather be bombed than fall into their hands.

Too bad you diddlers don't follow laws as displayed in every country you swarm into.

>hugbox

I really, really, REALLY can't hear this RETARDED BS anymore! 90% of the content on this board is steeming, liberal shit and propaganda! ANY Natsoc General is IMMEDIATELY slid by JIDF, any real pro white thread is ultimately deleted. Really makes you think, Sup Forums BTFO, #imwithher

>KYS!

Okay, what the fuck am I looking at?

A picture of a beaten dog triggers my emotions, this picture on the other hand, makes me feel nothing

I'm not responsible for human trash behaviour

>90s
>still tramatized by ww2

Your so fucking stupid. Most those people who served in ww2 are already dead or a few days from being dead. These kids deserve getting bombed. Fuck them and fuck you user. Bomb the oil and bomb the jews

I can't help but laughing at OP's pic
the ultimate BTFO

It should make people want to send Obama and Hillary to jail for their crimes funding the rebels responsible for this. Of course the media will spin it so that the bad guys are really the American public for not accepting Isis soldiers as refugees.

nice picture man

Proxy shill why do you pretend to be Egyptian?

Interesting.

In my country, the top pic changed how many refugees we let in. The bottom one did not.

These things fucking annoy me. You think people don't suffer in wars? It takes fucking PICTURES to make you believe it?

Jesus fucking christ you people should KNOW THAT WARS CAUSE SUFFERING, WHY DO YOU ONLY CARE WHEN YOU SEE A SAD LITTLE KID? YOU SELF-CENTRED BASTARDS, FUCKING SCUM.

Everything will carry on as before in a few days, anyway.

In a way its comforting to know that people can be so easily manipulated. Also scary. Or at least the illusion of the people's will being portrayed through the media - who the fuck really knows what the people think...

>take refugees
>in a few years, they outbreed europeans
>now, except of daily terrorist attacks, muslims start ISIS-like organization actually waging war from inside against EU, because other people are either not muslims or wrong kind of muslims (see. almost every poor muslim country)
>because EU had to cut its military funding even more so they can give money to Ahmed and his 10 kids, and because majority of pop. are muslims, and those who arent are mostly leftists which will gladly bend over to the poor, opressed muslims, they conquer more and more land, eventually kill major politicans, now, EU is islamistic nation, so there are 2 ways this will continue-1.EU becoms iraq/syria/iran tier poor country, where you get stoned for drinking beer by crowd (most propable) 2.EU becomes Saudi arabia tier nation, where you get stoned for drinking beer, but this time by order of ´´court´´
And the best part is, that during, and after, this shit, hunreds of thousands of kids will end up as this one

Hmmmmmm.....

I wonder why these kids are not among the adult men refugees...

This really churns my butter...

Thread

Ywn realize this is an empty vacume where your feelings and opinions will never fucking matter outside of your safespaces

why would you think I'm using a proxy ?

I felt nothing.

Based Testosterone

They look fine compared tof poo in loo

pic related i guess

i dont give a shit if you want to comfort me or not, your opinions and my opinions are worth the same in an anonymous board, this thread and everything ever said will be archived eventually

It's nice to know that Sup Forums have absolutely no influence in the real world

like 50% of the global pop is about to die from various cause not the least being starvation

Kill yourself faggot we all know your some spic sitting at home somewhere on the west coast. Im tracking you right now get ready to have your shit doxxed. Better hope you never bought anything online cause im getting those cc numbers too fuck boi.

At least he got out alive. Now send him to Saudi Arabia, they got money to take care of all Syrians. No need to send them to Europe, much greater distance and too different culture.
Case closed.

sorry about the kikes man.

help us out and tell everyone that the kikes are making us bomb your shit and taking land.

Fucking media. Who caused this? Who's funding the "rebels"?

He's still pissed off at Jeb.

You mean like that drowned Syrian kid did?

good luck with that

It doesn't though, or at least it doesn't here. Thankfully Brexit was a wake up call to the majority of the country and they seen first hand how emotional arguments mean nothing in the face of facts and logic. Americans experienced the same with unironically claiming Trump is LITERALLY Hitler. It was fucking embarrassing.

And as we all know, images and video clips are the best reflection of

>reality

Why don't you post yours?

>implying anyone will remember this by the end of the week

>mfw he has literal hulk hands

pol has only one motto
"Be as edgy as possible"

>liberals call conservatives unfeeling monsters even as they gleefully exploit dead and suffering children for their self-righteous agenda
I have yet to see one liberal express sympathy for victims of atrocities, injustices or tragedies that didn't affect them personally.

It's always, ALWAYS:
>muslim gunman shoots 50 innocent people
>liberals: "DON'T YOU FASCISTS DARE BLAME ISLAM FOR THIS, WE STAND WITH YOU AGAINST RACISM GENTLE MUSLIMS, #NOTALLMUSLIMS"

>dead baby washes ashore from capsized immigrant boat
>liberals: "SEE? WE TOLD YOU YOU WERE KILLING BABIES WITH YOUR EVIL ANTI-IMMIGRATION POLICIES! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT #REFUGEESWELCOME"

>syrian children being maimed and killed in horrific civil war
>liberals: "AH HA! THIS PROVES MY POINT EXACTLY! NOW YOU HAVE TO DO AS I SAY, SHITLORDS! #HILLARY2016"

Every time. They bypass the part where a human might express feelings of compassion and go straight to the solution that aligns with their fanatical agenda.

How does it feel to be a raging hypocrite OP?

Indeed

you're right, the west is violent and warmongering

we should switch to a peaceful ideology/religion like Islam

>12 year old optimism the post

Grow up, life isn't valuable. Nobody gives a shit. You also have a bleeding heart for the two people who die every second? Who gives a shit if they're children they'll grow up to be a useless asshole like the rest of our species.

You sound like a pathetic Miss Universe contestant.
>muh world peace

KYS

Kid probably went through 30 minutes of makeup to make it look more tragic.

If you want to see more pictures like this, remember to vote for Hillary Clinton this November for even more of the same reckless foreign policy.

> but it will never happen

Did you cumshot so high up, masturbating to your edginess, that it hit your eye and blinded you? Or you just can't read?

Feels Nice man.

What is the bottom pic

So who cares?

body bag of a girl from Nice

5 year old shot in the head by dindus in Milwaukee

Its from the Nice truck attack. As soon as it emerged there were people demanding it censored and it got as little coverage by the media as possible.

Yeah, because being beaten and raped or bullied on the internet isn't traumatic at all. You have to be bombed to know real trauma, right?

God, you're such a fucking shitlord. I can't even right now.

I'm aware you claimed it would never happen but it doesn't remove the fact that it's what you want.

>blame racists
>blame liberals
>blame conservatives
>world peace
>won't happen
>no solution or argument

What was the point of your post again besides being a whiny underage faggot complaining about a hurt child?

I do have to give you credit in regards to that cum-shot comment since it's actually quite true.

Well i feel sorry for them , war is hell , kids don t deserve this ..

is this from Milwaukee?

Photoshop.

Hahahaha dumb kids trix are for rabbits

>1488

Ive had enough, I'm joining the marines