Hollywood-China Relationship Faces More Pressure as Chuck Schumer Calls on Trump to Block All Deals

>Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer issued a call to President Donald Trump on Tuesday to block all major Chinese investment in the United States as a means of pressuring Beijing to do more to deter North Korea's nuclear missile program.
>If enacted, the policy could mean an ever deeper freeze on Chinese capital flow into Hollywood, which has in recent years come to rely on financing from the world's second-largest entertainment market.
hollywoodreporter.com/news/hollywood-china-relationship-faces-more-pressure-as-chuck-schumer-calls-trump-block-all-deals-1026078

Where's Hollywood going to get their money for capeshit and carshit now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amy is his daughter?

Niece

Did she really stand next to him? For fuck's sake I hate her even more now. I hate both of them. Fucking Fake Tears Schumer should hang himself.

Second cousin.

chinkfags BTFO.

Christ the new Bud light Ads look to be garbage.

Chuck Schumer is satan incarnate. You can tell from his lifeless eyes, hooked nose, hunched back and oily skin.

What's she thinking here?

She's not.

>VAGINA IN MY VAGINA VAGINAING MY OTHER VAGINA.

>blocking all chinese investment just because Kim Jong-Un is playing with his toys again that don't even work properly
Jesus at least do it for currency manipulation and their actual hacking shit

>let me see if I can trick the president into hurting our economy by refusing to do business with China
>I'm totally not going to try and blame Trump for hurting the economy because of this

Why do people still give a shit about NK in 2017? They were supposed to nuke us years ago, yet every month the media gets into a hysteria about this. I'm not buying it.

I know this post is childish but it still sums up her stand up perfectly

>block China's money in movies so they do something about NKorea's missiles
is the US even ok? how the fuck is that a deal?

Its another rehash of "Trump saves X...again". Its getting tiresome to see this guy winning every time.

All countries should block Chinese investments.

They tank the economy and markets of the countries they do such with, all whilst peddling their shit quality but cheap as hell products.

>To think my career got jumpstarted because I made fun of Steve-O's dead friend

It's not just about movies. It's just that that is what THR, being a Hollywood-centered rag, focused on.

China makes a fuck ton in shit like real estate.

I wonder if they threw out the old donuts at Krispy Kreme yet?

>and now here's the gorgeous amy shumer to speak about disgusting smelling barnyard pussies!
>thanks uncle chucky! I haven't seen a sour face on you like that since you ate my pussy when i was ten! How about that trump? Yeah i know, he's as bad as the discharge from mylast period, am i right ladies?

>Did she really stand next to him?
Yeah but not for what's in the OP it was after that shooting at a movie theater

Ironically this is a good thing to finally end Capeshit and reboots

Cutting the Chinese market out of the film industry can only be a good thing.

This, or "I hope this fucker finishes up before Golden Corral Closes."

>if only you knew how bad things really are

>dude just like crash the economy like just start a trade war lmao
>uh, no
>OMG DRUMPF LOVES THE CHINESE HOW DARE HE IMPEACHMENT NOW

If Trump suggested this the media would be behaving as if he had lost his fucking mind.

>DUDE MENSES LMAO

Just check out footage of him during the Waco Siege hearings. Thankfully Janet Reno is rotting in the ground but ol Chuck is still kicking, unfortunately.

Why did the senator bring a pig on stage with him?

stalker/mistress

And the man said "that's not a horker, that's my wife!"

>I know China has been ruining everyday American lives for years now thanks to neo-X policies enacted by Bush and Obama but now they're messing with jews we've got to get serious my fellow white people
fuck off let norkies have nukes it's apparently the only way to prevent an invasion by nobel peace prize winners

he managed to get through the speech despite the PIG STANK

>Jewish politician pushes for literal anti-globalist policies
>Sup Forumsyp "mind" divides by zero and short-circuits

>She's not.
She just stopped thinking

>Drumpf killing Hollywood
BASED

block's China.

i wish i was wearing leather and talking about my vagina

If trump does this marvel cape shit and transformers are finished

>Chuck Schumer being based for once

Guessing China pissed off the Jews somehow, they gonna regret it

>Niece
So Sneed Schumer is her father?

Chinks are getting way to uppity. We need to take them down a peg.

I still believe China is fragile.

Kick down the door and the whole house will come caving in.

Is Amy Schumers career over yet?

China was most fragile in the 50s and the US still couldn't defeat it during the Korean war

>Cuck Schumer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Schumer
>His family is Jewish
Really triggers your synapses

feels good to see the beginning of the end of western civilization boys

gee it's almost like we weren't at war with china or something

what teh fuck does donald tgrump have to do with movies and televison LOL

t. Kike

Thank god China will eventually inherit the Earth when whites are lost to mud.

>hold it hold it hold it

brrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTT

I fucking hate kikes.

MAYBE they will go back to making good fucking movies within a real fucking budget.

MAYBE

So many movies would have bombed if it wasn't for China.

Farm animal a la Babe

That image perfectly encapsulates how corrupt and up their own ass hollywood has truly become

Then why were you fighting 3 million Chinks in Korea?

jews

"Hmmm......Did I leave the vagina on?"

Trump is never going to do something that Chuck Schumer asked him to.

Jews demand that the US...

"hello darkness my old friend..."

Wew lad. I got off Sup Forums's Wild Ride™ for a bit to take a breather. Kikes everywhere man, feels sad desu

Wtf are you on about, nigger? I'm a filipino. I'm no way supporter of Trump. I think you mean nu-Sup Forums or commonly known as The_Donald immigrants.

see

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

I wasn't even implying a tad bit I'm a drumpfkin. Maybe you're a libcuck? You'll probably be buttblasted on how we deal with degenerates and communists here in the Philippines.

See
So where are you going with this now? I've shown you proof. Still gonna sperg out how I'm a pro-Trump? Cos like i said, I'm not.

see
You are acting like a Trumpkin and Putin slave

>rational logical person

>uses childish pet names

lel

You're probably baiting. Anyways, here's a shekel for you, goy. Expect something

It will kill everything else BUT that.

Capeshit finances all those arthouse flicks almost no one gives a fuck about, knows they even exist, not to mention wants to actually pay money to watch them.

>>Sup Forumsyp
you have to go back to half chan