Where is Tyler Samuel Lee now?

Where is Tyler Samuel Lee now?
How does he look back on this episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1VR6ilmK8
youtube.com/watch?v=TAMrF-IwYAU
youtube.com/watch?v=t9sDl2JDUhU
toon.is/dexters-laboratory-4x10-dexter-and-computress-get-mandark-pain-in-the-mouth-dexter-vs-sant-video_e1a48297a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz1VR6ilmK8
Oh shit

and then dexter said

Man, I remember hating this episode, it was just annoying and grating to listen too.

I always loved how they actually animated his mom talking in the background

>those comment
This guy will be haunted for the rest of his life

yeah that shit was funny. the whole thing reminds me of a proto letsplayer-animation thing. there's something just inherently funny about taking audio not meant to actually BE the audio track of something, and making it the audio track anyway

I fucking hate this episode

I don't believe this was a thing. I'm pretty sure it was just a stunt.

So why this was a thing?

Was the kid dying or something?

Do you think western creators will ever allow children to write an episode. I can see gumball and maybe steven universe

Google says he won a contest.

AND THEN DEXTER SAID

TIME TO SAY GOODBYE!

>Do you think western creators will ever allow children to write an episode.
>I can see steven universe

Children already write that show

An MLP episode was written by a kid, he tought reforming Discord was a good idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=TAMrF-IwYAU

youtube.com/watch?v=t9sDl2JDUhU

I remember there was an episode of Tiny Toons Adventures written by three middle-school kids, way back in the early '90s. Can't remember which one, though.

ohoho aren't you a clever boots

OP IS STUUUUUPID!
OP IS STUUUUUPID!

And don't forget:
OP IS STUUUUUPID!

It's too bad Shmorky went off the deep end

That MLP episode actually happend the whole thing was base on a kid fanfiction or something. It even has a thank you at the end.

Was the YOU ARE STUPID gag from a previous episode or did he make it up himself? Because for a 6 year old that's pretty clever.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

I've never seen this episode what am I missing

toon.is/dexters-laboratory-4x10-dexter-and-computress-get-mandark-pain-in-the-mouth-dexter-vs-sant-video_e1a48297a.html

So cute

There's literally nothing wrong with this

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was a from a previous episode.

I wonder that about every kids that appears in a cartoon or just any children's programing really.
Where's Anthony?
Where are the kids that appeared on teletubbies or barney nowadays?
Where's DUANE from that 80's Barbie Dance Club video?

I like to think he's using the fact that he wrote this to pick up chicks at the bar

Jake Vs. Me Mow was based off a kid's fanfic.

>and then dexter said

Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian

an episode of wander over yonder was written or the idea was by a kid, "the wanders"

>Where's Anthony?
Murdered by John K for not being cartoony enough, no doubt.

The idea came from of of the writer's wife's son

I want to fuck that computress.

>Steven Universe

Haha nope because the child might write in some offensive content like a boy holding a door open for a girl. They would need to basically rewrite it to fit 2016 standards.

Imagine Lowtax and his daughters at the breakfast table, looks of despair permanently etched on each of their faces. They know at any moment Shmorky is going to interrupt their meal, with his rubbermask face and his overflowing diaper, screeching at the top of his falsetto lungs "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE."

...?

That episode was pretty good t͏͏b͏͏h

You are stuuuuupid

Did children also write your jokes?

You've hit the pleb level cap.