Why do White supremacists like to point out that Sub-Saharan languages had no written languages even though their...

Why do White supremacists like to point out that Sub-Saharan languages had no written languages even though their alphabets were derivatives of foreign writing systems(Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics if you work your way down far enough) and they had much more contact with the outside world?
Even Runes are Phoenician in origin.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White ppl btfo

Why do you think this is the appropriate place to ask that instead of /his/ or maybe even Sup Forums?

They dont, there is no evidence for this, greek script predates sandniggers now stop angering me.

What are the places that writing developed independently? I think there was something like proto-writing in ancient Europe.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
Also in medieval West Africa, the ancestors of the Igbo used the Nsibidi script/proto-writing.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nsibidi

>greek script predates sandniggers
Nope. All from Middle-Eastern Afro-Asiatic scripts.

Wrong you filthy shitskin.

That is not the Greek script.

/His/ is a massive shithole. It proved moot right on why a history board would be total shit.

Same reason they think African Languages have no concept of time.

That reason being?

It is a reason to feel superior.

Phoenicans weren't subsaharan, you fool.
Also
>leaf

Did I say they were?

When did he say they were?

>their alphabets were derivatives of foreign writing systems(Ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics if you work your way down far enough)
Hate to break it to you, but that is white in origin.

Even I am White if that's the case.

Depends on your caste, but yes, upper caste Indians are unironically remnants of white rule from ancient times.
>indo-aryans
Unironically.

You sound like those Black Americans who claim to be the original Native Americans.

Ancient Egyptians weren't White.

I could be wrong but I think India's writing system came centuries after the Indo-Europeans had intermixed with the locals. It was essentially an African lite oral culture until then.

But the Ancient Egyptians were Afro-Asiatic speaking, not Aryans. Is anyone with Caucasoid skull structure White to you?
Well, it is still fair to note that pre-Indo-European Harappans developed writing or at least proto-writing independently. Most scholars agree that the Harappans were not Indo-European but Dravidian or Austro-Asiatic speaking. And their script looks nothing like Phoenician derived.

Because no one knows much about it you can claim just about anything and people will believe it cuz it fits their bias. The supposed person in op is referring for example mocks Africans for the very thing they themselves failed to do on top of not mentioning Geez script and other scripts/proto scripts on the continent.