Do you watch movies on your phone?

Do you watch movies on your phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't watch movies

Sometimes in bed when I can't sleep, I'll scroll through Netflix and put something on to fall asleep to.

I probably should buy a tablet.

nice tits, I rather watch them

Certainly not in public. I don't want my phone dying. I watched Rick and Morty and GoT in bed on my phone since I wanted to lay down and those shows aren't a treat for eyes.

This. Movies and television are for plebs.

>chick in front of him thinks he's taking pictures of her crotch

lol

Nope

No.

>Trying to watch something on a tiny screen while surrounded by distraction

why waste a creepshot with that?

fucking made me turn my head sideways

for what then faggot? what is this? explain yourself?

my neck is aching because of you

what is that
a movie for ants

I watched shot caller on my phone earlier as I did chores around the house.

youtube.com/watch?v=wKiIroiCvZ0

Never

Did I just see it wink?

SNIFFF

How could you even concentrate on your yoga poses with this in front of you?

kek from the thumbnail i thought the guy was taking a pic of those tits

based brap poster

I'll only watch a short youtube video on it.

yea I think around the 9-10 second mark

i would, but not in public.

What did I miss?

Yes. Whenever I try to watch a movie on the tv, my fucking faggot roommates will come in and ruin it. I've learned that normies don't like to pay full attention to movies, and it's really fucking annoying when they won't shut the fuck up while I'm trying to listen. The worst fucking part is, they won't let me use fucking subtitles.

What's going on in that pic?

>babby dick
>crocs
wew

The loads are impressive, tho.
He must have been saving up for th at one.

>wearing crocs
The madman

What a fucking hero. A shame he didn't get to include her reaction though, which would make the video alone.

Is this considered rape?

what was this webm?

he film her pusy

I've watched them on my tablet before. Never outdoors though. Can't concentrate.

yea it sucks

no because i'm not an idiot

not based pusy poster imposter

I love the phone ads where people are watching Lord of the Rings on their phone. What the hell even is the point
Even worse is sports. You can't see the ball.

why not?

Seen about 3000+ films.
Last 1200+ watched mostly on phone.

Only David Lynch movies

I like to get comfy on the bed with a phone :3 Easier to watch 1 film before bed this way, IME.

yeah i play video games on my tv and mount my phone to the side to watch movies and keep glancing over every once in a while. i usually miss a lot though.

wtf

my goodness

i guarantee that's exactly what lynch's reaction would be if he heard this. fucking plebs.

Never.

bait

>Do you watch movies on your phone?
I have. It's not my first choice, but sometimes the power goes out, or you're on a plane, or I just want to watch an episode of Frasier on my lunch break.

very nice

Yes

Quints confirm, it would be an absolute lynching

>watching R-rated movies on your phone in public

This is not ok!

youre missing so much

What is everyones opinion on the girl in the middle, is she too fat or think she look okay laying down or standing up? Those rolls are disconcerting at first glance but there has to be room for finding her attractive somehow right?

>laying on the floor of an airport
Holy shit why not drink from the toilet while you're at it. And this bitch is grinding her cooch on it? That's animal shit from 50 different countries ground deep into the fiber of that mother fucker, and now its in your vagoo. I feel sorry for whatever has to compete with the parasites that undoubtedly live in that festering swamp of a uterus. Its like the planet core scene in phantom menace, but inside of her womb.