LONDON’S MUSLIM MAYOR INTRODUCES THE THOUGHT POLICE

And demonstrates how the Left serves the Islamic supremacist agenda.

London’s new Muslim mayor, Sadiq Khan, is allocating over two million dollars (£1,730,726) to an “online hate crime hub” enabling police to track and arrest “trolls” who “target…individuals and communities.” There can be no doubt, given the nature of the British political establishment today, which “trolls” these new Thought Police will be going after, and which “communities” will be protected from “hate speech.” “Islamophobia,” which David Horowitz and I termed “the thought crime of the totalitarian future,” is now going to bring down upon the hapless “trolls” the wrath of London’s Metropolitan police force -- and this totalitarian new initiative shows yet again how easily the Leftist and Islamic supremacist agendas coincide and aid each other.

“The Metropolitan police service,” said a police spokesman, “is committed to working with our partners, including the mayor, to tackle all types of hate crime including offences committed online.” Given the fact that Khan, in a 2009 interview, dismissed moderate Muslims as “Uncle Toms” and has numerous questionable ties to Islamic supremacists, it is unlikely that he will be particularly concerned about “hate speech” by jihad preachers (several of whom were just recently welcomed into a Britain that has banned foes of jihad, including me).

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263887/londons-muslim-mayor-introduces-thought-police-robert-spencer
youtube.com/watch?v=YomgQMU-2fE
youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-08-20/the-stark-statistics-on-young-black-men-and-gun-violence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SOURCE: Robert Spencer in FrontPageMag

frontpagemag.com/fpm/263887/londons-muslim-mayor-introduces-thought-police-robert-spencer

lmao, bongs voted for this dune coon

in like 10 years Mudslimes will be corralled and shipped away -- if their tomfoolery persists, they will be done away with entirely

Kek those Cairo coons and camel jockies really cuckin you Brits. You went from world superpower to cuck central along with the swedes France and Germany

>bongs voted

he thinks London is British.
Bless you leaf. I wish i had your nativity.

I don't get it, how is hate speech defined? Isn't the definition different depending on what a person defines it ?

Wonder how many people targeting whites or christians will be arrested.

some quintessentially british citizens voted in a quintessentially british mayor

Hey we already had this thread. You can't post this more than once

Exactly. You're gonna end up in the pokey if someone disagrees with what you say.

>nativity

Fucking /brit/bong. When will you learn to spell French? It's naïveté.

When you're right you're right.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YomgQMU-2fE

How long until this guy gets a coup made on him?

Well I'm fucked. Fully expect a polite knock on the door within the next few weeks.

Then again, I might be lucky - I don't bother with mainstream social media at all and don't comment on mainstream news sites, and that's probably where they will mostly look.

There literally is no such thing as hate speech anymore

I like forks

Now watch as some pangenderfluid queercuck hololesbian paleogenital twinkwomyn who identifies as a spoon flip xer shit.

See what i mean?

Sad

HAHAHA

So long BritBongs enjoy the boot

very few bongs in londinistan

youtube.com/watch?v=IQbwlh4Sb6U

Birds eat the most obvious worms.

>tfw this is where the taxpayers money goes to
I really wonder why do so many people still pay taxes even when they practically don'' get anything in return, I mean if people just stopped paying taxes they'd either have to imprison everybody or seize possessions by force.

Bet the UK wish it had a 2nd amendment.

cubans were immigrating to florida en masse throughout the 70s and 80s

look at florida now

in 10 years london germany and sweden will be multicultural shitholes

They realize 1984 was a cautionary tale not an instruction manual right?

never, i for one are happy to see the thought police

Once the Anglo takes a word he likes from a lesser races language the Anglo spells it however he likes

Never vote for a Muslim

I wonder how all of these CTR shills will feel if it ever comes to pass that they can't even express outrage on Kikebook after a Muslim rapes a 4 year old.

You can't even have thought police here in America because they would all be shot, and you can't take away the guns, because those that do will be shot also.

They follow the Quran, what did you expect.

>"Great" Britain

>It's their culture
>don't be a bigot
Muslims can do no wrong.

Wait so we can get the UK police to arrest all the cuck spammers on Sup Forums?

lol, you gave niggers guns, im not sure whos dumber.

>lol, you gave niggers guns

It keeps them from overpopulating.

That quote can't be real. Someone better not prove me wrong.

cuck'd & uncuck'd

I can hear Orwell spinning in his grave all the way across the Atlantic

>TEA TIME!!
>TEA TIME!!
>TEA TIME!!

Isn't london already 99% paki anyway?
Who the fuck are they going to arrest?
>tfw this is just Keynesian job creation, hiring 2 million quids worth of local pakis to sit at a computer and make sure no other pakis are being anti-paki in londonistan

If London is filled with mudslimes, then this Mayor is pretty much going to either waste the taxpayer funds or pocket them?

Not sure what this Mayor is going on about.

>They realize 1984 was a cautionary tale
we are the dead

>who target communities
Everything is coming together.

please show proof for that, i would love to stick this down someones throat :)

KeK demands proof of this!

>Wonder how many people targeting whites or christians will be arrested.
None. Interestingly Jews flee'd Paris and Marseilles to get away from a certain community that always visited.

If there is anyone surprised by this, you are a moron.

Things this faggot did since getting voted in
- banned ads with sexy women, reason was to protect selfesteem of women
- ordered hiring based on ethnicity, because boards are not diverse enough, and diverse in Britain, as shown in Rotherham diversity comitee, means exclusively muslim.
- this shit

Anyone wants to bet he will order the hijab to be mandatory, to protect women from the rape culture, while leftist clap like retarded sea lions over such progress?

Consequences will never be the same

lmao, leafs voted for Numale Cuck King Trudeau

wtf is wrong with your flag?

You're no one.

Lol i can make the same ridiculousness too on Donald Trump.

descendants of eternal anglo are such a cucks

All anglos are, basically. Too feely and emotional.

I was told its not real but can't find evidence either way.

Thought isn't posting. Posts are public, are they not?

London belongs to Muslims

fuck sake we warned them for years

>the Anglo spells it however he likes

I dont bother with social media that can be tied to my personal identity. I mostly just shitpost here and on youtube comments. I dont even use twitter. How fucked am I, if at all?

>lol, you gave niggers guns, im not sure whos dumber.

For most young adults, aged 20 to 24, the No. 1 cause of death is car accidents, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control. For black men in that age group, though, the top cause of death is gun violence; they are four times more likely to be shot and killed than they are to die in a car accident.
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-08-20/the-stark-statistics-on-young-black-men-and-gun-violence

>Inshallah old bean

You are aware that you come from a country that is literally only known for being invaded (cucked) right?

What's the muslim equivalent of OY VEY?

>all the union jacks in this thread that can't spell
THE QUEEN'S ENGLISH

you cunts

We don't have much to say on that either chap.
Read about the dark age migratory period when you get a chance eh?

Actually Florida, including Miami, has been fairly conservative. Cubans are a different breed of latino as most of the old tend to be very conservative due to their memories of Castro's communist "utopia." Its changing with the younger more blue-pilled ones.

>comparing the dark ages to modern history
pole detected

>What's the muslim equivalent of OY VEY?

KA BOOM!

Fuck off and die Achmed

you fuckers better fight this shit.

Most don't because they are spineless cowards.

H-H-he's secular guise!

>>all the union jacks in this thread that can't spell

>implying there are any English left in UK

wew

That doesn't make any sense Mr. 60% Are you sure you respond to the right poster?

Just like you claps "fought" when you found out the NSA had been invading your privacy for decades?

Don't act like you're any better

Q U A D S
U
A
D
S

I want off this wild ride. Fellow Americans take heed please.

Haha, Cameron wins again.

And you thought Brexit will save you. It was already too late.

>invading your privacy
>outlawing kuffir speech

Yes those are EXACTLY the same

>Found the Ahmed

>mfw Britbongs continue to get cucked into oblivion and we're getting President Trump

You can't let this shit slide bro!! All native britons have to train! You are under invasion; it's time to get goosestepping!

When is Nigel gonna lead an army of Crusaders to reclaim London?

Well all this means is that we have to help our fellow brits and shitpost 200% harder since we're not under the jurisdiction!

>Horowitz
Literally every fucking time.

Here comes the cyberpolice.
You're done goofed UK.

Fuck off, Sadiq.

London is no longer British. wew lad

Just wait, if shit doesn't get fixed soon, I even expect a UKIP/Conservative coalition. No, not a Conservative/UKIP coalition

By who? In 10 years time all positions of Power will be occupied by mudslimes who will just strip down or add laws to make Islam stronger.

Can there be a queen in the Islamic Calaphate of Londonstan?
I thought these was just the grand kafur immam mr. mayor insallah salam malayphlegm.

>Muslims using SJWs are a cover to implement sharia
Gee, who coulda seen that coming?

ENGLAND YES!

Welcome back to the EU!

>Implying the Mayor has much power when the government consists of the opposing party

Sadiq is a bit like Obama: has some executive power, but really Westminster/Congress controls things behind the scenes.

INFIDEL! SILENCE, I KEEEEEL YOU!!

>£2 million
That ain't going to do shit in a country with 52 + million people and 2 million facebook posts per day how long do you think each one is going to take to read 5 seconds 10 seconds? and what's the penalty for trolling online? this is total utter WILLFUL squandering of public funds I hope to see every penny accounted for and might contact my MP to see if he can do anything about it. (fat fucking chance)

I cannot possibly understand the left on this matter. How can you be pro women'a rights and at the same time be pro muslim? It baffles the mind.

>Implying this affects people outside of London

Are you retarded mate? This only affects the muslims and blacks who live in Londonistan! That, and it's most likely a gimmick. You have to understand what power the Mayor possess, which is few - especially when he's a Labour MP and the govt. is Conservative.

>

>Lesser race
>Conquered the Anglos and forced them to speak French for hundred years.