does he hump megatrons leg like a dog?

does he hump megatrons leg like a dog?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vbj63DzK6vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ravage is actually one of the founding Decepticons and one of the smartest (in the comics).

Thats actually pretty badass, considering hes a robot panther that speaks in growls

Cats don't hump legs.

He's a cat, dipshit

Panthers are cats, shit for brains

It's a kitty, you silly willy.

OP confirmed for cartoon-only pleb.

In the comics, he could always talk. In fact he was the second Transformer ever who spoke on a comics page, if memory serves (Megatron was the first).

No, put he would rub his head against Megatron's knee if that was the sort of thing Decepticons did. He's really into Megatron. ...Kind of odd Ravage was never coded female, as far as I remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbj63DzK6vc

...I was wrong.

Ravage was actually the first Transformer to EVER speak on a page.

First Transformer to speak ever, the comic came out first.

Hi Sup Forums! Do you see me waving?

Like the rest of Shattered Glass, this was a fun idea that was driven into the ground and beat like a horse that had died after running its course.

>It's a Ravage thread
WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO REMIND US?
I laughed for a solid 20 seconds. Thank you, user.

I posted it on the /tfg/ thread back on /toy/ so I may as well post it here too.

RAVAGE DIED, FUCKING WHEN?!?!

MTMTE Issue #55.
Don't click on pic related if you don't want to get even more spoiled as it shows you the remnants of yet another dead guy.

Meant for

I wonder what caused Sentinel's change. The why is not hard to understand: I am guessing he can control decapitated Transformer bodies now since interchangeability is one of the things of the Titans Return line.

Also, HEADCANON:

- The Guiding Hand, the gods of Cybertron, created the First Thirteen according to this little grid.
- After the god war between the members of the Guiding Hand, the First Thirteen brought Cybertron to great prosperity.
- Then, they left and travelled out into the universe as the Knights of Cybertron to spread order, justice and peace.
- However, they appointed leaders for their respective peoples. Their right to lead was signified by powerful tools and weapons, bequeathed to them by their forebears. It is these leader lineages, going by the names of their founders, who fell to corruption.
- At one point, the tribes sent out their best and brightest aboard Titans to found new worlds for their race. After they left, social unrest increased among those left behind, ending in the first civil war.

>yet another dead guy.

Also known as 'Who? Oh, wait, HIM!?"

I find it weird Roller is sad, he doesn't know Ravage personally.

If I want to get into transformers comics, where do I start? Sorry for being a chump, I've always casually been a fan of the cartoons. I'm just unsure where to start.

...At this point, probably with "More than meets the eye" and "Robots in disguise" issues 1. Even that was years ago.

Nice, thank you based user!