What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc&ab_channel=CollegeHumor
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc&ab_channel=CollegeHumor

He meant that he was a fat wimp and wants to take real men down a peg.

>ugly beta male upset at Chads claims they don't actually exist

Alpha male is a concept invented by loser to not feel too bad about being losers.

>Y-you see, ladies??? The laws of nature & biology which have functioned for thousands of years are actually a social construct!!! You don't really want a bossy JERK with a healthy body! What you REALLY need is a doughy self-loathing manchild who treats his own life like a joke!

oh but this video is totally the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr5qzV-8Zkc

>doing an entire video on how the alpha/beta thing isn't a real thing
>implying that negates the purpose of the metaphor

>It's perfectly fine to be an STD-riddled slut
Adam Ruins everything is for redditors and imgurians

I don't know about alpha wolves, but it's literally been scientifically proven that women are attracted to alpha males

The only women who deny they're attracted to Chads are chubby women like the one in the video because they know they can't even get one to fuck them.

Let's see what Chad has to say about this

>implying anyone who spends their time shitposting about being autistic and being a virgin on a Thai ladyboy forum knows what it means to be an alpha male

Every episode of his show relies on "studies" conducted by companies with a financial stake in the results, or he just outright lies. I want the Indians to stage a comeback just so he can be scalped while saying "Teepees aren't what native americans really used!"

pajeets are with you

BASED

Also, he implies kindness is important for LTRs with women, which is true. But that's beta bucks.

Jeremy Meeks isn't very kind or generous, but he could get hundreds of women to bear his babies for him (alpha fucks).

REMINDER THAT THIS SHOW IS LITERALLY WRITTEN BY THE GUY RESPONSIBLE FOR "MUH SEX JUNK OH OH OH"

>"ALPHA MALES DONT EXIST!!!"
>tfw no gf

wtf I'm not attracted to alphas anymore and I want that guy who stares at me on the train who wears a kendrick lamar tshirt to get me pregnant now

Alpha males don't browse Sup Forums. Simple as that.

If you actually watch the video he's mostly right though. "Alpha" behavior in wolves was just parents leading their children. "Alpha' behavior in chimps includes aggression, but it also includes shit like grooming other chimps. Bonobos also have societies led by alpha females and we're more closely related to them than chimps.

is it wrong that i question my sexuality when i see this pic?

get them downvotes ready

>implying a Chad at a D&D event wouldn't just take the two girls home with him even if he didn't know anything about the game
The delusion is unreal.

It's always sad to see the state College Humor's these days.
They are probably even more debased than Cracked.

>arguing against scientific facts because it doesn't fit your agenda

gee whiz, and i thought you guys were the rational thinkers

It's Americans confuse an Alpha male with a psychopath episode

JUDEN!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The fuck is this?
What happened to episodes that made sense to make in the first place? Like talking about how stupid the tipping system is in America and that engagement rings are just a really successful advertisement campaign.

>alpha/beta dichotomy

Ummm, you're about 5 years late sweetie, it's all about the chad/virgin scale now

Its a fat gay jew forgets that Arnold and The Rock are famous not for their intelligence or charitable work but because they're huge

It's a fat gay jew forgets that sports have been the most popular form of entertainment for thounsands of years not because people like to see sports but because people like to see men dominate other men

It's a fat gay jew forgets that he is a fat gay jew

>Dark Triad

Women are attracted to bedwetting?

How does somebody write for Nintendo

>Hey everybody look how bad this video is!
>Be sure to click my link and don't forget to watch to the end!
Get fucked. Everybody already knows this show is retarded.

>mfw

Tomato, tomatoe.

Which is weird because most americans are psychopaths...

Alpha males are just more confident chad tier good looking men that get all the women
What happened to those walrus fuckers having big harems of women because they're the strongest fucker around?

The fact that his idea of what a confident, assertive man is so warped completely nullifies this video.

Honestly, I never use the terms alpha or beta, but imagine being so pathetic as a man that the only way you can perceive confidence is that you'd be some daft frat boy PUA.

>Everybody already knows this show is retarded.
To be honest it's the first time I even hear about this show.

Yeah, facts are retarded...better re-watch my Argon of Cuckad vid for the million time.

APEX

They made polygamy literally illegal and punishable by imprisonment in most of the west until people stopped doing it and betas got to marry 34 year old alpha widows

BASED HRIT

disavowed by the very scientist that created it
wrong, the term came from wolves he had observed in captivity, one wolf that were more assertive and stronger than the rest would control the pack.
later he went on trying to convince people that "alpha" wolves didn't exist outside of captivity were packs where lead by the oldest father/mother/sibling, because they thought the "alpha" was something that was natural in nature

Do you even know what site your are on?

More accurate to say he was an editor if he was at North American Nintendo

The majority of "alpha males" in modern society are borderline retarded frat bro types though, if you went to any public schooling at all you'd know this.

Why are liberal conspiracies disseminated through huge media conglomerates and usually written by Jews? I thought liberals were antiestablishment

what you mean

>redditora and imgurians

Just call them fags

The majority of alpha males are men over 40 with millions of dollars in assets and mind their own shit and take care of their family without giving a second thought to what some faggot teenager thinks about anything ever

> "Alpha" behavior in wolves was just parents leading their children.
So the dominant couple gets to breed and the other wolves just do their bidding? sounds pretty alpha to me

> "Alpha' behavior in chimps includes aggression, but it also includes shit like grooming other chimps.
Nobody is saying alpha behavior is 100% aggression all the time, being a socialite and building alliances is part of being a Chad.

>Bonobos also have societies led by alpha females and we're more closely related to them than chimps.
research inconclusive, still up in the air who is the most closely related to humans, and it doesn't matter anyways because we've evolved since them

How is debunking the alpha male a liberal conspiracy again, you brain dead shit eating cunt? In what way do you benefit from 75 IQ chad getting all the women? It's hilarious how submissive and beta you Sup Forums cunts are just so you can be desperately contrarian against anything your tiny brain perceives to be "liberal."

I guess the good looking masculine jocks that almost every girl in high school wanted to date was just a major coincidence that just happens to be everywhere, right?

That's not what is popularly considered to be an alpha male, that's not what is being addressed in the video, so you're just arguing against a strawman.

They aren't alpha or leaders though, no one respects them except other low intelligence mouth breathers.

no the video is arguing against a strawman

alphamales are men who take care of their shit and dont fuck with gay lame anything. its actually hard to do that, because most men are fucking retards and dont take care of their shit

Look at me I'm the Chad now. You think you can stop me pounding pussy with governments regulations lol

None of that has anything to do with the topic at hand, though. I guess the main argument he's making is that the term "alpha" is being used incorrectly. But that doesn't negate the fact that women prefer strong, confident men with leadership qualities, rather than human trash-bags like Adam.

The video is a strawman, as well.

Piles of straw here and there.

I'll have to stop bottling my piss

You're thinking of a Chad, being an alpha male is Chad confidence + brains

He's probably referring to Sup Forums specifically. There are no alpha males here.

Pop culture considers muscled, good looking jocks with below average intelligence who drive 120 on the freeway to be alpha males. Think the cast of Jersey Shore. The video is arguing against what the average impressionable consumer actually believes, not a strawman.

Sounds a lot like me

Alpha males do in fact exist in our species, like in Chimps and most great apes.

thats a chad

alphas are successful, you are never successful with below average intelligence, you're just lucky

They're really not, you're just projecting your insecurity onto your high school popular kids.

Ever noticed how that Chad you never really interacted with yet you assumed he's a shallow cunt went to high school with got a great finance job, nice house, gorgeous wife and is about to have his first child before he's even 27. Meanwhile, your dumbass jock bully who was his friend is working minimum wage, with unintended kid and a burgeoning drug problem.

> The video is arguing against what the average impressionable consumer actually believes, not a strawman.

No, the video sets out the premise at the start, that the woman is normally attracted to alpha males, which she defines as:

>a confident, assertive leader who knows what he wants and always gets his way
>you know, somebody who says something like "get swole" and "muscle milk" and "hi I'm Vin Diesel"

The video then goes on to explain how this is wrong because....bonobos live in a matriarchy

hmmm, really roasts my pistachios

>So the dominant couple gets to breed and the other wolves just do their bidding? sounds pretty alpha to me

No, it's more like if your mom or dad tells you to clean up your room and you do it. Wolf packs are usually a mom, a dad, and their children. There is no "pecking order" the way we see it in human society, it's just kids following their parents.

>Nobody is saying alpha behavior is 100% aggression all the time, being a socialite and building alliances is part of being a Chad.

So I guess hairstylists are the true alphas of human society, even though the stereotype is that male hairstylists are flamboyant or effeminate. Chimps are not 1 to 1 analogues of humans, you can't cherrypick a few behaviors noticed in chimps that support your confirmation bias and ignore behaviors that don't.

>research inconclusive, still up in the air who is the most closely related to humans, and it doesn't matter anyways because we've evolved since them

So I guess chimps or any other animal displaying "alpha" behavior is also irrelevant, since we've "evolved" since then?

>saw this video in my feed
>predicted it would trigger Sup Forums
>it does
>clockwork
KEK

Modern society rewards awful human characteristics, success does not reflect a person's quality in any way shape or form. I have noticed that brain dead jocks tend to be successful in "finance" or "business" though, I wonder why.

>implying its a scale

What a life you have

>No, it's more like if your mom or dad tells you to clean up your room and you do it. Wolf packs are usually a mom, a dad, and their children. There is no "pecking order" the way we see it in human society, it's just kids following their parents.

that is literally a pecking order. because its based on family doesnt negate theres a heirachy. i cant read the rest of your post cause the first thing you said was literally the opposite of correct.

Tom Brady is handsome, wealthy, married to a supermodel, and is a quarterback for one of the most famous sport teams in the country. He's respected by many, including the president.

I don't understand why Sup Forums users hate sports so much. People can enjoy both physical activities and intellectual pursuits in equal measure, respecting those who are gifted in those respective fields without compromise.

Vin Diesel is actually a sweet family man who loves to play dungeons and dragons and WoW lel.

>He thinks Chad's are liberals.
>He thinks all Jock's are in highschool and stupid.

You can act alpha anytime you want to faggot. Go to the gym, stop showing empathy for so much shit like racism or social justice. Also stop viewing women as "equal". Have a violence of action, have courage and ego.

>success does not reflect a person's quality in any way shape or form.

literally does. if you cant be successful you fail. you cant provide for yourself, your family, your community. you just lose all over the board. if you dont see the value in providing, and dont try, you failed by not seeing the value.

Tom Brady is an absurdly rare case, easily one of the luckiest people in human history. Almost all athletes are extremely bad people with no redeeming characteristics.