Did your cunt ruthlessly suppress its minorities

did your cunt ruthlessly suppress its minorities
yes, we would beat the welsh with a stick for speaking welsh

I wish it did. Communism could've saved this shithole but that idiot Nehru was blinded by his British education and wanted to implement European style administration here.

Yes

Yes, we send niggers to die in wars and genocided indians

I'm sorry mate :(

With the level of corruption you have in a non-communist system, Communism probably would have killed 90% of your population off.

Not really. We let the finns do as they wanted, and only entroduced Swedish in a pretty passive way. They never rose up, so they never got suppressed violently. Now when it came to the majority, then yeah, a lot of kings suppressed swedish farmers and peasants quite harshly.

>Communism probably would have killed 90% of your population off.

>implying that's not a good thing
Aside from maybe the top 0.1% of the people here who earned their wealth honestly, everyone deserves to die.

The top 0.1% of Indians have already left for Anglo commonwealth countries m8..

Nope, never.

>With the level of corruption you have in a non-communist system, Communism probably would have killed 90% of your population off.
And yet the state in India with the most communist support is also the least corrupt. Along with having the highest rate of literacy and one of the highest in life expectancy.

O-of course not

Nah, I know plenty of people who make over $100k every year, my father being one of them.

But yeah, most of their kids are leaving. I too will move to Australia next year.

We did the same thing with regional languages

good lad

>O-of course not
>Spanish flag

You are the definition of cultural and political repression, fucking nigger.

the state of Kerela has a communist party in government and it's literally the best part of India.

Do you think that it would work India-wide with their nearly 2billion population?

Is the government communist or just in name?

maybe, it's pretty left wing from what I'm aware, not full on leninist but still leftist.

>America is the only capitalist country

Why would we ever do something like that