What went wrong?

What went wrong?

That it isn't funny.

Nothing went wrong.

Too many episodes.

What went right?

It's art crawl.

Bait threads on Sup Forums

Nothing. It was gutter trash from the start unless you're a mongoloid.

Kid episodes are shit, Linda episodes are shit. Only worth watching for Bob himself and maybe Teddy.

Sup Forums doesn't like Bob's Burgers?

I quite enjoy it, especially Tina.

What specifically do you guys not like about it?

That means "cuz it sux u r gai if u like it" isn't a valid answer.

The characters got flanderized

Interesting, I guess I can see that honestly. Still I don't think it's a bad show.

They made the mistake every comedy show does.
They go too fast and don't let the jokes breathe.

Look at the early episodes. Sometimes, the silence between the dialogue is what's funny, sometimes, you even have some establishment shots/tone setters.

Now, it's just a collage of a bunch of one-liners. Try to count the seconds between every phrase in a dialogue. You won't even make it past 1.

Also, the earlier episodes sometimes had a simple, yet cute moral at the end. Something relatable.

Now? "Oh noes, my quirky daughter put glue on my toilet seat. This is totally something that happens, amirite?"

It just kind of stopped being funny. Whether it's because the writing got more shit or the novelty wore off, it just kinda stopped being funny. It's just 'there', like a small burger shop whose burgers nobody really enjoys but it always seems to just hang on.

>this troper thinks

It's a good show and it hasn't stopped being good

It actually gets better as time progress and you notice that things that carry over from other episode.

The only real complaint is passage of time and a lack of acknowledgement thereof. If previous episodes can be recounted or built upon in later episodes, then the passage of time must mean something, however it doesn't because we've had like 5 halloween episodes and 4 thanksgiving ones. If time's passage meant something, Tina would be 17-18, Gene 14-15 Louise, 12-13

I don't enjoy the style of humor.

Severe lack of Tina nudity.

PERVERT

Nothing. It's doing fine

Gene

Inconsistency