#NakedTrump on twitter

Is he ever gonna recover after this?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump literally called out the FUCKING POPE and nothing happened. What do you think?

yeh, I like this meme

Only if you start putting statues of Hillary with her saggy tits and shitting herself up.

someone could literally put a wig on it and chop off the dick, and it'd be a Hillary statue

I would like to see someone do this.

So tolerant

meanwhile if someone had done this of Hillary there would have been massive backlash against Trump.

You are right, I am now a #Cruzmissile

That thick head of hair is pretty generous.

Any ass pics?

he won't
Trump gets triggered all the time, his heart gets weaker and weaker, he'll die before the election

ayy lmao, I wonder who funded this ((()))

Hmm, the people making this should be hanged. After the election of course.

I hope the libcucks that made those statues get stumped.

Liberals claim that they hate Trump because they're smart but they never attack his policies

Because he has none

trump supporters main anti Hillary arguments are lies about her health and accusations about her past
they never address her program or her ideas

Deporting you is a policy, Juan

>but they never attack his policies
Why does the statue have to be an "attack"?

I don't get the point behind this. Did they make his weenie small?

I'm stunned that you don't post a picture of you raping or killing a baby
flipping is blue pilled
alt right faggotish nu males are disapointing

you really think this is gonna stop him?

donaldjtrump.com/positions

Someone actually spent time designing and crafting Trumps penis

Just let that sink in. Trump is already winning.

>Gun control
>Support for Obamacare
>Promising to use "any means necessary" to depose Assad
Does any sane individual even need to address shit like this?
One is so anti American that it'd be funny if the country wasn't full of traitors just like her. The second has made everything worse for the average American, despite what retards who don't know any better will try to tell you.
>Promising to start a global war
Really?

While I'm sure it has happened before in the past, I honestly believe this method of 'protest' and 'attack' against donald trump is one of the most juvenile, gross, and degenerate forms of political shit I have ever seen. It seems unprecedented, and the public statues with gross dicks and nudity is extremely fucking rude and juvenile, what if a child sees it?

Why are modern day liberals so awful?

moral relativity has left them behaviorally and ethically challenged.

FEAR.

The fucking pope is a cuck that licks the feet if african economic migrants and blesses shit rafts.
The title just doesnt have the meaning it use to. Here soon he is going to make a public announcement that Christians are actually muslims and its to to officially unite.