We're the bad guys Sup Forums it's what we do

We're the bad guys Sup Forums it's what we do

Other urls found in this thread:

soundgasm.net/u/yourdirtybaby/F4A-Harley-Quinn-Makes-a-House-Call-CheatingBe-My-Puddin-Tonight-BJ-OralRiding-Vroom-VroomFunny-Girls-are-Sexy-GIrls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't have to be

I want to rev up the harley

Vroom vroom

No we arent

>We're the bad guys Sup Forums it's what we do

>Weir da beird goiz /coh/ its wot we dew

As much as i liked harley in that film fuck i hated this scene

I hated her speech in the bar more, it just fell flat. That being said I really enjoyed the movie otherwise. I especially thought Leto's Joker was excellent

"We're in a bad movie, it's what we DO."

What was the point of that scene again???

Loved his Joker too, my man

>Loved his Joker

So this is what its like to have horrible tastes. It's something alright.

If they're bad guys why did they save the world?

kys kid

They never really felt like bad guys to me, especially towards the end, They seemed more like puckish rouges

To make it clear that they are bad guys.
The movie doesn't really do enough of that, making them seem more heroic than anything.

That is incredibly gay
No wonder the other boards think this place is tumblr lite

This felt so silly, along with the usual "we're gonna kill and ditch you, Flagg, we swear! We totally for realz don't respect human life, we're so crazy and evil!" moment every 5 minutes

I refuse to be limited by your narrow minded definitions and categories.

this

Everything is relative, who are -you- to dictate what's morally right or wrong?

>We're the bad guys Sup Forums it's what we do
>bad movies

>So this is what its like to have horrible tastes

not it's just the Sup Forums mainstream hivemind: if it's popular hate, if it's popularly hated, love it

This and I hated that. They should've been written to be actually scary, frightening, sociopathic bad guys.

Like, "oh no Harley, you robbed an abandoned clothing store. You're so evil." Movie should had almost every member have at least one fucked up scene that put you on the edge of your seat.

this

> so-called bad guys are literally stealing defenseless clothes and snacks
> barely-considered-villain Deadpool encourages a random taxi-driver to commit homicide

Boomer should have at least gotten some racism.

He does not really need something in the middle of the film after killing his partner at the start though.

It's been a minute since I've posted it

soundgasm.net/u/yourdirtybaby/F4A-Harley-Quinn-Makes-a-House-Call-CheatingBe-My-Puddin-Tonight-BJ-OralRiding-Vroom-VroomFunny-Girls-are-Sexy-GIrls

Harley was by far the worst part of the movie. I found her absolutely unbearable, she destroyed any semblance of tone it was going for. You could have very well replaced her with Pinkie Pie from Friendship is Magic and it wouldn't have made a difference.

Fucking hell that is shit.

The fact this isn't a hug box is one of the things that draws me to Sup Forums. No false social etiquette of pretending to care or be virtuous when you're really not; it gives you the choice of being a dick or not rather than being forced into being nice.

I choose to be nice by the way; but Sup Forums really opened my eyes to the world. I'd probably be a happier and more trusting person if I had never found Sup Forums 11 years ago; but at the same time I feel like I see the world for what it truly is and for that I'm thankful.

They were though. WB in all their wizdumb cut the shit out.

>You wanna come in here and tell me that?
>what, ya scared?

You wanna say that again? Pussy?

Yeah I don't understand how Margot Robbie has escaped largely unscathed from this. Her performance was worse than Leto's

Were we watching the same movie? She was one of the highlights of it!

>LOL I'm so crahzy guys xD

>what's that, I should kill everyone?.

You do realize she was fucking with them, right?

Maybe that's the beauty of it. Maybe, just maybe the writers are crazy.

Holy shit what a faglord

That really doesn't make it any less cringeworthy, it's the lines themselves that make me wanna look the other way, not the motive why the character says them.

I don't think her performance was really the issue, I think it's more the writing.

I mean, "Killer App"? For fucks sake...

For a second I thought Saint Walker was holding two revolvers.

If GoTG hadn't come out 2 years earlier people would have found the "rogueish hero" concept interesting

They're the ones making 'relationship goal' memes starring Joker and Harley

>I mean, "Killer App"? For fucks sake...
So we're now pretending that Harley was not known for fucking lame puns before? Seriously? I am starting to wonder how many of you have knowledge of this character pre New 52?

I'm not denying that. I'm just saying that that kind of joke and by extension, that kind of character doesn't belong in a movie as grim as this one. If it was more comedic in general it would have been fine, I guess.