Holy shit, this is not bad

Holy shit, this is not bad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSyVLIIkfIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bad b8, I'm not watching your garbage show
Saged and ignored

This is still on?

I thought the actress was hot before the show and then she was in this so now she lost her appeal.

t. netflix kike

How do people watch Netflix
I keep trying to find something to watch and it's just filled to the brim with cheap trash I've never heard of and Marvel movies

I think it's lazy that she ends up the same way she was at the end of the movie. I also didn't care about everyone elses issues.

Back to your containment board

I'm a white person should I watch it?

"Still on", are you fucking retarded? It's Netflix, they put the whole show there at once.

Though for your information it has in fact been confirmed for a second season, so fuck you.

It would've been 5x as popular if they hadn't given it that stupid name. It's a decent show about college life.

I thought so too. I enjoyed the very Tarantinoesque perspective switching from episode to episode, and it was pretty balanced despite the title. Really shows how shallow and predictable they are that all you have to do to bait them into "boycotting" a show is to give it a title like that.

I don't know how you can enjoy the show but not realize that the title is integral to it. And you know what's funny is they made a movie with that title way back in 2014 and nobody complained but now that it's 2017 and Trump is president all the Trumpies get offended at any perceived "attacks" on their illegitimate president.

I don't know. We shouldn't be bowing to political correctness just because some snowflakes find the show's title offensive.

>illegitimate president.
In what sense?

For people who mock the easily sensitive, trumplets sure get offended easily.

it's a falseflag that's just setting up an epic dogpile, hide the post

Go be an anti-white bigot somewhere else.

Have you heard about how Trump himself was responsible for crafting the fake Seth Rich story and colluding with Fox News to disseminate it?

>AYYO IT MAKES FUN OF BOTH SIDES WHITE BOI *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*
>...
>AYYO U NO BLACKS CAN'T BE RAYCISS COS WHITE PRIVILEGE *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS*

>Sup Forumsfag surpassing free speech
What a surprise

Keep believing that series of events. Let's see who gets prosecuted.

By the way why is Debbie so shaky about it?

we should all talk about killing white people 24/7, its all about da free speech

Get real. Rod Wheeler's suing Trump over it. It's certain.

Im not an annoying Sup Forumsfag, or a nigger lover, but no, its not good

ye i like dis sho bc it talk about wut we actually goin thru, i think all black ppl shuud in like middle skool rite white ppl a letter, and they shuud start that shit w dear white ppl, and talk about the shit they go thru in the week w white ppl racism n shit, u kno so we can wake up the minds of white ppl n shit, cuz they dont unerstand wat its like to be 1 of us, i mean i neva watch the sho bc i out here workin a lot tryna get mines, but i can tell u this the title is doing a lot for us black ppl out there, dear white ppl, why the fuck i get pulled over doin 40 in a 25, why the fuck u say u smell weed in the car when i smoke a blunt like 25 minutes ago, i kno u cant still smell that shit, fuck yall tryna keep me in the pen when all i tryna do is slang 2 or 3 thangs for my baby momma a get her hair did, why the fuck cant a black man get his baby momma hair did in this country, yeh, this show helpin us nigga, respect

Sorry fag, but free speech goes both ways.

What's with the archaic spelling of whypipo?

>claims not to be from Sup Forums
>uses racist slur
Doubt.jpg

Fuck off Alphonse

>You can't have racist views on Sup Forums without being from Sup Forums
Nigger

Fuck off censorship loving libshit

>put actress in camo patterns and in front of Japanese flag
>wonder why people are angry at militant black nationalists

So you admit you are a racist.

>saying nigger on Sup Forums is "outlawed"
Fuck off, the show is bad. I grew up with middle class blacks and whites. This show is one unrealistic absurd scenario after another that paints all blacks as victims and most whites as ignorant. Fuck, the characters were so boring yet so unrealistic

Im not a racist either, faggot

Wait, I thought you were the lib telling everyone to go back to Sup Forums

>watches Dear White People once

fucking niggers and their shenaningans

Fuck off with your lies, here's a clip from the show. This is a very realistic portrayal of American colleges.

youtube.com/watch?v=XSyVLIIkfIs

wow, how dare you
Nah I agree and fuck the (((people))) who enable nigger shenanigans

Admittedly that first part is realistic. Tons of white dudes say nigger during parties. I havr never, ever seen a black dude call them out on it. Thats last part with the cops is proving my point, so thanks.

But shenanigans are fun, nigger shenanigans involve someone getting shot

one of the best things netflix has ever done which i know isnt saying much. mostly all good characters despite building them from stereotypes.
this is definitely true. i was hostile to this at first because im so sick of being battered with racebaiting progressive bullshit.

i did not interpret this show as being anti-white and i found it much more reasonable than the interviews ive watched with the main characters actress.

Where does the money even come from?

>Troy, the calmest and most rational character in the series, busts open a door with a shovel at the end
What did they mean by that?

The only thing I liked about it was the usual mulatto self hate, but honestly why does everyone dress like it's the 70s, it feels like the 70s. Also everyone is pretentious and smug. They don't feel human. It wasn't a good show or movie.

Nothign wrong with racism.

Who cares whitey?

>but honestly why does everyone dress like it's the 70s, it feels like the 70s. Also everyone is pretentious and smug. They don't feel human.
Both of these things are literally exactly how American universities are.

Fuck off Shlomo Shekelstein .

Being a racist is good. Non-racists are low T.

Maybe that's it then. I've never been to an American University. I guess you really get invested into it at that level.

Never saw so much negative stereotypes of whites and blacks, and victimization of Blacks put into 30 min. Racist garbage. The producers should be facing trial for hate speech

Watch more.

hol up so you sayin we be writing a letter to wypeepo n sheeeeeeeeYIT?

Niggers hang first

For a company like Netflix having a lot of debt is totally normal.

Whoever wrote this doesn't understand finance.

You think that will stop Sup Forums from shitposting? They obsessively talk about Colonia's box office performance even though it only played in a few theaters and was made with the intention of going straight to streaming services.

This shit is propaganda stop trying to say it's some politically balanced show

>show about college life
>popular
pick one. they gave it a controversial title to make it popular.

It is.

Common thread I've noticed in all people who say it isn't politically balanced: They haven't watched it.

This, you know what else is about college life? Girlboss, and they canceled that.

i said in my post the show is far more reasonable than the creator irl. suppose ill stop defending this show now though

Hey newfag we bitched like crazy about it when the movie came out

STOP with your racism you bigot.

We white allies will never rest until People Of Color are free from criticism.

Link just one thread in the archives about it. JUST ONE.

Let me guess you also believe in white privilege

how can you deny white privelege when everyone knows blacks are more likely to be dangerous and treat them accordingly. white people get good treatment all over the world.

That's a bingo, thank you for coming reddit

i wasnt the guy you replied to originally. the point still stands, white ppl are given preferential treatment all over the world and thats a fact

>they made a movie with that title way back in 2014 and nobody complained

>that's a fact
Really, please don't have children I'd hate for you to brainwash them into holding disdain for their own race

well yeah, the average white or asian person isn't as violent or unstable as the average black person

i hold zero disdain for whites but denying these things makes you seem ultra partisan and unreasonable. white people earned white privilege and blacks earned their reputations.

What's the end goal of white privilege in your mind? Free shit for the black?

who would unironically watch this. jesus christ

there is no end goal and there is no "solution" but its demonstrable that white people get better treatment from strangers overall in many situations.

I don't have an issue with this, on the condition that it be deemed socially acceptable to produce a show called "Dear Black People" wherein an entire race of people are stereotyped and patronizingly lectured to.

I think we all know the final solution to this problem :^)