Literally what's wrong with gay marriage, marriage is not a religious thing, it's a cultural thing...

Literally what's wrong with gay marriage, marriage is not a religious thing, it's a cultural thing, I see that a lot of Sup Forums has nothing against gays, then so how is marriage between them wrong? I agree that churches can deny to host their marriages, but as a right it has nothing to do with religion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
youtube.com/watch?v=jnOa-pih96g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Homophobia is completely normal because homosexuals are innately warlike through their culture and exhibit open practice of pedophilia.

One of the most warlike nations on earth, Rome, practiced homosexuality especially in their military ranks. In their society, manliness was derived from sexual domination over each other. This meant if one man fuck another in the ass, he was socially over him.

Greece, another warlike nation, practiced something call pedastry: when an older man has sex with a boy in a mentor/student like relationship. This happened in Rome too, but the term came from Greece. This of course, causes a cycle of homosexuality. The culture of pedophilia was instilled into the next generation.

Surely my thesis can only be proved with cultures of antiquity, right?

Ready for some cognitive dissonance? Islam, the supposed gay hating religion speaks about homosexual pedophilia in their version of, "heaven."

(QURAN 76:19): "And round about them will (serve) boys of everlasting youth. If you see them, you would think them scattered pearls."

Maybe that's just in the book, right? No one actually practices this who is Islamic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
youtube.com/watch?v=jnOa-pih96g
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja5Q75hf6QI

daily reminder that there's nothing wrong with gay marriage
even ancient greeks,the forefathers of white civilization practiced it

Kill yourselves faggot enablers.

When did marriage become a "right"? The only conceivable state interest in your love life is if you are at risk of having children, which gays aren't.

Rome and Ancient Greece are regarded as one of the greatest societies of the past, all societies were warlike in general, the whole world has ever been that way and will be.

>I see that a lot of Sup Forums has nothing against gays

I have plenty against faggots. I used to be in favour of expanded rights for them, but had I known they'd be such bigots by targeting Christian businesses for lawsuits, I'd have supported a Definition of Marriage Amendment and the return of strict anti-sodomy laws.

romans and greeks had patrician taste,both women and men can take the role of a cumdump
so why does Sup Forums hate fags so much if the greatest civilizations practiced faggotry?

Great or not, it was warlike. I'd argue that the degree that a nation is going to war corresponds to how willing it accepts homosexuality.

Men with children and wife almost always want to peace over war because the weak, yet adored things he has will most likely be destroyed.

Rome was not a great civilisation until it became Christian. Before then it was just another shit-tier child murdering, man fucking, degenerate shithole.

All countries were savage and warlike, you're only playing yourself, if all countries were warlike, and gays were in the countries that we're the best for It's time, just means that gays were a good thing for the country and defeating the enemy. Spartans had gay tropes and were said to be great in battle because of the bond they had with each other.

Spartans literally went into demographic decline and then extinction because of their retarded anti-child policies. Gay sex, abortion, killing infants, not having proper families, keeping men away from wives etc. Sparta was a retarded nation.

rome was THE civilization of ancient times
everything they've done influenced many empires to come,for example russia ))

Russia's legacy comes from the Eastern Roman Empire, which was firmly Christian.

There isn't a reason to be married in the first place, whether you're gay or not.

Gays just want "muh equal rights" even though they'll end up fucking around and ignoring their marriage until taxes are due and they can file together.

There were a lot more reasons than just being gay for their extinction.

I know, I listed them.

>Rome was not a great civilisation until it became Christian. Before then it was just another shit-tier child murdering, man fucking, degenerate shithole.

are you legit retarded m8?

oh, nvm...you're a christ-cuck.

also rome was objectively non-white.

You could also say the same about the Spartans, from what I hear they were the gayest civilisation of all time, but I don't think there's a connection between homosexuality and an empires likeness of war, there's no substantial evidence. What about the war like nations that didn't practice homosexuality like the Mongolian empire? Or the ottomans?

I did not make any argument on its ethnicity or race.

Pee pee goes in snoo snoo, dum dum.
Practice your degeneracy, but don't try to promote it as anything but abnormal.