Menage a 3

Would you take her offer?

Other urls found in this thread:

sinfest.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

would you not?

Fuck. I actually laughed at this one.

No. She's getting fat in that last panel. Fat chicks don't get free sex.

They just advertise real dolls in windows in Canada?

as far as I can tell, this comic has no actual plot going on, it's just an excuse to make sex jokes that aren't funny.

Fuck no. The bitch could relapse and see tentacles at at any moment, two she's crazy, and three it means dealing with Sonia's bullshit.

Basically, Matt has healthy consensual sex with all the women Gary has to struggle and labor over to get to consent.

Matt isn't so much getting a used car as he is getting Rebuilt one.

pretty much and that´s why it gets more boring with every strip

really?

Why does she took thicc in the last panel

Pregnant.

>Menage a 3 Canada aka Sodom/Gomorrah

the basic premise of this comic is that gary is the most miserable human being in existence, if the authors just knew how to make that funny this comic wouldn´t be so terrible

Gary didn't really struggle with Kiley, it just happened.

she will learn how to pegg from matt and little by little every women in the comic will fuck gary in the ass

Do they even know each other?

yep,

bullshit, she's just wearing a big flouncy skirt, every woman who gets naked in this comic has the exact same body other than Didi, who has the exact same body plus giant cans.

That's hot.

would you love her despite her chromosomes co/?

>I want to avoid driving this guy away
>I know! I'll have sex with one of his best friends!

gary is the ultimate cuck, he won´t mind

I doubt gary even feels that strongly about Yuki, he didn't care when he moved on to kiley and didn't react much to their break up. He didn't seem to care when he herd about her using matt to get use to dicks. Plus she is probably going to beat the shit of matt the first dozen times, gary doesn't need more abuse.

>gary doesn't need more abuse
he will get it anyway

i need links because i have no clue what this is.

you don´t want to read this shit, believe me

I think I couldn't have sex with a complete stranger, even if I wanted to. I'd be so nervous, I couldn't get it up. I imagine it'd have to be someone I'm very familiar with and only if the circumstances are right.

i don't care, give me links

He probably doesn't but that doesn't mean what she's doing is a good idea for getting whatever she wants from Gary.

ma3comic.com

I see you like Lorena Bobbit as well

sinfest.net/

i love all chromosomes

This comic is so shit without nudity.

Nearly every women get free sex, mate.

>matt fucked zii and didi the two girls gary desire the most
>matt teaches every girl gary can have sex with, how to fuck his ass instead
being gary is suffering

Yuki should just conform to Asian women stereotypes and just lie there while he does all the work.

That joke happened already

He is the secret antagonist, getting revenge for gary ntr'ing Didi from him.

op you have ever ma3 online strip right?
do you have the bonus content that comes with the physical copies?

>op you have ever ma3 online strip right?
no
>do you have the bonus content that comes with the physical copies?
Nope

I like Matt.

how popular is this comic nowadays?
i just see co/ talking about this comic, wich is strange because it`s supouse to be a really famous webcomic right?

Nobody but the people running it really know, iirc they said it was pretty high, I imagine Giz's professional work could bring people in as well. The kickstarters always get like 10 times the goal. However I never see it talked about outside of Sup Forums.

some time ago some user who allegedly knew people said the numbers were drastically lows and giz was thinking about changing career paths, thats way she began drawing for archie and betty boop and stop working on sticky dillon

Wait, do they NOT in the States?

No, because that would imply that i'm a character in this shitty webcomic.

>However I never see it talked about outside of Sup Forums

this is really strange, ma3 is a comic with no visible fandom, for one of the most popular webcomics in the world that´s pretty bizarre

oh she´s ugly, i don´t know why i thought she was hot

yuki gets more and more thick

When she was young, sure

More like because of them. All the pros of a man in a woman's body without the cons of the mental illnesses and erratic emotional behavior usually associated with transgendered people.

dude she`s actually a man

I wish he'd hurry the fuck up with the lore video
We all know it's going to be the start video for another Chin Chin Sacrifice request thing

>that filename

kek

in a interview he said that after some dudes start a fire in a forest for a sacrifice he no longer will ask for sacrifices
maybe it was just a joke

so?

funny how gary and frank are basically the exact same archetype but the characters are total opposites

>gary is voiced by george miller irl
I'll accept this headcanon.

Wait is she actually trans or whatever?

People just read it to fap, I think that most people can see how bad the whole thing is so there is nothing to say.

she´s an hermaphrodite, she has an undeveloped penis

For real?

>dude she`s actually a man

Is this a joke or what?

Well no fucking wonder the sex in this comic its so fucing blut and un-sexy, I always got the feeling about the artwork looking too stiff and too perfect on the inking.

That would explain a lot if is true.

yes, she "come out of the intersex closet" some months ago, you can search on her twitter or facebook

She has a vagina. Everybody starts out as female but if you have XY chromosomes you turn into a male, giz does but she didn't change. Apparently she didn't find out until she was a teen/adult.

Oh. Weird.

>She has a vagina
that´s not really a vagina,she has testies and a reversed dick inside her,
>her boyfriend was fucking the inside of a dick all this years

Nah, she has CAIS
>The unresponsiveness of the cell to the presence of androgenic hormones prevents the masculinization of male genitalia in the developing fetus, as well as the development of male secondary sexual characteristics at puberty, but does not significantly impair female genital or sexual development.[3][4] As such, the insensitivity to androgens is only clinically significant when it occurs in genetic males (i.e. individuals with a Y chromosome, or more specifically, an SRY gene).[1] All affected individuals are phenotypically female; they develop a normal female habitus, despite the presence of a Y chromosome.

At least she has a non-mental medical reason.

Yuki looks like she's filling out

Oh wait my mistake, you were right.
>The gonads in these women are not ovaries, but instead, are testes; during the embryonic stage of development, testes form in an androgen-independent process that occurs due to the influence of the SRY gene on the Y chromosome.

>significantly impair female genitalia

that´s the soft wikipedia way of saying she doesn´t have a real vagina, her male dna already define a lot of her genital construction, like the testies, there´s no way she have the same nervous response that a real woman, she can die from testicular cancer and probably her hormones are a mess

>giz can day from testicular cancer

okey, that´s something you dont hear everyday

So can she not get wet while having sex? That must be uncomfortable?

>Libido and ability to experience orgasms were not a problem for the CAIS women in this study. This illustrates that although androgens may contribute to libido and orgasmic potential in non-CAIS women (33, 34, 35), libido and orgasm can be experienced by women who exhibit complete end-organ insensitivity to androgens. Furthermore, there were no differences in self-reported libido based on compliance with estrogen therapy. Vaginal lubrication is another characteristic of sexual functioning thought to be related to estrogen levels. No participant reported difficulty with vaginal lubrication on the written questionnaire or during the physical examination.

>working vagina that doesn't get pregnant
Was this suppose to be a bad thing?

Well they do have to dilate them in their teens/adulthood so they can comfortably take a penis. Extreme cases require surgery.

sorry user, I meant how is it a bad thing for me. Seems fine unless you want kids. A step above post op trannys.