Why DC swept Nightrunner under the rug?

Why DC swept Nightrunner under the rug?

He was more interesting than other minority characters like Batwing or Simon Baz who are introduced at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFeo-afse8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The original batwing was really cool and interesting.

But yean, nightrunner was great, especially since he was more like nightwing than batman.

But you forget something, diversity means NIGGERS. Batman inc diversitydidnt had pandering. IF the character isnt nigger america or something american is not diverse. Also bonus points if he lives in new york, fucking jews.

>The original batwing was really cool and interesting.
The ORIGINAL Batwing where he was Zorro of whatever country Jezebel Jet ran? And he was her cousin or something? That was cool.

The cop in the Congo was lame. Lucius Fox's son should have been cool but wound up being shit.

I always did want to see more of this guy. Always really liked his design and thought his concept was interesting as fuck.

Let's all be honest here, Batman Inc. in general wasn't quite as good as it could've been. Wasted potential.

He looks like the love child of Nightwing and Spider-Man.

Lucius son was extremely lame, I dont mind black characters, i do want AFRICAN characters ofer YET ANOTHER black america from a big city that is really smart but likes hip hop

Yeah, he could be great.

Daily reminder that this was a part of the best the Bat-Universe has ever been and the stupid fucks at DC killed it.

This could have been great under the right writer:

>A ghetto French-Arab trying to be Batman in Paris without the money, just using Parkour and street smarts to fight crime.

>stupid fucks at DC killed it.

Like they with Cass Cain

A harder time would be finding a Batman Inc. character that wouldn't have been great under the right writer.

As a French, this triggers me. They should know France is not (yet) a muslim country so why pick a muslim?

Triggering frogs is the true American past time.

>France is not a Muslim country
Could have fooled me

British because I think Morrison created the guy. He was amazed by riots back in the 2006...

Have we seen his ass yet?

hey user, wheres that from?

>He was more interesting than other minority characters like Batwing
Batwing was also swept under the rug, lasted only slightly longer.

The whole Batman Inc. concept was swept under the rug, Morrison wanted to revive the idea of which nation having a vigilante inspired by Batman.

Am i the only one seeing Iron fist?

I forgot... Sorry

He wasn't very interesting.

Many disagree.

All the Batman Inc members were fantastic. Hopefully one day they'll get brought back by some Morrison fan who gets to take over the book.

The mask is a mixture of Iron Fist with Spuderman.

No, few disagree. Many don't care about him.

The people from Clichy Sous Bois liked him: m.youtube.com/watch?v=_aFeo-afse8

Chuck Dixon's Batman & The Outsiders
It was pretty good, and was where Cass' characterization was back on track.

Then RIP fucked the book all up, Dixon had a falling out with DC, and soon after it was decided to replace Cass with Stephanie.

Just yet another example of Morrison coming up with gold and DC utterly failing to properly capitalize on it.

How we never got a Batman Inc. anthology book is beyond me.

Yeah I agree, Ex-child solider David was hacky and almost a cliche.

Nah, Nightrunner was Kyle Higgins.

Isnt she back?