Why the fuck is almost everything closed in this country by 7pm...

Why the fuck is almost everything closed in this country by 7pm? I get off work and literally can't do anything but shop for groceries and go home. Last week I tried to make a dentist appointment at 2pm and they said they were closed for the "evening".

Wouldn't it make more sense for stuff to be open after people get off of work, so that people could, y'know, buy shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/retail-trading-hours-wa-stores-set-to-open-earlier-close-later-from-november/news-story/4a16ef468d88db3277e29362a729b718?nk=d5f6960ad9d00d80f2f2e03cd46a8952-1471569053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You want business to stay open longer so you can go to them once you are off work.
Someone wants your business to stay open longer so they can come to you after work.

Repeat the cycle.

Are you retarded?

You need a wife do to the shopping for you while you are at work.

Or you could just do what america does and employ a day shift and a night shift.

Also 24hour businesses exist.

That's what you get for actually working.

If you were a neet you wouldn't have this problem

fuck off you fucking shitcunt, I don't want to work later

Yeah she'll also take care of the bull while you're out. So you can just work and provide for the family without having to stress about the little things.

In america and other countries where businesses stay open late you don't work longer hours, you just start at a different time. Have you been to america mate?

Baby gets fussy if he doesn't get his 5.30 nap lmao

nah mate, i have dignity

Peace and quiet in the evenings, penalty rates, online ordering of everything from groceries to lube.

I just want a job

Would be easier to get one if businesses weren't penalised for staffing their stores after 6pm lmao

YOU PUT THE POO

how cant you find a job
are you disabled or something?

I live in North Brisbane no jobs.

because Fuck Australia

what, seriously?
not even manual labor like cleaning the streets?

Lots of lost opportunity when your lazy about capitalism.

DELETE THIS

>I hate it when the rest of the population doesn't exist solely to please me

Penalty rates

Trading hours are regulated for most stores m8.

They can't just open whenever they want. The thing stopping them is the law, not wage costs.

Just drive your car through the front of the shop

>tfw they reduced the hours of the off license near me
>used to be open 24 hours so you could stumble in at 5am after the pubs shut and buy a few bottles of wine for the walk home
Fucking shite mate

>are you disabled or something?
Says the polack

Go work on a farm lad, at least you live in a country with a decent minimum wage

Fuck you, he has a point. Not much night life save for cities because we're a work farm.

More jobs available. Less unemployment.

>tfw even the law is telling you "you've had enough, go to bed"

>bongs drinking themselves to death instead of reclaiming their country from jihad

ITSTIMETOSTOP.mpg

cunt, i wasnt ridiculing him.
i just found it unbelivable that there is not even a shitty manual thrash gathering job

Lololol nigga all the public utilities jobs are Union, if your dad wasn't a fucking bag tosser, good fucking luck getting in.

But sharia prohibits alcohol. I can't let them win by stopping

maybe in burgerlands

How deep from out your ass did you pull that?

That's the most retarded excuse ever.

"I CANT STOP KILLING MYSELF WITH ALCOHOL BECAUSE THEN THE ARABS WIN"

No, dude, they win when you have no energy or libido left from chugging IPAs and sitting on your ass all day hungover. They win when you become a genetic dead end because you only pull out of bar sluts whose names you don't remember. They win when you have to use alcoholism as an identity instead of creating something useful for the world.

They win when they have 5 kids to your 0, and you can't raise kids if you're shitfaced all night.

I'm probably just projecting, but nobody needs a bottle of wine at 5am, unless you're washing the taste of homeless dick sweat out of your mouth you fucking degenerate.

That is annoying actually, I don't know why there is so much red tape for businesses that actually service people and comparatively little for businesses that fleece people.

I know that a lot of people, mainly those with abit of money, are against penalty rates, but the fact is that I and many other people could barely live in this expensive ass country without them. $20 an hour really is not much when you consider how expensive rent, electricity and just about everything else is. I know some people would argue that if the plebs were paid less then the purchasing power of our dollar will go up, and maybe that could have some truth, but I don't see how anything will go down in price in this modern age of rampant greed and general Jewry.

You are projecting lad, I don't even drink more than once a month.
Plus, the pubs are a nice place to meet proper birds. Not club trash, mind you.

perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/retail-trading-hours-wa-stores-set-to-open-earlier-close-later-from-november/news-story/4a16ef468d88db3277e29362a729b718?nk=d5f6960ad9d00d80f2f2e03cd46a8952-1471569053

so from the colon?

It was right near the surface stimulating my prostate.

the stimulation of truth.

Nanny state, can't get yourself anything to eat bar mcdonalds after 10pm-6am

It depends on where you live man.
In my suburb, Coles closes at midnight.
The other ones in neighouring towns close at 10PM/midnight too

My local coles closes at 9pm each day except sunday when it closes at 5pm