TRUMP AT THE RANGE

Based as fuck.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747692/Trump-target-fires-M-4-rifle-meeting-police-boasting-just-went-range-little-shooting-practice.html

>2 confirmed bullseyes

Is there anything he can't do?

get a third bullseye

"it was excellent marksmanship"

t.hanks

whoa shit

2 whole bullseyes?

t. Faggots

How can you possibly read something so based and still find a way to be an asshole?

Your future president fired a fucking M-4 assault carbine today and landed 2-3 bulls eyes. I don't give a fuck if he fired 50 times, the man is a fucking champion.

I guarantee the recoil of nearly any weapon would knock Hillary off balance and she would shatter a hip.

Truly is based, I bet Killary would shit her self from what little recoil the .223 has.

>Is there anything he can't do?

Win the election

>M4
>Rifle

Liberals can't even tell the difference between a rifle and a carbine

Wow 2 whole bulls eyes. What a marksman. Stone cold killer. Hillary better watch out for that badass.

it probably wasn't even a real M4 just some civilian AR variant

Just how cucked are you?

Did I hurt your feelings when I made fun of your crush?

It's shooting a gun, not curing cancer. Who gives a shit? You're a faggot for worshipping a man

I'm sure the police force is fitted with mil-grade firearms, so I doubt it was a civilian variant.

>I'm sure the police force is fitted with mil-grade firearms, so I doubt it was a civilian variant.
The police are civilians too.

This is a real man

not according to the ATF. theyre included with the military in nearly every law

Ems and fire fighters are not even considered civilians

>the only comment mentioning Hillary gets 700 dislikes in 15 minutes
>every other comment has at most 1/10th of that, be it likes or dislikes
Yeah, not strange at all dailymail.

Based af 2bh famalam

It'd be an AR. The only difference between an M4 and an AR is 3 round burst on the M4. Police tend not to use shit like that because it means more stray rounds, and they are trying not to accidentally shoot civilians in a civilian rich environment.

Good on Trump though.

>Is there anything he can't do?

He's a modern day renaissance man, everything he turns his hand to blossoms. He'll certainly be recorded in the annals of history along side the likes of Ceasar and DaVinci. I'm so proud to be able to call him my president.

Whiteknights must defend their magical vagina queen at all costs.

It's CTR, even the white knights can't stand Hillary.