Is he the final boss?

Is he the final boss?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEz5fQ_Pm-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Philip_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bibi is based.

nope, the fact you see him and know about his existence implies he's merely a mid-level puppet

Final boss is probably Rothchild

He's a piece of shit, but at least he's upfront about what he wants.

Nothing worse than the yids who choose to live amongst and subvert goys instead of fucking off to their own clay. Especially the ones that pretend to be white

This

Bibi is love, Bibi is life
He is the man that will tell western Europe "I told you so" about islamic extremism and going soft on religious extremism

Bibi a dumb kike who cares about nothing more than getting re-elected.

I like him though because his ineptness will do what Arabs were never able to. Get rid of Israel.

Moloch is the final boss.

>He's a piece of shit, but at least he's upfront about what he wants.

Not really. He's just as fiendish as the rest of them.

>ineptness
citation needed

You idiot, it's all part of the plan.

He is the "Blonde Impostor".

>Implying the Jew wars weren't designed for just this.
They destabilize the middle east, create a false moral high ground for the "poor war torn Muslims", use the immigrant crisis to balkanize the West with Arab-niggers, then through the demographic change, use the ensuing chaos to establish further globalist order. It's problem-reaction-solution.

You should study up on the dynamics of chaos and the Hegelian dialectic.

Islam is the pitbull of disorder that the overlords sic upon nations to destabilize, then they swoop in to create order -- their order.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEz5fQ_Pm-g

Probably not. I'll bet it's someone in the inner circle of George Soros, though. Not Soros himself.

According to the Protocols, the king of the Jews' global super-government will be someone descended from King David. Whoever the most direct, living, descendant of King David is, that's the final boss.

His actions push Israel closer to destruction. He funds and allows ISIS to thrive because it keeps their Arabs enemies busy. Eventually though one side will win and go after Israel

He sides with dumb orthodox settler jews just to get re-elected. He expands settlements making any Palestinian state impossible. Without a Palestinian state the Arab Israelis will continue to grow as a demographic and threaten the Israeli majority in elections.

He's also turned most of Europe against Israel and he's increasingly turning America against Israel

>According to the Protocols, the king of the Jews' global super-government will be someone descended from King David. Whoever the most direct, living, descendant of King David is, that's the final boss.

Ivanka's son?

No. Sure, Israel pushes for us to accept refugees, but at the same time they gate Muslims. Bibi is a mini-boss. Soros and his dogs will be the final battle.

this guy is

That doesn't really make sense. No.

They're all bosses.

KILL

EVERY

JEW

Why?

no, that would be George Soros, the prince of freaking darkness

The difference is he's openly for jewish interests, as the leader of israel. Different than the jews in control of the media who covertly work to subvert us. Theyre both bad, but at least he's more upfront about it

George soros is literally emperor palpatine

So, who will it be:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathaniel_Philip_Rothschild

-or-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Forester_de_Rothschild

or any other of the Rothschild descendants?

>t. Hermann Rosenbaum

Prove to me that Ivanka's son is a direct descendant of the Hebrew King David.

There's no reason to even assume that he would be.

a real life mr. burns

I AM GEORGE SOROS
THE WORLD IS MINE
TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO IS MINE
YOUR MOTHER IS MINE
YOUR FATHER IS MINE
EVERYTHING IS MIIIIIIINE

Trumps kind of a kike.

Give me foreskins

Remember everyone to ward off an evil Soros kike you have to say this chant 3 times.

Soros no kikeing
Soros no Kikeing
Soros no Kikeing

The final boss is you.

No, Kek and CIA are the true evils. The memes will turn against us in 2022. Screen cap this.

Oops.

>pic related my full name run through the gematrix

Compelling.

Does your supervisor know how little effort you're putting into these posts?

>Gal Beauty Topless
kek

user, the final boss is the cuck within.

>his minions are strong anons