Come Home White Man

Come Home White Man

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261044/Slaughter-swans-As-carcasses-pile-crude-camps-built-river-banks-residents-frightened-visit-park-Peterborough.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like how densely populated the EU.

Seems like everyone is.

>he wants me to come home to Greece

Uhh, I love my family and all, but not that much. Life is good here for me. Thanks for the offer though m8.

Negative.

>whites
>native of this Earth
I bet you didn't hear about the French court case.

>Europe
>densely populated
Compared to what, Siberia?

Its always quite depressing to think about our future, regarding our race and the future that awaits us if the current trend continues.

One can only hope that fascism awakens again and helps us

Only if I can bring my guns.

no

Wife might get transferred to the Netherlands. Now I've got to figure out to do with my 30 guns because Europeans are not humans.

You can have your guns here, that is a huge misconception.

The problem is that it is extremely regulated. You have to be part of a club, pass a psycological test, and forget about it if you have a criminal record. They even check your traffic fines.

They also make you pass a test and buy a strongbox to store your guns (if you don't want to leave them in the club)

It's a total of about 2000 euro (a bit more than 2000 usd) just to have your first gun.

At first you will only be allowed to have one gun. With time you can even own assault weapons.

Every year you have to take every weapon to the police headquaters were the police will inspect them.

you better give them to people that will give them back because when you come back to the States shit might be illegal to buy and you'll be printing plastic bullets

the population density is sortof a putoff

Why the fuck would you say this and not provide a link?

Tell that to the eastern europeans moving westward

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1261044/Slaughter-swans-As-carcasses-pile-crude-camps-built-river-banks-residents-frightened-visit-park-Peterborough.html

Wow so progressive. I'm sure with all these rules you haven't had a gun fatality in years.

That looks like fucking Kowloon Walled City population density.

Norway has one of the highest guns to population stats and we have virutally no shootings

I would be fine with it if it was not for the part where you have to be a member of a deportive club.

>poland thinking hes white
Great bait subhuman slav