Huge (real) wrestling fan here.

Googled "wrestling Rio olympics 2016"

see pic related, and only pic related

nbcolympics.com/news-feed#?sport=WR

Notice anything Sup Forums?

Not really

Who /wrestledinhighschool/ here?

HWT reporting in.

I want her to rock me like a baby with her muscular arms.

Why isn't that a picture of John Cena? Or Kurt Angle at least.

Is it another tranny competing in women's sports?

Also HWT. Freestyle and Greco > US folkstyle

Folkstyle > all desu

I don't get it

I guess it's not a big deal without a hijab.

lol fatties

also HWT. i'm glad i wrestled because it introduced me to the joys of weightlifting

saged.

why not just say what you mean?

Faggot OP tell us your secret.

>fatties

I was 6'2 and 240lbs, I would just dance around with them till they got tired and then stick em

Same. All you do is dance around um and by the end they're too tired to even fucking sprawl when you go for a takedown. Kind of a tiring start during tournaments but hey that's why you run 2 miles a day. Good times man.

I never shot cause getting under a fat fuck sucked. I would fake a shot then snap em when they did that half assed HWT sprawl.

Also only 2 miles? we did that as a warm up before practice.

Wrestled in 145 as a freshman, had someone better in my weight classes after that so I didn't keep going. Lost to a blind guy.

Wrestled 112 freshman year, 119 sophomore year, 120 jr year,129 and 135 senior year.

I've always thought Helen was a qt.
I still think so.

cant unsee

Lightweight all day

the fuck are we supposed to notice cunt?

Kate Winslet lost a ton of weight and looks amazingly young !!!

Not through hig school but collegiate for 3 years, w2 years greko Roman; actually a gold medalist Sanderson pitch Putin coaching some times. In Texas they have football and where I'm from wrestling is where it's st.

Who here has competed at the state level for any sport?

I completed in Utah summer Olympic Games in swimming and soccer; trained with the Olympic development team guys for a while. All my friends got soccer scholarships full ride out of state but I quit and be some a ski/skate bum.

Also competed in the state tournament for tennis in doubles and singles, still do all these sports to some degree besides wrestling.

Wrestling is good for you as a young man if you want to raise warriors. I could bench 275 when I was 17, the begged me to play football but I was a rebel and went to play for a near by town water polo team which is the toughest sport.

If you have wrestling background you can win any fight and snap arms if you wanted.

I'm a bad ass, I could make a list of grow to stop being pussies and be the girl wants. The number one thing I always provided to girls, adventure and excitement.

I've had girls fight over who gets to fuck me and I'm not that good looking man and I'm bald.

Ama

I would choke you out in under one minute.