Should America join Canada?

Should Canada become a province of America? I can see all the Canadians benefiting from this.

By the way, how would you rate this girl's looks on a scale of 0 to 10?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ren_ishikawa/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>should America join Canada
Fuck you over our dead bodies
>should Canada join America
Fine but you're paying off our national debt

you don't want our burdens migrating up there, kanuck, trust me..
6.9/10

I can't tell if she's a real deal because of the filters and probably shitton of make and the fact that she's just showing her face however from what I see I would say that she looks nice.

>I can see all the Canadians benefiting from this.

I see no possible scenario in which the resource rich canada would benefit from letting american corporations use it for their good.

>6.9/10
Man, that was precise.

Actually, if you go down, we go down as well, debt or no debt so instead of being implicitly joined at the hip, why not actually go on the surgical table and do it?

Here are more photos of her from many different angles.
instagram.com/ren_ishikawa/?hl=en

I thought we already were an autonomous region within the USA

>debt of 360 million people paid by 36 million people

I think fucking not.

If anything we should take our resource rich country and say "FUCK YOU WORLD" for about 2-3 decades and do a 1940's Germany.
Build this fucker coast to coast to coast.
We should be the first country to really test out terraforming, not just open air mines and clear cutting.

I just doesn't feel right, Canada.. One of us needs to get their act together first - after that, I'd have no problem with whichever one of us that is annexing the other tbqh

>One of us needs to get their act together first
Hopefully Donald Trump will fix things in the states to put your mind at ease.

>Financial sector dies, ours dies as well

Wrong and right.
Last time the US crashed, we did a dip then boomed.
We are not economic like they are. We have a very heavy resource based economy, meaning unless we run out of resources, we will never suffer a depression like they do. The only way we can get hurt, is if we play Communism and fuck our resources out to high hell spreading them as thin as possible, even then it'd be a pretty thick layer of resources across Canada.

We are joined at the hip, because we signed a bunch of trade agreements, and that is all that keeps us in heavy economic ties with US.

with any luck.. my grandfather was Canadian, there are some fine people up there

I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. I don't like Trudeau though but it isn't like Obama or Hilary are much better.

Also, she's pretty cute. I'm easy to please though so I would say 8/10 and I would impregnate. However, her lips are kind of weird to me.

>hair dye
>circle lenses
>lots of make up
>photo filters
hard to give a true rating tbqh

>america getting annexed by an irrelevant non-country

uh

Yes. First decree from Emperor Trump after annexing Canada would be to balance the demographics.

There will be a steady exchange of mexicans/nogs for asian qts at a 2:1 ratio.

Japan and Korea would never agree to such an unbalanced trade!

Fuck you
I don't want to be fatter dumber and browner

I'm willing to trade Wisconsin and Minnesota for Alberta.

>instagram.com/ren_ishikawa/?hl=en

>Wisonsin Dells for Alberta..
dude no..

9 but i like Asians. most people would probably say 8-10 tho.

>girl

No you guys can keep giving dogs oral sex all alone up there.

DELETE THIS!

As long as they can't vote.

I'd vote for Trump if I was allowed to vote.