Did anyone learn about armenian genocide

Did anyone learn about this at school? A friend says they teach it but I dont remember ever being taught it and neither do most people I ask

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtu.be/548lD5SvERk
youtu.be/5ev0JYgGEXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

armenian what?

oy vey didn't you know, only fucking white males can commit genocide, especially against the chosen people.

top kek

I heard it definitely never happened. It was a nice young turkish gentleman on youtube that told me.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

roach post 10.10

Reparations are in order

No lol

youtu.be/548lD5SvERk

youtu.be/5ev0JYgGEXc

Only through my own initiative. Got a read 10 books about the holocaust that focused only on Jews. Nothing about any of the other groups. Got real old real quick.

R A R E
A
R
E

>teaching history
Good joke mate.

I watch TyT on youtube every day never heard of it.

Not king school, no. History classes in U.S. public schools seem to focused primarily on American history.

I've done a lot of research on the topic though and it amazes me how little the world seems to give a fuck. The Turkish government still denies it to go this day and spends a lot of money on propaganda. In the US we have an extremely popular leftist media group called The Young Turks that are named after the political moment lead to the genocide. And go figure, they also deny it.

#kickTurkeyOutOfNATO

GTFO

Fucking hate those fuckers.

I studied it, although it's not in the scholar curriculum for human history in Brazil.
My teacher was half greek and he thought teaching his students about it was important.
From that class I grew a hate for turks, which in some years evolved into a complete hate against muslims.

we dont learn much of anything here

No. Never a word. I even had Armenians at my school and a Turkish teacher I had got defensive when it came up.

Never heard of it till I met an Armenian

I didn't learn about the Armenian Genocide until I learned about leftists actively denying it happened.

And they call us Nazis.

Genocide is progressive.