m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnjDaHxKYnY#
youtube.com/watch?v=kmP5O46HmGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrvi9IZ-U90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i've seen a few threads in the past

show is great but i cant find any HD downloads which sucks

also those fucking noodles look delicious

Pucca threads tend to turn into discussion of if Pucca was a rapist or not

I know people are gonna call me something but...

If it was Garu chasing Pucca this show would've never been allowed to air. It's sexist as fuck and i hate it (because it's not funny).

Pucca is cute. CUTE!

Don't mind me, just posting best character.

Was she?

>toothpaste fixes everything

Technically, no.

She isn't a rapist but she is a sexually harassing creep. Before this spawns into some tirade about this show couldn't happen if the genders were reversed remember PePe Le Pew. Granted it probably couldn't happen today but it still happened.

Personally I think both examples are hilarious because it's a fucking cartoon.

See

That's why you rarely ever see male Yandere characters in cartoons nowadays, if ever, because it's viewed as creepy. The Yandere characters are almost always female and it's supposed to be seen as "adorable" and "cute"

I wanted to fuck him.

hell yeah pucca thread

SEXUAL
HARRASSMENT
The animated series

>remember PePe Le Pew
currently on the lists of "p-p-problematic!"

Yup

Didn't even take three posts for someone to open up that can of worms.

Does anyone else remember seeing flashes of Pucca online in the early 2000s? I can't seem to find any trace of it.

Was Pucca Chinese and Garu Japanese? Because I always felt when I was watching the show that some chineses parent was watching there kid watching this then flipping the fuck out when they showed a Chinese girl chasing a Japanese boy

Do you mean these?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ia-cbJ8pP8#
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BnjDaHxKYnY#

dude, no. we WANT women to chase men. that way men can stop chasing women. we don't like it, they don't like it.. but right now they're not chasing us, and if we didn't make clumsy unpleasant efforts to chase them, we'd go extinct
pucca is a step in the right direction. it's the opposite of sexism

>it's supposed to be seen as "adorable" and "cute"
Well it is, if the girls are. Because what sort of faggot wouldn't want attention from a cute/hot girl? Besides literal ones, obviously.

Who is the cutest?

She isn't JUST a sexually harassing creep. She's a physically ABUSIVE sexually harrassing creep.

And for extra east asian political conflict, I'm pretty sure it's made in Korea.

>we WANT women to chase men
Naw sorry, I don't wanna be sexually harassed by a weird short Asian girl. The double standards are pretty obvious and if you don't think that's sexist you're retarded.

You seem like the type of guy who would look at a 30 year old teacher molesting a 14 year old boy and think "There's nothing wrong with that! He's a man, after all!".

I love the art style and the original korean animations, they were adorable.
youtube.com/watch?v=kmP5O46HmGo
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrvi9IZ-U90
But I hated the show, they transformed Pucca into a very insufferable person who simply couldn't lose and the universe always proved her right even if she were wrong (kinda like a "nice girl" version of Mandy from Grim Adventures). The shorts were kinda like this too but it wasn't so into your face about it since the episodes were much shorter.

I just hope a different studio made the show, maybe in Korea as it was originally made, or just keep making the shorts that made people like the franchise first.

>Flipping the fuck out over a Chinese Girl chasing a Japanese Boy

Nah. Nobody minded that in Tekken 3 with Ling's Xaoiyu's obvious crush on Jin so I'm sure nobody cares here

Remember the episode with Lara Croft?

>Suddently remembered that Pucca tanked a giant fist of violent air
How strong is Pucca again?

The witch

Nope

how many lewds does the series have

Not a lot sadly

The Strongest, also what the hell was Ringring?
She's some Chinese goddess?

>Please tell me pucca wanting a japanese men (but also being stronger than him) caused a shitstorm

>someone else is posting fanart too
it's about damn time

where do you find yours

I toztally unzertand

Mostly just deviantart and tumblr

Surprisingly, some of us have enough self-respect to not put up with crazy bullshit just because it's coming from a pretty face.

You deserve better than that user, have some dignity.

this one has a good art style

Did anyone else think Garu was a girl?

Was it because his hair

yes and the heart

How long did you think he was a girl [spoiler/] before you realize he wasn't

>no one posted best boy

I thought he was more cute than Garu.

Until this thread

is he getting cucked user?....
;-;

Probably

Didn't that one chef get together with that literal spicy Latina girl?

Yup

Damn a Pucca thread, it's good to see this show once again. I should really re-watch it sometime.

It's the 90s again!

Oops?

She's Korean

It was decent, but I got sick of it after watching every episode at least ten times when I was 12. Now I barely remember them.

>also what the hell was Ringring?
Best girl.

The original web animations were much better than the actual show. I think they still continue to make them, albeit in CGI now.

Also, I can't be the only one who found the theme song's lyrics laughably bad. I mean I know it's a kids show but
>Puccaaaaaa loves Garuuuuu
>He's a pretty boyyyyyy
>Ninjaaaaaaas love nooooooooodles

>kissy face kissy chase wham bam bam
I thought it was cute

>If it was Garu chasing Pucca this show would've never been allowed to air.
Yes it would, they still air pepe shorts

>Best Boy
>Implying