The.Mummy.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO

>The.Mummy.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO

Say goodbye to hardcoded Asian subs, folks. This really shitty movie is now available for you to feel bad about paying for.

Experience it in true iTunes WEB-DL

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/movies/mummy-star-sofia-boutella-reveals-bloody-set-injury-190730437.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys

Thanks for the heads up bro

>calls movie shit
>makes a point of informing people it's out

Are you, dare I say it, /tsundere/?

After being here for years I still have no fucking clue what to do with the text or how to see the film using it.

good

These threads both anger people and make others happy. That's why I make them. So easy to do, too.

Look for my thread about Guardians of the Galaxy 2 in 6 days or so.

>what is google

Shit that soon? This is going to be a good week. Just found out about Alien too.

post the magnet, faggot

Korean shit, fuck you OP

Pirates when?

Google what? I legitimately have no fucking clue how this shit works.

Dude just go to thepiratebay and search it there.

So, that's a yes then. Pic related, it's you.

Thanks for helping a retard like me

no

lol holy shit dude you are dumb

I'm guessing you're unemployed, right? You seem retarded.

LMAO fucking retard

>Go to the honeypot and search for the illegally downloaded video and illegally copy it to your PC

I sense lot of Ahmanet gif/wabm threads coming soon.

>when the kino is so bad you won't even torrent it

So many shit movies out at the moment.

Mildly curious to watch it after RLM talked about how the plot seemed tailored to Chinese audiences with the characters explaining exactly what would happen so it would translate overseas.

it is pretty much translated movie.
blame dr Jekyll character, he tells all out in around half of movie, what happened and what gonna happen. also says they gonna kill cruise character which actually never happens
generally there are 2-3 really bad things.
>1. Whole section in Prodigium, forcefully building universe
>2.unnecessary cringe humour
ignoring these 2 (sadly can't really be done) gives You pretty nice mixture of original 1932 mummy romantic plot with adventure style.
also seeing Cruise thrown all around by tiny Sofia is true guilty pleasure

yessss

pls pls lick scene plZ

>with the characters explaining exactly what would happen

the movie is the greatest offender in the exposition category

Good. Sofia Boutella is bae

jaysus

Nice. Got scene where she is wrapped and encased in sarcophagus? Is there more or just these few shots from trailer?

>shilling web-dl

stop making these threads

You can't do anything with the text. OP is simply alerting everyone that a copy of a certain film has finally been released onto the Internet.

let me look

when's gotg2?

it's the source code for the movie you input that into the terminal of your computer and it digitally morphs the pixels on your screen to produce the film for your viewing pleasure

kek

Here n00b,

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2e6c9fa65843092399b070cea0dfe43b07395dd3&dn=The.Mummy.2017.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO%5BEtHD%5D&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

got only gif, maybe user got webm.

From what i recall this was really short scene, they were in hurry to imprison her and get away as far as possible.
Also Sofia hated shoting it. They broke her nose and all she could do was moan and groan incomprehensive noises

yahoo.com/movies/mummy-star-sofia-boutella-reveals-bloody-set-injury-190730437.html

XENUFAG, KREEE!

Goddamn that was fast.

>all she could do was moan and groan incomprehensive noises

DIAMONDS

This, not even a KORSUB is out for it.

OH MY FUCKInG GoD, I JUST HELD A MAGNET TO THE SCREEN AND MY NOTEBOOK DIDN'T SHOW THE MOVIE BUT JUST DIED!!!!!! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

check video linked. she was basically restrained from head to toe, with crossed arms and joined legs.
Later kneeling chained in strappado for a longer while too, while Prodigium scenes.

this crappy movie is literally feed to degenerated fetish minds like us

DUDE

>hardcoded russian subs

fucking EVO

First things first, install Gentoo.

Input that into program BitChe or website torrentz2.eu

i guess only eason of these holes left was to show fear in her eyes. it worked

got a gif?

>hardcoded russian subs
ФAЛЬШИBЫE HOBOCTИ

Who's going to start making lots of sexy mummy mummy webms?

Scenes needed:
>Ahmanet getting wrapped and put into sarcophagus. Full without trailer cuts.
>life-sucking deadly kiss
>Ahmanet standing in doorway and luring Nick
>Ahmanet inspecting Nick body, specially his teeth.
>IT BURNS! scream
>Ahmanet licks Nick.
>Nick/Set turns again her and suck her dry.
There is probably more but these are most needed as in trailer they are different cut or not shown at all

>those ogre feet
I"m not even a foot faggot but holy hell those look nasty

She is 35 and was professional dancer. Kinda extreme dancer. Her feet got rights to look like that.

>The Mommy

>korean subs
nein danke

>you shot me 3 times lmao
wtf is this shit?

best guy in the movie

Hot enough, but now imagine how would her movie character feel.
>be immortal demon/monster/god
>knocked unconscious
>wrapped up
>put into small coffin
>locked in heavy sarcophagus
>buried far far away where no one was supposed to find you
>your immortality is your curse as you spend ages in tight box, surrounded by darkness and silence. After a longer while your limbs go numb, as you got pretty much no space to move them. All you can do is struggle in agony as your body is rotting and drying out. Your spirit and mind is fully aware that there are almost no chances for someone to find You and get free.

>web-dl out in under 2 months since release

yikes

You are creepy right. 0_0

The Korean TV rip has been out for a while.

Requesting webm where she walks down the streets of London menacingly

Super-powered female villains walking confidently makes me hard

Those cheeky fucks. I have to sit through this god awful offense to a good movie and they have the nerve to rub my face in it. I want this to die, I want this horrible pretense to a monsters avengers teamup to go the fuck away.

dracula untold was pretty good

thanks for the thread op. Looking forward to a night of some cruise kino

Im gunna fuck ur meumy u dumb bitch

>Since the release of Dracula Untold, however, the connections to the shared universe have been downplayed and The Mummy (2017) has been re-positioned as the first film in the series.
It was, too bad.

Yeah but this is iTunes which is legitimate and public compared to a rip from a hotel's private channel in Korea

Seen. Still gonna get DVD as I'm sucker for extras stuff. Universal isn't THAT stupid and they announced lots of bonus content this time.

Its always the title of a release. You can tell what format the release is (this is a WEB-DL), others are blueray rips, telecine (cam rips), etc. The group that did the release is at the end.

Groups usually distribute their release to a small and trusted group who then go on to distribute it further through various channels like streaming websites and torrents.

..............i thought roger ebert was dead

It was Ebert's mummy.

>1080p version is the same size as the 720p version

you retards who download WEB-DL deserve to be utter faggots

download 720p, higher bitrate, and use a media player that upscales nicely and it'll look and sound better

fucking plebs, go figure you fags who have a hard on for WEB-DL don't know basic quality 101
or just wait for bluray

>literal input instructions for street fighter appearing on her face

Sup Forums is pretty bad with all things tech. It's hard to believe people like this exist.

You. You get me. That is a damn fine lick scene.

I want someone to make a fan edit adding in JUST Fraser in the background somewhere, to really rub it in.

Is this that movie where Sup Forums was sucking its dick because they have tremendous homolust for tom cruise?

>that movie where Sup Forums was sucking its dick because they have tremendous homolust for tom cruise
>99% of the posts are mummy mummy posting or Sofia posting

is this a film about british milkjug-titted milf fetish?

based brendan

Fuck this shit. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm is finally on BluRay.

>Has great news to share
>Decides to post it in a unrelated thread and bumps it in the process
Nice enthusiasm but c'mon, you could've made a new thread for that and let this one die in the process.

how bad is this?

Thanks user

no

I just post the 1080p to shut down the losers that say 720p is for plebs. I don't care if some fag watches the 1080p web-dl

>Sofia posting

she's gross though.

Its not. Its ok. But its not a Tom tier movie

I know right, so disgusting. I just want to grab her by the arms and viciously cuddle her.