J

J
U
S
T

Good. Go die in a alleyway, racist bitch.

The Curse of the Donald

Is she bleeding from wherever yet?

she could have gotten on the train but she got off and stood on the tracks

>WAYCIST WAYCIST WAYCIST

Megyn Kelly is exhibit A in women buying into the female supremacy of feminism and thinking they can get away with anything and say and do whatever they want and they don't have to own up to the consequences of their actions.

So happy to see her fail.

>"But soon, I'll be seeing you in the mornings! I'll be on at 9 a.m., right after Matt and Savannah — on our new show, ‘Megyn Kelly Today,’ starting on September 25th," she added. "And I'll be back right here Sunday nights in the spring. We are so grateful to you for watching. I'm Megyn Kelly. For all of us here at NBC News … goodnight.”

>The network had announced before Kelly's Sunday program debuted in early June that it would be go off the air until the spring to make way for the top-rated "Sunday Night Football" after Labor Day.

>Kelly's newsmagazine is slated to return after the NFL season and NBC's coverage of the Winter Olympics.

You are not getting rid of her that easily. This is why it pays to read the whole article.

DRUMPF'D

>tfw the Trump curse is actually real

who cares she still gets paid millions regardless

she had a captive audience on fox, she won't do better anywhere else.

>watching television news

I unironically get my news from Sup Forums

this dumb bitch fucked herself.
she could've remained the cute little fox anchor that helped break up all the gloom and doom and instead turned into rachel maddow.

>turned into rachel maddow

How, exactly?

>muh donald trump
>muh alex jones
Throw in a kill all white people and you have the dyke herself.

People who watch NBC don't want to watch Fox News anchors. People who watched her on Fox News don't want to change the channel ever unless Duck Dynasty is on. Therefore, nobody gonna watch this

Everyone who doesn't like Trump is Rachel Maddow. Got it.

Basically. The pendulum is swinging to the far right and ordinary Americans are tired of libtards and their SJW bullshit.

This. You can go from cnn/msnbc to fox. You can't go the other way around.

Stupid rat faced whitey