Where does Sup Forums get their clothes...

Where does Sup Forums get their clothes? I live in California so it's next to impossible to get this kind of apparel in stores.

Men's warehouse, they have a great rewards program -- just don't buy shoes or accessories from them, it's overpriced

Lacoste

Hot Topic

lol what a cringy shirt

Brooks Brothers and LL Bean

american apparel
top man
H&M

logos suck. graphics sucks. imo desu senpai

eBay then self-tailored. Brooks Brothers OCBDs for $20 each, perfectly fitted? Yes please. Only children wear cringey graphic tees.

Jesus OP. Do you really wear this shit? What a joke.

Depends. I usually wear slim (not ball hugger skinny jeans but not awful ones like this) and a t shirt, no graphic really, usually just solid color with either boots or sneakers.

Marshalls has designer jeans for cheap so thats where I get alot of my jeans but I also get them in other places.

Local men's clothes store. I dress like Reviewbrah, but without the jackets

>being a walking billboard/ad

>ever wearing a graphic anything

lol

Dress like a normal human being.

Go to stores you would find at the mall/centre of commerce. Not too cheap, not designer either. Like H&M of america or something.

If you really need to were stuff with political opinions, then just were it around the house when you're working on things.

Opinions on this?

Gucci

This, OP

Wearing something written on your shirt generally has the opposite effect of the one you intended

Would be a nice Fourth of July shirt.

I usually wear jeans and boots with a black or grey t shirt. I don't do other colors well.

Also in central Illinois in summer the humidity is killer so I will wear athletic shorts with tennis shoes most of the time. But cooler weather is jeans from American eagle. They're fairly tough and don't look bad. The lady likes them on me too so whatever.

it's men's wearhouse you mongoloid

wew lad

is this the type of girl you hope to attract with that shirt that screams loser