White Male Privilege Is Why We Laugh At Lochte And Vilify Douglas

>Gymnast Gabby Douglas “disrespected” her entire country by not putting her hand on her heart and smiling enough during the Olympics. Swimmer Ryan Lochte is a “kid” who deserves “a break” for allegedly destroying property and lying about a traumatic robbery.

>The general reaction to what has been dubbed #LochteGate was initial confusion, a lot of spot-on jokes, and eventually a measured dose of criticism and a plea from Rio 2016 spokesman Mario Andrada to “give these kids a break” because “sometimes you take actions that you later regret.”

>The vast gap between these two public perceptions has everything to do with the identities of the people involved. Lochte is a straight, white man, who has long been beloved for his pretty face, doofy personality and charmingly slow demeanor during interviews. Douglas is a young, black woman who has battled racialized critiques of her appearance and attitude for years, despite winning three Olympic gold medals.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/ryan-lochte-gabby-douglas-and-white-male-privilege-in-action_us_57b5e76de4b034dc73262f93

You literally can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-three-of-ryan-lochte-s-u-s-swimming-1471525979-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What if I dislike both of them?

>Lochte is a straight, white man, who has long been beloved for his pretty face, doofy personality and charmingly slow demeanor during interviews

He's also a big guy.

the media HATES lochte because he is straight and male

all the evidence suggests he did literally nothing wrong, just get a little drunk and these brasilian monkeys start pointing guns at him

What unfortunate abdominal inserts

HE A GOOD BOY

this
no bananas for you

Lochte is Jewish.

Maybe gabby should lose the testing bitch face, cheer her teammates on and fucking show respect for the fucking nation that sent her baboon ass over there.

Why does every bit of drama have to be a *gate

DINDU NOTHIN
are you people this delusionalof your hypocrisy

DAMN WOW THAT IS A THICK COCK.

My tiny peepee wouldn't even show up in that speedo.

Damn, he got a fat dick. That's chode tier.

Are you going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that it is unusual in your country for people to piss/shit literally anywhere?

Monkey-cops saw rich whyte boi and decided to shake them down for baksheesh

Duh

>all this memes

How fat are you dont lie

He's half spic half German

> people vilifying Gabby Douglas and commenting on her clothes and hair

I agree, women should stop doing that.

are you delusional?
do you seriously think your corrupt af police force did something right?

Makes you think...
Dude has cunt written all over him.

Yeah how dare they kill our boi trayvon fuckin poliece be raycis yo

they wanted money from the rich Americans

don't blame them, probably can't afford food

180/6'

No I'm not converting into metric shitstem for you

He didn't do anything wrong you little monkey faggot. He's a kid in his early 20s who got a little drunk. Then a bunch of plainclothes police show up and start pointing rifles at him, of course he thinks its a robbery. In civilized America we don't threaten to shoot people for stupid little shit.

>black cops hold up white Olympians
>you: BLAME WHITEY
nice post monkey

I know right he just shook the store owner a little

I can't quite make out what I'm looking at. It appears to be a giant monster head somehow attached to a two-inch dick.

As you can clearly see in this video the american athlete did literally nothing wrong and the police is wrong here

ur acting pretty desperate t b h

embarrassing

>He's a kid in his early 20s who got a little drunk
He's 32 and older than Phelps.

>civilized America
>dont shoot people for stupid shit
Go drunk, Burger, you are home.

>Video shows them fighting gas station employees
>No wait, video shows them pissing everywhere
>No wait, thats not on video. They destroyed a bathroom off camera. Thats it! They were just paying for the damages!
>Oh wait no, they destroyed some "advertising material". Yeah. Thats it.

The Brazilian authorities have lied about this incident repeatedly, and unlike the athletes they weren't drunk so they have no excuse.

A private security guard held them at gunpoint until they gave up their money. Thats a robbery. period.

Shit country
Shit government
Shit people.

No surprise.

Who has actually said that Ryan Lochte deserves a break? What article referred to him as a "kid" deserving a "break?" You can't just put quotations around words to validate your point.

Lochte is a moron who's now revealed himself to be a piece of shit. I have yet to see, and have yet to find, any one defending his actions.

I don't deny the existence of white male privilege but this is a shit example.

Fuck off, OP.

I've seen literally nobody in the media defend Lochte. It's clear he was extorted by """security""" guards and omitted important details to make it sound like a robbery, but I don't defend his douchbaggery for a second.

As for Gabby, I don't have any beef with her. Just wish she won more medals.

>the police be raycist and lying
Are you a liberal lol
>>>>/reddit/

Who are all these media outlets giving Locthe a break? There's literally thousands, maybe million "media outlets" now thanks to the Internet. Just cherry picking 3 and some tweets doesn't speak for the majority.

>straight
The jury is out on that.

>Rio 2016 spokesman Mario Andrada to “give these kids a break” because “sometimes you take actions that you later regret.”

Learn to read nigger

He should be Lochte up and they should throw away the key.

>Police give multiple contradictory statements
>no no no, they're not lying

You are literally retarded.

>It's clear he was extorted by """security""" guards

We call that a robbery in civilized countries.

>police
are you really this dense the swimmers gave at least 4 different statements already
latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-three-of-ryan-lochte-s-u-s-swimming-1471525979-htmlstory.html
Here you dense retard now go cry about the niggers

>inb4 they were lying just to get out of that shithole h-heh

A Brazilian. Did he criticize Gabby Douglas for not being patriotic enough? No? Then where's the double standard?

For you.

they probably were though considering you took their fucking passport

but hey who am I to criticize the Brazilian police, I'm sure they do an outstanding job

>america
>civilized

Also,
>we don't threaten to shoot people for stupid little shit
Not sure if bait or just proxyfag.

>one got gun pointed at him by brazilian nigger
>other is a being a spiteful nigger

>can't make this shit up
that's exactly whats going on here

That speedo

Would it hurt if I took it off?

You're pathetic tbqh
>your next post will be ''youre a nigger''

>lochte: did something stupid when drunk.
>Douglas : purposefully and with forethought decided to snub her own country

See the difference yet?

yeah stay mad

i'm pretty sure I've blown you the fuck out of several threads on this subject, I can tell because you always post the same shit

>the I am drunk meme

why would Lochte besmirch the good people of Brazil when he was the jackass? disgraceful

We have no reason to believe you,a third world shithole with corrupt police and an inferiority complex

This is my first time posting on Sup Forums in like months and the only thing you blew was your bathroom scale

Oh wow, the two guys who were pulled off of their flight home for no reason and had their passports taken by the government told the authorities what they wanted to hear. Case Closed!

Are all monkeys this stupid?

how big do you think his cock is?

>I do my thinking in meems
>I have a babby brain!
kek, foreigners

right my bad

I forgot how poor connection was in the favela
hopefully you have enough rainwater to drink and your treadmill generatior is working well

I know right how can we trust them

You see, I would agree with you if Brazil were a real country. But we know what your police are like.
Truth is probably that he committed a minor offense and your corrupt scoundrels "law" fucked things up

Tell me how they fucked things up, oh great american knower of the brazilian law

hubba hubba who is this hottie

That's precisely why I don't believe you. Your police are similar to blm- ghetto babbies with no intelligence or honesty

cheat on girlfriend
trash and urinate in gas station
bribe manager to leave before police arrives
call mom
make up bullshit story where he was mugged by still kept his cellphone and wallet
give an "I am so brave bruh" interview
split the country before everyone one else in the team
video evidence appears exposing the bullshit
team mates are stuck in Rio held by local police and also call bullshit on the entire story

this is priceless

Lochte should be extradited for being a faggot and he should face at least 6 months in a brazillian jail for his faggotry. gabby douglas is a fucking retard, but she is also just a kid so no one is going to hold it against her. stop getting all salty because someone butthurted you on the interwebs, faggot
>ITT op is a faggot who acts like a faggot

>brazilian law
lol

I think you are mistaking whos similar to who here

Sure blew me the fuck out amiright Sup Forums

is this the narrative now?

I mean the Brazilian """authorities""" keep changing it, I just can't keep up.

What's that? It wasn't a gas station? It was a children's hospital now? How despicable.

>I think you are mistaking whos similar to who here
I don't think that I am. You are a country of gutter trash. You know the world looks down you, so your media is going to circlejerk about something that happens everyday in your little shithole because a foreigner did it.

Lochte didn't have a gun, nigger.

Gabby is a 20 year old woman, she is not a child.
Although mentally she is a child because she is black.

>battled radicalized critiques for her appearance and attitude
Oh look, she got bullied in high school like virtually everyone reading this did at least once, judging by the "attitude" addition some of it was clearly associated to her actions.

Why should I give a shit about her?

This is epic i'd show you that image in the front page but in lochtes words >Whatever
And he isnt dead you double nigger actually hes in his home probably fucking some girls while you autists protect him

Wait-are you saying that white tourists don't get robbed in Brazil? I was robbed by the police when I was last in rio.

>charmingly slow demeanor
No, he's just slow, and it isn't charming.

For you

>half spic
explains why he's a good swimmer

Yeah he's not dead because he didn't go around pointing a gun at people like an idiot.

Got any more riddles to solve, Harambe?

>htes words >Whatever
Lol, you' can quote him? He really hurt your peasant feeling kek
If it makes you feel better, he probably was in the wrong. So now you're left with green pools, uncleanly hotel rooms, sea corpses, and gas station clerks with pistols. Lucky brazil

brazil monkeys seem quite triggered today

Yeah sure
Why did he keep his
>watch
>shoes
>cellphone
>wallet
>olympic shit
>was not scared at all
>got back only 3 hours after he was ''robbed''
>only lost part of his money
>didnt go to the police
>didnt tell no one
I mean if you know a thief like this people send them over

You mean to say that the woman who sees the entire world through her lens of white privilege is single?

She can't find one man out of the roughly 3.5 billion on the planet who can stand to be around her?

Why I am shocked. Shocked, I say!

are you trolling?
I'm saying that the guy made up a very stupid lie to solve some relatively small problems (curfew + girlfriend) and it just became a international shitstorm

and the cherry on top is that his interview made him look like the badass in front of his team mates, who by the way just turned on him

who gives a fuck about robbed tourists

pretty entertaining to watch run around trying to defend their country's honor over the internet

as if the rest of the world doesn't already think Brazil is a shithole

I don't see your point. Me thinks you doth protest too much.

we should all boycott brazilian goods now

>Sup Forums gets btfo
>N-nigger
Never change reddit

>HuffPo

>/trash/

Those comments made me angry.

Douglas > Lochte

How come you don't want to reply to me anymore? Is this how you BTFO people? You give them the silent treatment?

Are you a girl by any chance?

Stay triggered, nigger.

>who gives a fuck about robbed tourists
brazil summed up

Your reply was
I dont see anything
what do you want me to say if you want to stay delusional thats your choice

Sure because not honoring your country and all those who died is just as equal as falsifying a robbery.

Glad you have your priorities straight.

You weren't making a point. Maybe explain it more clearly. Go on. Give it your best.