/got/ general

Goodbye Meera Edition
Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/oOc8t
youtube.com/watch?v=YL9_w1yNCSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is Nomenclature a word in GOT universe?

Are Dothraki muslims?

No-men-culture?

link to the leaks anywhere?

>no Howland Reed

imgur.com/gallery/oOc8t

any of you guys have peter dinklage / tyrion nudes?

rewrite this with season 7 crap

Here's my Kingsguard. Six Good Men.

So savescum to save Stannis' only son?

It's weird now to read discussion of people who didn't read leaks. They got all those theories, but you know they are all bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=YL9_w1yNCSc

>while you were licking your cheeto fingers in bed

Robert was unironically one of the most intelligent and perceptive characters, he just didnt care enough and became a lazy slob once he lost Lyanna. He didnt want to be king, Ned and Jon practically forced it on him. He didnt want to marry Cersei either, but again Jon Arryn forced it on him. He also knew he was surrounded by Lannisters he didnt like, but he put up with them for their gold. A clear-minded, motivated Robert would have been the GOAT King. He just didnt care about it and preferred eating and drinking and fucking.

>The Bran she loved
What did they mean by this?

Reminder that Cers 9/11-ing a church was the best moment of the show

>muh leeks
go hop in a soup faggot

dwarf cock

TFW reading the leaks just gets you more hype for episode 4

no, have more kids.

You cured Robert Strong, didn't you? That is actually an amazing Kingsguard.

Also, its really neat to play as Aegon and make your seat in Oldtown and Knight your sisters, go all zealot and try to convert everything to faith of the seven, making the Manderlys Lords of the North, etc.

What's the very worst thing the show has done lads?

>Reminder that Cers 9/11-ing a church was the best moment of the show

Reminder literally nobody in the show remembers or cares about it now.

Casting

well sheit that makes sense

leaks are legit

>What's the very worst thing the show has done lads?

Killing Stannis.

***MEANWHILE IN THE FROZEN TUNDRA***

ANY DAY NOW

WE WILL REACH THE SOUTH

Stannis burning Shireen and then getting killed

season 6

hiring cogman. he puts the worst shit in his episodes

What could possibly happen next season other than 6 episode of battle against white walkers?

Who writes fucking scripts like this?

Stannis was terrible in the show anyway.

Get a better map, that's not the lands of always winter.

>the twins
>not on kingsroad

umm, why didn't robb just go down kingsroad?

>celebrities live better lives than most people
really made me think

>Stannis was terrible in the show anyway.

Still better than 99% of the characters. that should tell you something.

Cersei being mad
Sam doing annoying shit
Bran having visions and explaining White Walkers backstory

we already had that based leaksbro with the trip tell us about that scene months ago

Because Tywin was at Harrenhal and Jaime was at Riverrun

>out of his life, and out of the series.

MORE!!!

How does he do it? This nibba must be like Pod in bed.

Dawn is literally just a castle-forged sword with a sun crayoned on the hilt

irrationally and inexplicably turning Cersei into some sort of living martyr symbol of motherhood. They literally took the most conniving, spoiled, bratty, narcissistic, selfish character Westeros has ever seen (she literally has ZERO redeeming qualities in the book) and portray her as a victim and sympathetic for no reason other than that its 2017 and someone with a vagina cant be evil

You dont have to be a friendless loser phamalam its a choice

write the battle of blackwater and the leadup to it with season 7 dabid and pacing lol and their bollocks when it comes to seiging from season 7

*teleports behind you

>24 hours
why is time perception such a foreign concept to every single poster here

>BEFORE Dany arrives he sails to King's Landing
>He intercepts Greyjoy fleet mere kilometers away from Dragonstone wich is right next door - he could have returned on the next day
>We did not see Euron in person attacking the Unsullied at Casterly Rock. It might just have been some random ships from the iron island wich are right next to Casterly Rock. Flagship just happens to look similar.
It all makes sense now!

>damage control

or in your case, other people's choice

Yeah, Sansa too since she was scarred by Rams. It's how I wifed her.

Well I guess since I'm fucking immortal I have time.

Also r8 my stag helmet, it's time to crush the King in Casterly Rock. I think I'll give it to the Lannisters of Lannisport, can't blame them for every other Casterly Rock Lannister after Tywin save for Jaime being retarded (In this run, Jaime actually proclaimed himself King in the Rock and led a valiant defense of the West from Daenerys' forces. He fell eventually though Euron sided with and helped Jaime big time)

The 7-episode run is really ruining what little compelling bits the show has left. We get one medium length conversation that's essentially a bunch of plot bullet points, a few quick conversations that barely let the actors in them convey any interesting emotions, and then a handful of swift action scene montages to keep everything moving along. Nobody ever has any time to let a scene land, and whenever a character brings up something from the past, it's done so in a matter of fact way that lets the audience play easy catch up rather than convey some kind of emotional reflection on the matter.

Can't wait to see them completely butcher the white walker stuff next season.

This show fucking sucks, DnD are hacks, there's too many inconsistencies, the cgi is so fucking shitty looks fake, all the actors are terrible, fucking normie scum tier shit.

Can't wait to watch this week's episode!

>Jon, be a good boy and help your aunt take her clothes off

>and out of the series

kek

putting "damage control" in front of a perfectly reasonable explanation is not an argument

hes the cunt who makes Tyrion get his ass kissed by everyone and be so annoying
getting rid of this because oh noes muh lena headey wont have anyone with a name around to kiss her ass in her contrived shitty s7 scenes
>Qyburn’s words were terse and to the point, Cersei’s fevered and fervent. Come at once, she said. Help me. Save me. I need you now as I have never needed you before. I love you. I love you. I love you. Come at once.
>Vyman was hovering by the door, waiting, and Jaime sensed that Peck was watching too. “Does my lord wish to answer?” the maester asked, after a long silence.
>A snowflake landed on the letter. As it melted, the ink began to blur. Jaime rolled the parchment up again, as tight as one hand would allow, and handed it to Peck. “No,” he said. “Put this in the fire.”

BRING BACK STANNIS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

also, i forgot to mention, this indirectly led to Jaimes arc being completely ruined

but user we needed those stronk womyn scenes instead

what did they mean by this?

nice helmet. why are you immortal? also manage your vassals better, you're over the limit. can you assign viceroys to kingdoms yet?

It starts at the Fist of the First Men

the travelling road-trip stuff from earlier seasons was good though

Blyattttt

How the fuck is that the Rose Road?
I won't lie, they have imagination

I gave Stormlands to my son but now he died and I inherited, it's why I'm over the limit. Waiting on another son otherwise I'd have to give it to Edric Storm.

Also it's because I got resurrected by R'hllor. You pretty much become ageless as long as you end up sacrificing enough people to R'hllor. You can still die in battle though. Jon has the same trait.

Sansa should just ask Meera what happened. She'll get an actual response instead of autistic rambling.

>and out of the series

"Heh, nothin personell squid."

So if the lannisters can now storm major castles with minimal casualties why did they waste so much time dicking around at riverrun

Any more Venti?

But what happens when Stannis dies?
Will you just keep giving it away?
I would give it to a different son or maybe Shireen or something

huh, the sacrifice to prolong life thing sounds imbalanced, i guess they took that from the vanilla satanists. try and get the laws in place to pass the viceroyalty laws, they're my favorite set.

Stannis's body was found by the Others and he will lead their army of wights against the southernors.
This will be a call back to the "Ghost of Renly" attacking from the South, but it will be the actual Ghost of Stannis

I did wonder if this season would be better as they wouldn't need to resolve so many plot points as quickly (better than season 6; not better than even season 4). It seems they want to resolve everything really quickly.

Maybe season 8 will be nearly entirely just against the White Walkers, so it will have a bit more pace to it.

fist of the first man was named after the first man of the first men who was first to be fisted

Stannis is lucky. He doesnt have to see the shitshow anymoar.
>best actor in show
>doesnt even like the show

How retarded are you user. Tyrells can't fight. Everybody know this user..................... GET WITH THE PROGRAM YOU AUTISTIC CUNT, FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU BEALIVE IN! I BET YOU WANNA SUCKY SUCKY BRANS LITTLE COCKY

This is the map I'm used to seeing.

even davos knows jon is the rightful king, not stannis

get fucked.

Don't have any other, and speaking of which, this came up. This is a Season 7 opening submod (but with Stannis alive) so Shireen is dead.

What the fuck do? Do I give it to Davos' son? Wait for another heir?

It isn't from the satanists, if you are favored or chosen by R'hllor and you have 10 or more of these sacrifice points you get resurrected. Once you are resurrected you effectively have the immortal trait. You can die again, but if you have 10 or more points you will keep getting resurrected. They make you not be 'you' though by losing one of your character traits.
The GoT mod removes technology.

Everyone is a southerner to Thenns

where leak

The others aren't.

Yeah give it to him
Honor his father

what's this game

Because Oleanna wasnt even good enough to drink Blackfish ball sweat

Holy shit

>tfw they just give her a piece of dry meat and a half of stale bread for her years of service as they send her to march back home on foot without a bath or change of clothes

Where would a good capital for an Essosi Empire be?
A Game of Thrones mod for Crusader Kings 2.

just be cool

A lot of these little county sections I don't recognize. Are these all in lore somewhere or just made up for the game?