Anybody else here #TeamRyan ?

Anybody else here #TeamRyan ?

The based god conquered their women, exerted his Western dominance at a dangey gas station, then produced bants that trolled the entire fucking nation.

All the while he got off scott free while wearing his gold medal.

How can I be against this? The third world has been the white man's playground since Ancient Rome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UnceMoPtVfE
streamable.com/0s9a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf I love Ryan Lochte now?

youtu.be/UnceMoPtVfE

He also beat Michael Phelps for the gold

streamable.com/0s9a

Americas support for this dumbass only shows how degenerate and without honour they truly are

Like piss in a toilet

The guy is a fuckin idiot to say the least. I dont have anything against what he did honestly. He was just being an American tourist, its what we do when we leave the country. Show everyone how fuckin awesome we are. But he could have just done it a bit smarter.

Honour smonour you cuck

What did he do?

Ryan they be cryin Lochte
Ryan bathroom bandit Lochte
Ryan do your dope and reck your soap Lochte
Ryan get foul with paper towels Lochte

the media HATES lochte because he is straight and male

all the evidence suggests he did literally nothing wrong, just get a little drunk and these brasilian monkeys start pointing guns at him

>Sup Forums's idol: a fucking coward

He was smart enough to get out of dodge before he was arrested.

Fucked some brazilian bitches, got wasted, broke a bathroom door down, belligerently fought some security guards, then left to America and lied about it all

Well of course you will be mad brazil

Mad for what? Just another liar from the States.

He didn't want to pay the banana tax. "OK Ryan, you were bad so that will be 42 kilograms of bananas you owe the court"

Why make a story up? No upside.

>well he's into watersports

cronkite aint got nothing on this guy

Yeah that was his only smart move. But him and the other swimmers changed their story about 3 different times. Then the other swimmers came out saying that Lochte came up with the original story. Its actually kind of funny what their original story was compared to the ACTUAL story that is on camera

Got drunk with some other swimmers. Fucked around at a gas station causing some minor damage and then try to get in their taxi. Brazilian security guard with gun forces them out and demands reparations. Lochte then told people they were robbed at gunpoint. It's unclear how much of a shakedown/robbery it was and how much of the story is true since they were drunk the guy didn't speak English and they had to get a translator and there is evidence of missing security footage.

Sounds like a sick dude, I like him

>be bra7n1lian
>hold super rich Americans at gunpoint
>only demand $50 because it's the highest amount of money I can possibly imagine

You are mad you couldn't arrest him and USA is beating you in your own Olympics

What lochte did is your own medicine right back at you

You are a nation of criminals. And as they say

When in Rome...

He also left the country before things went sour and people started questioning the story so his teammates have been questioned while he is comfortable in america.

>be brazilian
>steal $50
>live like a god for 3 hours in brazil
>get murdered for the $20 you have left

The other two swimmers can now face 3 years in a Brazilian jail for filing a false police report.
Can you imagine being raped every day by a Brazilian tranny drug trafficker serial killer for 3 years?

Ryan is an absolute scumbag for convincing the other two younger guys (who probably have him as an idol) to stick to the story then fly back home and leave them behind.

I suppose that's what Americans call """friendship""" in their country.

You know Belgium, you're alright

You guys are mad because...

>came to your cunt and won gold medals

>trolled your garbage country on international media to make it look even more shitty

>fucked a bunch of your women

>got away with it all

This man IS America.

I would do this to another brit if he was a cuck

They probably deserve it and did something to piss Ryan off

Heh

Totally am.

Fuck those baboons. They're lying about most of it anyways.

Good, fuck Brazil. No seriously it's a shithole. Who gives a fuck about what he did, so he got drunk and banged a few whores that's what Americans do. And he even got away with it.

The other two idiots with him should have also been smart enough to leave. He did nothing wrong.

he a good boy he dindu nuffin