Pathetic forever alone KV Somali female here...

Pathetic forever alone KV Somali female here. I kind of wish I had an autistic right wing bf to get into heated political debates with. But alas. It will never to happen. I still want to hear some radical viewpoints though.

If you think human beings are not born morally equal, why? By morally equal I mean each human is born as worthy, valuable or "good" as any other human and is therefore as deserving of fair treatment and respect. Basically, are you able to make the case that some humans are inherently more worthy, valuable or born essentially better than other human beings?

Ugh, discussing morals is such a bore.

The most BORING thing you can talk about on the internet.

This has got to be bait.

All humans are equally human. They're not at all equal in pretty much every other aspect.

I'm so fucking sick of you Canadian scum.

This has to be a joke, right?

Everyone is just using Canadian proxies and shitposting?

I refuse to believe this many Canadians are such pieces of filth.

post nigger feet

post nigger tits

Post nigger ass.

Where u from?

hang nigger neck

2nd
Gimme dat jungle love bebe

Every human is a child of God.

God loves the downtrodden, the weak, the persecuted, and the pathetic. He loves the orphan and the widow.

When you suffer, remember that Christ also suffered.

Christ is more valuable than any of us, yet he gave his life for us. How then should we treat those who are "less" than us? By that standard shall you be treated. If you mistreat those lower than you, than He who is highest shall mistreat you.

A FUCKING LEAF

>Somali
>Canadian flag
Fuck right off back to Germany.

I'm a girl too btw.

Eh, no one wants to see nigger pussy, right?

Better yet, post chocolate starfish for inspection

Khazakstani immigrant wiccan girl here, I agree with you sistah

Translation : Trans nigger weaboo rejected by society and mankind in general gets bored and post on Sup Forums and try to get sympathy from desperate social rejects.

Got a boner before I finished reading the first sentence.

>A fucking leaf
but still...

i'm a girl too btw nice to see other girls ere!!!!

Not really, Europeans are distinct from Africans, Arabs are a transitional form between the two (70/30% respectively), and Asians can be nearly 6% Denisovan, which is totally absent from all other races.

So no, we are not all equally human.

>than He who is highest shall mistreat you.
100% wrong. He will pass a verdict of absolute justice, this may involve punishment, but it is the last thing He wants to do. As you said, we are all His children and He loves us all equally. But God can never mistreat anything as He is perfect and thus we cannot say what He decides to be adequate as "punishment" is being mistreated.

Which one is the horse's pussy? I can't tell the difference.

Sure Yolanda

Really? I think few things are interesting as debating morality. Most political debates are just thinly veiled moral debates anyway. Questions of policy, law, economics etc. hinge on what we think is fundamentally "good".

Not bait. I genuinely want to consider some of the arguments for why moral equality doesn't exist.

AHEM

Equal morally? Sure. We are all the same under the eyes of God.

That doesn't mean we have the same physical or mental characteristics or behavior patterns Even were it so, it would not matter. My neighbor and I are equals, and just because I don't hate him doesn't mean he can just move in my house.

In other words: you have to go back.

moral is subjective made up garbage and pointless to debate

Got you covered pham.

Post timestamped picture of you with shoe on head (you may hide your face) otherwise troll shitposter and I'm saging anyway

>mfw I got chlamydia one time from fucking a mulatto girl, never again hooking up with a nigger

also post tits, slut

everyone is "born" with equal value which is exactly none. we're shaped by our genetics, & IQ, our environment, our natural and inherited dispositions, etc. as people grow, some become better than others morally and otherwise and they do it through action which is dictated by the elements which shaped them. but we're all still worth jackshit.

ideally we're given free will, equality of opportunity, empathy, whatever you may believe. realistically, we see how ideals play out in the real world. people are creatures with the same evolutionary traits as nearly every other notable creature; we look out for ourselves first, often at the expense of others.

i want to punch myself for saying this but morality really is a construct. not a bad one. it's a good one. but ultimately you're a human being either way and you're worth about the same as any other creature: nothing.

may as well enjoy the ride and live in a way that makes you feel good.

Everyone is equal as a human. This means that everyone should work to show how worthy/valuable/"good" they are.

Even if it's made up, some form of morality is necessary for society (and our personal lives) to function well. I personally would rather think about, debate and decide what's "good" for myself rather than have some radical fundamentalist or fascist or what have you group impose their vision of a good society on me the expectation that I just go along.

You're right, it may be a construct and objectively we maybe worth "nothing" as you say. Socially though I'd like to think any given human life should be worth quite a lot. No more or less so than any other though.

Post nigger asshole